• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story [v0.4] [xRed Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
BaasB do you know where I can get the old version called Red Falls? I remember that Red Falls had some different tags like NTR (avoidable). Or the developer updated the game into one and removed those tags for good. Can you tell me?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelpingTheHottiesStorytimeKiarasStory-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
BaasB do you know where I can get the old version called Red Falls? I remember that Red Falls had some different tags like NTR (avoidable). Or the developer updated the game into one and removed those tags for good. Can you tell me?
It's on the first post of "Helping the Hotties". Click on the "Before the remade (Episode 6)" spoiler. That's the last version of Red Falls. The links still work.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I would have thought this dev team would want to distance themselves as much as possible from this train wreck of a story. Seems to be a trend lately where fans reject a story, yet the producers of said failed story decide it's just a vocal minority, so to be successful, just double down on said failed story.
I would feel bad for this Dev team, but there is just something about watching train wrecks that I just have to watch it happen.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Its side content. Why anyone would expect greatness from what is essentially the bsides is just weird. Jerk it, then move on.

Reactions: botc76

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The main game has a lot of.. more appealing characters; i literally could not care less about kiara
Yeah, Belle and the MILF were, by far, my favorites, personality- and looks-wise. Don't know why they thought Kiara was the one to go with. I was even a patron at one time, and they didn't even have a vote on this, which they should have, given the dumb move they made by ending the story early and leaving us wondering WTF. They just went with her. Bad move. Even a worse move is that they did this at all. The story was not complete, and for some strange reason, they rushed the ending, and I mean they REALLY rushed the ending. And I had front-row seats!

It was really weird, man. One day, they were updating the game and talking about future content, and the next day they were giving us the "final update." Patrons were sayin' things like, "What? It's over? Since when?" "You guys said nothing about an ending coming up," along with many other mind-boggled statements. And that was that. It was finished, kaput, zazoom, DONE in the blink of an eye! I quit my membership on the spot at that very moment ... a lot of people did. A LOT of people were very, VERY angry, including me!

Then, even stranger, is that after the mass exodus following the world's most back-stabbing, two-faced, and idiotic move, they still did not recant. They kept up the stupidity and left it as is, instead of realizing their mistake and picking the story back up, which they should have done! And now, even MORE stupid, and I mean "special class" stupid, they are doing these meaningless Story Times when people who were left high and dry, like me, could really give two shits about any of it anymore!!!

F these guys! As far as I am concerned, and I can say this because I was a high-level, high-$ contributor, they stole a bunch of people's money and stabbed a LOT of faithful contributors right in the back!

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, Belle and the MILF were, by far, my favorites, personality- and looks-wise. Don't know why they thought Kiara was the one to go with.
Kiara used to be MC's sis before the stupid remake and, in some ppl's opinion, the most attractive woman in the whole game, so I don't blame anyone for thinking that, cuz I was one of them too. But her story was one big letdown that didn't even have a damn ending or at least a sort of conclusion. I'm glad I never paid these guys, cuz I'd be throwing my PC out the window if I did after the rushed 'ending' and subpar build up with the LIs the game had.

It was really weird, man.
Then, even stranger, is that after the mass exodus following the world's most back-stabbing, two-faced, and idiotic move, they still did not recant. They kept up the stupidity and left it as is, instead of realizing their mistake and picking the story back up, which they should have done! And now, even MORE stupid, and I mean "special class" stupid, they are doing these meaningless Story Times when people who were left high and dry, like me, could really give two shits about any of it anymore!!!
Nah, it isn't weird at all. They wrote themselves into a corner after removing the dickhead dad from the game due to all the complaining and either lost interest in the game afterward, even tho they still kept taking their patrons' money lol, or they just wanted to be done with it and move on, which is another funny coincidence that shows xRed is Inceton with another username or the peeps in this team were part of Inceton's. There's too many funny coincidences to deny this anymore, as if there was ever any doubt about it, but let's pretend we NEVER knew this lil important detail and keep acting terribly disappointed or even shocked the story went to shit after the unnecessary 'remake'.:ROFLMAO:

I agree on the part about the stories. They're meaningless and just a waste of time that could've been spent on the actual game, BUT they're also a good excuse to keep milking a 'completed' game, so we can't call them or this decision stupid.:WeSmart:

The main game has a lot of.. more appealing characters; i literally could not care less about kiara
I understand that, man, to each their own, but if the devs keep bothering to release bullshit short stories with her and the MC, it means some of their supporters want that, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for them to keep wasting their time and risk losing more supporters bcz of a whim of theirs, instead of actually finishing the main game or releasing another one, if they got bored of Helping the Hotties but not of taking their supporters' money for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and botc76

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Kiara used to be MC's sis before the stupid remake and, in some ppl's opinion, the most attractive woman in the whole game, so I don't blame anyone for thinking that, cuz I was one of them too. But her story was one big letdown that didn't even have a damn ending or at least a sort of conclusion. I'm glad I never paid these guys, cuz I'd be throwing my PC out the window if I did after the rushed 'ending' and subpar build up with the LIs the game had.

Nah, it isn't weird at all. They wrote themselves into a corner after removing the dickhead dad from the game due to all the complaining and either lost interest in the game afterward, even tho they still kept taking their patrons' money lol, or they just wanted to be done with it and move on, which is another funny coincidence that shows xRed is Inceton with another username or the peeps in this team were part of Inceton's. There's too many funny coincidences to deny this anymore, as if there was ever any doubt about it, but let's pretend we NEVER knew this lil important detail and keep acting terribly disappointed or even shocked the story went to shit after the unnecessary 'remake'.:ROFLMAO:

I agree on the part about the stories. They're meaningless and just a waste of time that could've been spent on the actual game, BUT they're also a good excuse to keep milking a 'completed' game, so we can't call them or this decision stupid.:WeSmart:

I understand that, man, to each their own, but if the devs keep bothering to release bullshit short stories with her and the MC, it means some of their supporters want that, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for them to keep wasting their time and risk losing more supporters bcz of a whim of theirs, instead of actually finishing the main game or releasing another one, if they got bored of Helping the Hotties but not of taking their supporters' money for it.
I honestly think the dev's after the backlash over the dickhead dad had already planned their story out and didn't have a plan b or a back up plan and couldn't figure out how to make the story work without him. I didn't like the dad so I guess I was one of the complainers, but they had to know it was a possiblilty... so maybe it was poor planning or maybe they did lose interest but they should have just shelved it as others have said and then said we're moving on from this project. Or taken a little more time and worked out the rewrite to make it better. It's sad how simple the solution was and yet they went the other way.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I honestly think the dev's after the backlash over the dickhead dad had already planned their story out and didn't have a plan b or a back up plan and couldn't figure out how to make the story work without him. I didn't like the dad so I guess I was one of the complainers, but they had to know it was a possiblilty... so maybe it was poor planning or maybe they did lose interest but they should have just shelved it as others have said and then said we're moving on from this project. Or taken a little more time and worked out the rewrite to make it better. It's sad how simple the solution was and yet they went the other way.
It made me drop the game as well, there was a lot of potential with the father before the remake. He wasn't supposed to be a liked character, you were going to steal his wife and children from him. The fact that everyone hated him means they did a good job writing his character...and the father was obviously at the center of things going on in the story, so why they caved to the complaining just makes no sense.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote