3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
I went through the first 3 routes. I got to see endings with the three main girls.

> Wait, what about the one who called me brodar?

Opens collection, sees that there's less than half of the CG unlocked

> Boi oh boi, this won't ever stop.

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it, this brings me back memories from when I played Happymaher. I won't ever get that ending but still.

EDIT 2: The loli is a timelord. Obviously.
EDIT 3: I'm starting to wonder if this timelord is really on the good side of being a timelord.
EDIT 4: How did this game get in the big mood required to listen to Requiem, from Death Note?
EDIT 5: HOW MUCH CONTENT THERE IS IN THIS? GOD FUCKING DAMN, I LOVE IT.
how do you find the 4th route?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
how do you find the 4th route?
Did you go for the three girls? If yes, you should be able to go with the girl who called herself your sister. I don't know how to explain it in a convenient manner but it shouldn't be hard. Good luck and, if you need a more complex explanation, just tell me and I'll download the game again and get it for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Theres a patch for typo and bugfix. Already applied?
Yes it has just remember the first 3-4 playthroughs are dreams of what might happen with the last one is what did happen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, he screws up within 30 seconds of getting there so what I want to know is .... who the fuck employed this moron?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, he screws up within 30 seconds of getting there so what I want to know is .... who the fuck employed this moron?
The start is all a dream and you will see it after playing all the stories till the true end.

You will know the true end once you get to this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Greetings!
Was someone up here able to compile a CG rip from this game ? If yes ,could someone post the link for it :)
Cheers!

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a fully completed save (all CG, all achievements). I made it for version 1.03. The current version in the OP is 1.01, but you can get the 1.03 patch at NekoNyan's site . In the pre-patch version one of the (non-H) CG won't unlock on page 9 of the gallery.

The file in this zip archive (system.dat) goes in the folder called SaveData which is in the folder with the game executable. As for side effects, this will reset all your settings (message speed, volume) to default.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I swear, Shirasaki from Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai is a better lier than the MC from this game, and thats much to say.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone have a working link? I prefer mega if possible. I'd like to play this game, hopefully. Thanks
When links are not working just report the OP and nicely ask the mods to fix them. ;)

I will report the post this time for you.:giggle:

Dec 9, 2017
Here's a fully completed save (all CG, all achievements). I made it for version 1.03. The current version in the OP is 1.01, but you can get the 1.03 patch at NekoNyan's site . In the pre-patch version one of the (non-H) CG won't unlock on page 9 of the gallery.

The file in this zip archive (system.dat) goes in the folder called SaveData which is in the folder with the game executable. As for side effects, this will reset all your settings (message speed, volume) to default.
Thank you for posting this patch link. I finished this game last night and couldn't figure out why I didn't unlock that one CG. I got all of the endings and made every choice in the game so I didn't know what I was missing.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
"Loli" tag wait, doesn't that mean literal CHILDREN?
WHY would a game or novel include children?
This is fucked up that not ONLY are developers making games with pedophilia, but people are actually downloading these games and playing them, meaning they have an interest or ARE Pedophiles?
Ugh I feel like I am going to throw up, how would some of you feel if it was YOUR daughter that was a child getting assaulted or raped, put THAT into perspective a little bit!
Get the fuck out of here with this Loli shit, give me a game with actual women in them.

• Angry
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is fucked up that not ONLY are developers making games with pedophilia, but people are actually downloading these games and playing them, meaning they have an interest or ARE Pedophiles?
Ugh I feel like I am going to throw up, how would some of you feel if it was YOUR daughter that was a child getting assaulted or raped, put THAT into perspective a little bit!
Get the fuck out of here with this Loli shit, give me a game with actual women in them.
No it does not mean children;
Loli tag on F95 means a 18+ yo girl that looks to have an underdeveloped body, IE A cup to some small B cup breast with a shave pussy.
Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Loli refers to appearance. I'm guessing you're new?

Reactions: Tyrantnyx
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes