3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I went through the first 3 routes. I got to see endings with the three main girls.

> Wait, what about the one who called me brodar?

Opens collection, sees that there's less than half of the CG unlocked

> Boi oh boi, this won't ever stop.

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking about it, this brings me back memories from when I played Happymaher. I won't ever get that ending but still.

EDIT 2: The loli is a timelord. Obviously.
EDIT 3: I'm starting to wonder if this timelord is really on the good side of being a timelord.
EDIT 4: How did this game get in the big mood required to listen to Requiem, from Death Note?
EDIT 5: HOW MUCH CONTENT THERE IS IN THIS? GOD FUCKING DAMN, I LOVE IT.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Bloo @Sam @wep

The very last story in this game only has pregnancy references with showing that 2 kids where born to the couple in the epilogue.

Does this need the "Pregnancy" tag.

Sep 29, 2017
@Bloo @Sam @wep

The very last story in this game only has pregnancy references with showing that 2 kids where born to the couple in the epilogue.

Does this need the "Pregnancy" tag.
No. The pregnancy tag is meant more for sexual scenes. Though it might also apply if it plays a role in the mechanics of a game in some way. Either way, it wouldn't apply here.

Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
Antivirus keeps deleting all the files because it detects suspicious behavior from the .exe
Anyway to fix this or should I just ignore it and disable AV while playing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Antivirus keeps deleting all the files because it detects suspicious behavior from the .exe
Anyway to fix this or should I just ignore it and disable AV while playing?
You should be able to make an exception for it instead of turning it off.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to scroll down in the Glossary? There is more text than will fit in some of the windows.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to scroll down in the Glossary? There is more text than will fit in some of the windows.
I had no problem with it, I had it in as much as full screen as it would go.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Okay I seen what you are talking about and that is the "Glossary" and that is all that will show up so just go play the game and get out of the extra junk.
I believe if you check, you'll see my original question specifically was asking about the Glossary
Sorry you don't know the answer to the question but thank you for responding anyways. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I believe if you check, you'll see my original question specifically was asking about the Glossary
Sorry you don't know the answer to the question but thank you for responding anyways. ;)
I do know the answer and I told you the answer, that is all that will show up.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes