3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone know if a walkthrough exists or is needed? It is super hard to search for this damn novel with the band of the same name lol

D

Deleted member 51206

so a shorter grisaia with less gore and story? ill take it i guess

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Can be applied with new patch? Because nekonyan recently released their new patch for this game

Reactions: el0d

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Is there actual gameplay or is it just a visual novel where you pick dialogue?
Its a visual novel. Games with extensive gameplay like the ones from Eushully or Alicesoft won't be tagged as 'VN'.

more than 2 GB? no no.. if there is no Torrent, it isn't for me...
This site generally uses filesharing hosts that don't restrict download speed but we usually tend to do torrents for very large or popular games. I'd recommend using nyaa if you're looking for Japanese game torrents exclusively.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Its a visual novel. Games with extensive gameplay like the ones from Eushully or Alicesoft won't be tagged as 'VN'.

This site generally uses filesharing hosts that don't restrict download speed but we usually tend to do torrents for very large or popular games. I'd recommend using nyaa if you're looking for Japanese game torrents exclusively.
Thanks for the info!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well then, I developed a love-hate for this game. The first half of the first route was boring on the good side, boring as in "going smoothly and being a relaxing experience" but the game didn't allow me to get too bored with it with subtle reminders that it isn't a normal situation. Predictably, everything came crashing down in what could be called a common plot twist and, from nowhere, another one came in like a drunk truck-san and fucked it. I was expecting the common development after this type of a twist but I was kinda surprised to see that it didn't happen. It affected the attitude of the MC and, subsequently affected the world around him but neither drastic or voluntarily enough to really change much.

This post-twist stage went ahead and gave ever so subtle hints of what could be going on without giving any actual answer, it had me not only increasingly interested in the development of the plot but also wondering about the choices that are so common in the genre of VNs. I was intrigued, to say the least. After finishing the first route I was left with a bitter taste in my mind, while the "game" was good, it hadn't answered any of my questions nor game me the possibility to change the route, this while having presented characters that never returned to the scene. Weird.

I deleted the game files out of frustration and decided to empty my mind of what I just went through but it only made me remember one important thing about two other games I love: "There's more to it" (another thing that gave it away is that I gained an achievement for simply playing again)
I returned to the game and rushed through the first half due to my ever so minimal interest in what happens before the twist. At first I was even more frustrated with the second half, I mean, who wouldn't, seeing everything going the same way? It changed, however, when the game gave me more information about the previous hints.

I'll be updating this as I go.

EDIT 1: So, it seems like the actual gameplay starts on the second time you play the game. I was right, there was more to it. Thanks for teaching me that you can't be sure the game has ended until you try everything you could think of, Yoko Taro.
EDIT 2: Why the fuck am I loving this so much?
EDIT 3: She did it bois, she said "Hello fellow kids, how do you do?"
EDIT 4: Alright, I want to talk with the writer of this game, they must've had a deal with satan or something like that. There's no way in heaven or hell that one could make bland characters who are this interesting. How the fuck? Is this Katawa Shoujo all over again? Fuck.
EDIT 5: This game is NOT allowed to be this good. Fuck you.

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
sorry, but i think VNs translated and published by nekonyan should not be here for free, i want to actually support locolization teams like them so they will continue to translate and wont be forced to stop due to bankrupcy.

steam banned hello,goodbye for no reason after nekonyan payed them to have the VN on store, i dont mind getting free VNs from bigger publishers like mangagamer, wich not going anywhere in the forseeable future, but new teams that trying to make a place for themself?, would be better to redirect to thier store page so people can support them.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Alright. This is the first time in my life that I liked all the girls in a VN.

EDIT: The machine overlords are pleased with this piece of art.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Nyet! Nyet!
Fuck me deep like one of your waifus but I can't accept how good this game is, it just gets worse when I take into account that it wasn't made by a major producer nor is very known.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nyet! Nyet!
Fuck me deep like one of your waifus but I can't accept how good this game is, it just gets worse when I take into account that it wasn't made by a major producer nor is very known.
If you have not tried this one then you should try it.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes