Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Though that brings up the possibility of being cheated on and somehow not feeling humiliated or jealous, since that's what the "Netorare" tag is about.
That is basically what the Swinging tag is. It is allowed “cheating” that dosent invoke jealousy or humiliation. Even if it does, it is permitted by the partner.

Imo, swinging should basically be synonymous with a “Netorase” tag

Inner Sin / Malice

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Even after the bugfix, I cannot sleep as it says it's too early but stats indicate it's bedtime. As napping doesn't work either, it leaves me unable to regain energy.
Try a new save please, I assume that in your current save, the time is Bedtime, that would be the cause of error. With the bugfix, the max the time will go is Night Time so it won't bug. The "not corrupted enought" error is probably caused by not having enough energy, which can be fixed if the first issue is fixed.
I will add a placeholder for that image.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
He was making a correct generalization about what the vast majority of people think. And using poor english to do so (many people here are not native english speakers. this requires some patience and understanding).

You are trying to twist it into "100% of people think X" and then pat yourself on the back for being an exception thus "disproving" the 100% claim.
But he never said 100%

Yea. from the people who hate netorare, some of them are ok with "technically not netorare"
but most aren't.

And it isn't whining to not share your fetish. Or to not want to be mislead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another troll started another shit thread about Netorare. You and people like you are the reason why half of the games without an actual NTR share the tag. And because of people like you normal people have to go through 50 pages of comment section before downloading the game, to make sure that there's no netorare in game.

1. English is not my native language either, why should anybody care it's not their problem. And the funny part is that you are the one who draws attention to it, good job. :HideThePain:
2. So much from the dude who blabs about twisting words - cheating netorare (so no need for mile long explanation in quotation marks about the obvious technical part), as much as you might like the opposite you are not getting cucked. Tags on f95 are used to inform people about the content, so please stop disinform people.
Every time MC fucks any chick other than his gf/wife while she doesn't know or has given her consent - he cheats, he doesn't gets "technically not cucked". :4Head:
3. Cheating isn't my fetish either, that's another misrepresentation.:FacePalm:

P.S.
3,759 posts for less then 2 years, now it makes sense... shitposting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mrttao

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Couls somebody tell me if this is the MC's mom? (i know it seems obvious, but i have been certain about other games characters which looks like the mom but arent, just better to be safe=
1681447612420.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You and people like you
You are the problem actually.
someone stated his dislike of some fetishes you like.
you couldn't just leave it alone, or dismiss it with a simple "nobody cares" or "well I like it"
Instead you had to make a big argument of it, how he is wrong to have the opinions he does.

honestly we are all just wasting time and getting off topic here.
dev stepped in and clarified what the actual content will be.
so lets drop it already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prometheus51

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
This game so unplayable
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 63, in script
    jump alchemist_shop
ScriptError: could not find label 'alchemist_shop'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump alchemist_shop
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Hell Keeper Demo
Fri Apr 14 15:08:44 2023

Inner Sin / Malice

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
This game so unplayable
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump alchemist_shop

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump alchemist_shop
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Hell Keeper Demo
Fri Apr 14 15:08:44 2023
The bugfix has been posted on the thread a few times already. I reported so it would be added to the op.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Legal technicality has to do with

he does not "admit they are different", he recognizes that from a "legal technicality" perspective they are considered different.
(the tagging rules that f95 society set)
but to him they are the same thing.

I personally agree with you that they are different.
but it is entirely valid to view them as the same. One held by many people.
People have different fetishes, desires, and triggers.
F95 mods are not the official arbitrators of weeabo borrowed words worldwide
F95 linguistic definitions do not dictate what people's actual fetishes are.

Also... I think he was referring to the various cases of "technically not NTR when your waifu has sex with other men because X" which are a pendemic in the industry.
Rather than referring to netori/bull MC (which I only now realized is what you meant with the anal thing)

This really bears clarification.
Inner Sin / Malice can you please clarify what you meant by non NTR cheating?
are you referring to MC being a bull and stealing a married woman?
are you referring to MC's waifu having sex with other men but it not being technically NTR due to some reason?

edit: I just noticed that dev clarified already and I had missed that post.

Thank you for clarifying this.
I'm not really familiar with any of the terms, and you seem to be more level headed than the other guy. Is NTR not a woman laying with another man while being in a relationship with you? How is it different from cheating?

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not really familiar with any of the terms, and you seem to be more level headed than the other guy. Is NTR not a woman laying with another man while being in a relationship with you? How is it different from cheating?
F95 defines its own tag terms. which causes some confusion due to disagreements with the world at large, borrowing terms from other languages but changing their meaning, and having some unclear terms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes