EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HK-Banner-3.png

Overview:
In Hell Keeper you play as a bastard prince, son of the demon king Malakaris, and a the human queen, Anne. After a curse that was holding you back was broken by a forest witch, your true demonic form was released. You captured the witch and together with your best friend Lily, went towards the ancient fortress of Malakaris, there you found allies and an opportunity, an opportunity for a better life and the chance to become the new King and restore the empire of demons. Capture women and corrupt them, make them loyal to you and create your harem, pillage and plunder villages, grow your army and take your revenge on the king who destroyed your life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Inner Sin
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:
Bugfix v2

50.png 1.png 134.png 25.png 5.png 155 (2).png 129.png 7.png 150 (2).png 9.png 160.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
At first glance, the problem with the demon having no lips is that he looks like he's perpetually grinning like a dumbass. I mean I'm happy to see an MC monster other than a goblin in one of these fantasy corrupt and conquer games, but he looks like a goof.

At second glance, the demo is broken. Clicking on the Stat button worked once, but gives an "index out of range" error every subsequent click. Selling resources or buying potion supplies with the alchemist leads to a missing label error, and at least one of the hunting activities has a placeholder instead of the image.

The writing is clear, but simplistic. The dialogues are pretty childish. The prologue feels incredibly rushed. Within a couple dozen screens during the prologue, MC goes from a cambion trapped in human child form (and acting like one) to a giant adult lipless demon in his father's castle with an alchemist and goblin servants. In Ravager, you have to do a little free-roam exploration to acquire your horde and your advisor shows up a bit later, which makes you feel a little better about being a baby monster given an army.

It sounds like I've got nothing but criticism here, but it's early on, so I think constructive critical feedback is most important now. There's an outline of a good idea here, but there's a way to go between this demo and an playable game. Hope dev keeps at it, and maybe makes the MC a little less ugly.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
This demo is broken as fuck..... Durin free roam if we go to the castle we can't exit it. While talking to the alchemist: If we sell resources then an error appears without an ignore button. If we buy resources then the same error appears again. The only way to corrupt the witch is with potions that wwe can't even get....... How the fuck did you release this demo with so many major progression blockers still active????

Reactions: KokaD20

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
Well, this could be interesting, the demon is the MC right? :KEK:

Dev kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid XLi?

EDIT: lol this was not a good first impression, several bugs, (now there is a bugfix) the story looked interesting, but the dialogues were not so interesting. (That's something the dev can improve on, also this is a demo).
But what is the point of a trainer/humiliation/corruption game if the first character that the mc can try to "break", is worse than the mc :LUL: :LUL:

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I find it funny in future tags it says cheating(not NTR) like they are different, yes I know technically they are different but the thing people dislike about NTR still happens in cheating making them pretty much the same thing in the end. If you dislike ntr you aren't going to like cheating either so I hope it is avoidable
Well MC's birth mother cucked her husband to conceive MC, so that's the cheating tag right there.
If MC steals someone else's girl, that would be cheating, not NTR, right? Does the anti-NTR crowd not like the MC rescuing girls from bad relationships?

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I find it funny in future tags it says cheating(not NTR) like they are different, yes I know technically they are different but the thing people dislike about NTR still happens in cheating making them pretty much the same thing in the end. If you dislike ntr you aren't going to like cheating either so I hope it is avoidable
Not necessarily. If there's some woman that married a bastard, or forced to (medieval setting, duh) then she may have an affair with MC.
It can wuickly turn into netori if they write the sex scenes around the exceitment of stealing another man's wife away.

So, yeah, cheating =! Ntr

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes