• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Hey Y'all! I want to thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I understand the game has some nasty bugs and they are being fixed, it's my first time doing this and I'm not that good with coding, so I ask a little bit of patience. The bugfix is attached here.
I see some people are concerned about the cheating, rest assured, you're the one doing it and the girls are the ones cheating on their partners.
For those who don't like the demonic appearence during the sex scenes, a option to transform in the human form will be added later on.
ok so later, bye now :)

Reactions: User1230

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
This game needs some work, the bug fix does fix those error problem but still some confusion are on like, how much potion should give her to corrupt?? mc suspicious point now is 200+ and that aunt might drank 20+potion but still no change and the sleep option is useless not working

Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
hi, i have the same problem + the nap-funktion has no evect and when i go to search sublies , it says it's too late and i have to come tomorrow..

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Call me weird but I hate it when characters in medieval themed games look like they got plastic surgery and are caked in makeup like Hollywood stars. Ruins any immersion immediately.

Inner Sin / Malice

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
This game needs some work, the bug fix does fix those error problem but still some confusion are on like, how much potion should give her to corrupt?? mc suspicious point now is 200+ and that aunt might drank 20+potion but still no change and the sleep option is useless not working
hi, i have the same problem + the nap-funktion has no evect and when i go to search sublies , it says it's too late and i have to come tomorrow..
Right now, one potion per action. One potion = Handjob, two = Golden shower, and so on.
Nap works to pass the time, when you hit Night Time you need to sleep to reset the day to morning.
As I said in the quick tutorial text, the suspicion right now won't do anything, only in the next update when you hit 30, a huntress will come to and you will get game over.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Nap works to pass the time, when you hit Night Time you need to sleep to reset the day to morning.
I replayed from the beginning after installing the fix and I can say that it doesn’t matter if I nap or hunting, it's always bedtime in stats and it doesn't change. I can't sleep also because 'it's too early'

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Right now, one potion per action. One potion = Handjob, two = Golden shower, and so on.
As I said in the quick tutorial text, the suspicion right now won't do anything, only in the next update when you hit 30, a huntress will come to and you will get game over.
hmm... the potion is not working dude, like i said she already took 20+ potion but it's not working... i can give you the save file

Inner Sin / Malice

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
I replayed from the beginning after installing the fix and I can say that it doesn’t matter if I nap or hunting, it's always bedtime in stats and it doesn't change. I can't sleep also because 'it's too early'
Here, try this script please, I changed the code so it won't go to bedtime.

Inner Sin / Malice

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
hmm... the potion is not working dude, like i said she already took 20+ potion but it's not working... i can give you the save file
Your energy needs to be above 50, it worked for me. If that's the issue, I can add a warning in the text with the amount of energy necessary to do the action. Let me know if it worked for you.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Your energy needs to be above 50, it worked for me. If that's the issue, I can add a warning in the text with the amount of energy necessary to do the action. Let me know if it worked for you.
If sleeping can increase energy then i would say when i tapping on sleep it's showing "Too early to go to bed"

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Hey Y'all! I want to thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I understand the game has some nasty bugs and they are being fixed, it's my first time doing this and I'm not that good with coding, so I ask a little bit of patience. The bugfix is attached here.
I see some people are concerned about the cheating, rest assured, you're the one doing it and the girls are the ones cheating on their partners.
For those who don't like the demonic appearence during the sex scenes, a option to transform in the human form will be added later on.
Don't make your audience be forced beta testers for your game. I mean you can, but it will leave one hell of a nasty first impression. Some bugs are understandable, but make sure basic stuff work before you release a demo.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i like the MC. That's a rare thing considering the usual midget femboys ^^
to bad the women are rather ugly....

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Once all the errors are corrected this game should not be bad at all. Good continuation to the "DEV". (y):)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
The time in your save file was Bedtime, I changed for Night, now it should work.
I don't know what's wrong with this but i deleted the whole game once, deleted all data then download it freshly with patched bug fixes and maps but that still "bedtime", and when you going to sleep it showing it's too early

Reactions: mrttao
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes