PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Oh man, this means only one thing. Your sister is also your grandmother and granddaughter. Weird time paradoxes always rearing their ugly heads.

Any progeny you two might have will move backwards through time.

Hmm, I wonder how that would work? Would they be born as an old man or woman, and then grow younger and younger until they become an embryo? Will they simply experience life backwards from the moment of their death to their birth, with their choices already having been made before in the timeline, but they haven't experienced them? Are they just like a normal being, but only with that they somehow have been transported back in time to before they were born? Tricky stuff this :unsure:.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, I wonder how that would work? Would they be born as an old man or woman, and then grow younger and younger until they become an embryo? Will they simply experience life backwards from the moment of their death to their birth, with their choices already having been made before in the timeline, but they haven't experienced them? Are they just like a normal being, but only with that they somehow have been transported back in time to before they were born? Tricky stuff this :unsure:.
there's a reason time travel is strictly regulatedand permitted only for observation purposes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This is why the MC and sister have no forebearers on file. Their progeny do a reverse time slip, thus being their great great grandparents and no one will ever know it is just some weird time incest loop.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Children of the blue often get bored I gather...
You know, this is why we need to get mind to technology interfaces so you can just plug yourself into the ship until your brain and the flight computer becomes as one. Ensures that you will never get bored, since you are part spaceship now and that's bloody awesome, and the computer now is clever enough to use human intuition instead of relying on it's own limited programming. No need for keeping children of the blue around when you can have children of the machine.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know, this is why we need to get mind to technology interfaces so you can just plug yourself into the ship until your brain and the flight computer becomes as one. Ensures that you will never get bored, since you are part spaceship now and that's bloody awesome, and the computer now is clever enough to use human intuition instead of relying on it's own limited programming. No need for keeping children of the blue around when you can have children of the machine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Beats the "should I peek on my sister in the shower" as a games biggest dilemma/puzzle, no? ;)
Exactly! ...but we WILL get to spy on the sister (and others) in the shower though ...right? :ROFLMAO:
the sister is the daughter of MC and one of the crew member. due to a timewarp, MC became his own father
Damnit! How many times do I have to tell you to keep the foil pop corn out of the microwave while we are watching things go boom?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I have a theory that the LGM Ophions actually live on a hollow planet where the billions of them hide. The "ship" Annie's friend saw is a third party/species, maybe they are uplifting the Ophions or just using them for local labor. More than likely this third party took over the Invincible and has it stored with her crew on the inside of Ophion. This species may be using Phoebe as bait for the rest of humanity.
My money is on zillions of them living in caves and the female Ophions are advanced spacefaring badass mammajammas who only pick up a few choice males for breeding purposes every $timecycle.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes