Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis , how are your going to address Patreon not allowing certain kinds of optional content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Space Amazon Goblins?

@Nottravis , I will be a bit sad if there is no Becca "Game over man, Game over" Aliens reference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That title is messed up. The first rule of flying implies that a pilot that makes the boat a home, will never be bored
Let me tell you, as someone who's tried cruising for 4 hours in a simulation of a sophisticated aircraft, Bored Pilot would be appreciated. With the Cockpit Voice Recorder turned off, that is. What most pilots get is a free newspaper. :)

Reactions: Nottravis

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Are you sure about that? She said QUICK tutorial in the intro.:D
Hmm true...

Let me tell you, as someone who's tried cruising for 4 hours in a simulation of a sophisticated aircraft, Bored Pilot would be appreciated. With the Cockpit Voice Recorder turned off, that is. What most pilots get is a free newspaper. :)
In modern/future time frames, shouldn't we question why a glossy magazine is still in existence? Damn governments subsidizing the nudie magazine industry with our hard earned tax dollars, could be worse I guess.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Are you sure about that? She said QUICK tutorial in the intro.:D
Hey the original version was longer! Be thankful :)

Hmm true...

In modern/future time frames, shouldn't we question why a glossy magazine is still in existence? Damn governments subsidizing the nudie magazine industry with our hard earned tax dollars, could be worse I guess.
Didn't Chris touch on this? *forgets or might have changed the script at one point*

It's made by the flight deck crews to give themselves something to do. Sort of a hobby thing.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Speaking of which, after the latest promo for the centrefolds patron are changing their votes!

Was neck and neck between Annie and Harris - but now Harris has swung into the lead after a few mind changes it seems.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Speaking of which, after the latest promo for the centrefolds patron are changing their votes!

Was neck and neck between Annie and Harris - but now Harris has swung into the lead after a few mind changes it seems.
Words "tampering with the elections" come to mind.:p

Reactions: Nottravis

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*laughs*

Oooooorrrrr....I could have just made it this morning whist having my coffee in response to your post ;)

Who can tell with me :)
The truth is in the middle
Hey the original version was longer! Be thankful :)
Thanks alot... we get a cheap knockoff instead of the original
Aye, men see stockings, men click vote. They are complex in many ways, but this might not be one of them. :D
I'm not into stockings. I am not into stockings, I am not into stockings, I am not into stockings,

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes