Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm probably off as always, but my guess is the Ophions are not native at all. They were planted there for some wacky experiment. Or better yet, they are the result of a wacky experiment. The last sentence in that promo is very telling.:cool:
Looks at the footage and one word comes out: Miranda ( that's a serenity reference for those not big into sci-fi)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'll be honest I'm finding it hugely frustrating that my IT kit is letting me down on the render side. Some of the stuff I have made as tests...and then not being able to use them as they take too long to render and so having to compromise for the release is a bitch. But priorities are priorities and I totally understand :)
As mentioned earlier, make note of them and maybe at the end of all this do them. Whole new scenes to see for replays should also make people want to play again.

Let's be honest, we know the truth. The green men are there because of a stargate. The Goa'uld need throw away host bodies.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As mentioned earlier, make note of them and maybe at the end of all this do them. Whole new scenes to see for replays should also make people want to play again.

Let's be honest, we know the truth. The green men are there because of a stargate. The Goa'uld need throw away host bodies.
Yep agreed - 're the rendering that is. :)

My published plan has it down that once the game is finished I'll then take a month to remaster and add stuff to the earlier chapters. It would be good to see the game at it's best.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*smiles softly* When you can, you can. I'll be honest I'm finding it hugely frustrating that my IT kit is letting me down on the render side. Some of the stuff I have made as tests...and then not being able to use them as they take too long to render and so having to compromise for the release is a bitch. But priorities are priorities and I totally understand :)
Glorious. Thanks for the answer! All the options in the poll were pretty damn hot in my book tbh, and I'm certainly curious as to what other things you had in mind for the 8 options of the original poll. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing the result of the poll in action. :sneaky:

You definitely have my sympathies in regards to the IT problems you have. I can only really imagine how irritating it can be.

Reactions: Nottravis
D

Deleted member 418221

I guess you mean Sarah. IMO that was a great teasing move because it's something MC couldn't see. I really don't like when players are given unfair advantage over their characters in this regard.

Like I always say, every revelation needs a good timing.
Yeah I played it for a quick bit before work and mixed up the names.

Reactions: TheDevian
D

Deleted member 418221

Beats the "should I peek on my sister in the shower" as a games biggest dilemma/puzzle, no? ;)
Honestly, as much as I liked the concept for its forbidden nature the first time, and thought 'sure, same thing, it's not bad if a thing works' for the second, third and fourth times... after that I kinda just roll my eyes whenever I see a dude who's magically living with his mom and 2 hot sisters, one of whom is a loli. Like... I get it, I get why it's a thing, and it works. But I've just seen the same damn thing so many times now (often with the same models, cause everyone uses dazed) that it's really tiresome.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Honestly, as much as I liked the concept for its forbidden nature the first time, and thought 'sure, same thing, it's not bad if a thing works' for the second, third and fourth times... after that I kinda just roll my eyes whenever I see a dude who's magically living with his mom and 2 hot sisters, one of whom is a loli. Like... I get it, I get why it's a thing, and it works. But I've just seen the same damn thing so many times now (often with the same models, cause everyone uses dazed) that it's really tiresome.
Agreed. I totally get you on this. Totally.

OK so in my game the MC's sister is on the planet but trust me when I say anyone going down the incest path will experience a completely different way of it being done...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You mean she spies on the MC in the shower? :p
That said, as someone who hasn't actually tried it out:
How many choices will actually influence later happenings - can't be all, or it'll never get done.
When you say some people played it 6 times and haven't seen all content - I actually usually play it twice at most, unless there's actual different routes come the second half or so - I chose something, it's my decisions, going back and doing it just a slight bit differently would make it feel kinda cheap, no?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How many choices will actually influence later happenings - can't be all, or it'll never get done.
When you say some people played it 6 times and haven't seen all content - I actually usually play it twice at most, unless there's actual different routes come the second half or so - I chose something, it's my decisions, going back and doing it just a slight bit differently would make it feel kinda cheap, no?
There's a shitton of choices from how you great a character to how you feel about a choice you made

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*laughs!*

Actually quite a few. Oh don't get me wrong I totally understand your concern but because of the way I've structured the game most of your choices have some impact but are still manageable from a game writing perspective. For example, some choices might just impact on conversational branches and have no long running effect - but they still impact because of the way people IRL actually talk y'know? Others are handled by one of two ways for longer impact.

The first one is stats. There are three key stats in this game. respect, affection and sexual attraction. So far so samey. Except perhaps not. This is a military environment and so being all matey with the junior ranks may well make them like you...but -perhaps- not respect you (it depends on the choice and indeed the character your dealing with). And vice versa. The impact of this tracking hits in a variety of different ways as the game progresses but, for arguments sake, let's say our little gang find themselves in trouble. One officer proposes action A. You want to do action B. Have you enough respect with your fellow officer to change their mind? Have you enough respect with the crew so that when you issue an order they'll actually follow it?

The other way I control branches is by key events. There are fewer of these but by combining the key events and the stats tracking in the way its set up it really does seem to make a difference and make those choices actually meaningful.

Actually, I'm the same to be honest. But I wanted to give folks bang for their buck y'know? Plus this beasty is a bit complex and if the MC isn't careful can end up with several bad ends. So, I leave multiple play throughs up to the player.

Also this game has a lot of depth. So on one play through you might just want to bang as many girls as possible. But then perhaps you start to wonder about some of the other deeper stuff... and that makes for a different game entirely :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Agreed. I totally get you on this. Totally.

OK so in my game the MC's sister is on the planet but trust me when I say anyone going down the incest path will experience a completely different way of it being done...
Oh man, this means only one thing. Your sister is also your grandmother and granddaughter. Weird time paradoxes always rearing their ugly heads.

Any progeny you two might have will move backwards through time.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes