somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Somehow the xenos brainwashed this thread into forgetting to talk about them and their nefarious schemes.

I have a theory that the LGM Ophions actually live on a hollow planet where the billions of them hide. The "ship" Annie's friend saw is a third party/species, maybe they are uplifting the Ophions or just using them for local labor. More than likely this third party took over the Invincible and has it stored with her crew on the inside of Ophion. This species may be using Phoebe as bait for the rest of humanity.

I think we need a middle area between Star Trek/Star Wars and Warhammer 40k, I propose the Xcom initiative, kill/capture/vivisect/dissect the bad, ally the good, and make humanity the greater for it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Somehow the xenos brainwashed this thread into forgetting to talk about them and their nefarious schemes.

I have a theory that the LGM Ophions actually live on a hollow planet where the billions of them hide. The "ship" Annie's friend saw is a third party/species, maybe they are uplifting the Ophions or just using them for local labor. More than likely this third party took over the Invincible and has it stored with her crew on the inside of Ophion. This species may be using Phoebe as bait for the rest of humanity.

I think we need a middle area between Star Trek/Star Wars and Warhammer 40k, I propose the Xcom initiative, kill/capture/vivisect/dissect the bad, ally the good, and make humanity the greater for it.
Ooooo....I like the way you think!

Not saying you're right of course! Just I like your style! :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Time to work that genophage

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Just do watch out for tables being turned though if you're not careful... ;)
You know, as a man who is very much a submissive irl, this option does seem quite... intriguing, I must say. While speaking about that, I also just wanted to say that Chris is just amazing. The mix between her respecting your rank and decisions in a professional setting, while wrapping the players who are pliant to her "methods" around their finger in an off-duty setting is so damn hot to me. Too many developers that create female dominants in these types of games that aim for realism in their characters forget that real sub-dom dynamics are built on some form of trust, respect, and mutual understanding of what they both get out of playing their roles. Fictional abuse and malicious sexual dominance can of course be hot, and definitely has it's own place, but I really enjoy what you seem to be going for in regards to the domme Chris path. (y)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

Hmm. I'm personally hesitant to lay any weight on the third party species part, at least at this stage when we only have so little to go on. The fact that only a few thousand of the LGM have been spotted is kinda suspicions, and does make the concept of them living underground quite a lot of credit, especially if they turn out to not be primitives. Considering the mysterious system shutdown of the H5, our mission statements, and the problems down at the base, something strange is clearly going on, with the main suspects imo being the LGMs, internal sabotage, or perhaps somehow both. The disappearance of the Invincible does seem like it's going to tie into the story somehow, and but it could also naturally be a red herring. Of course this is all pure speculation since we really do not have much to base theories on until the next chapter drops and we start investigating.

The Xcom approach seems pretty good in my eyes. Just as long as there aren't any bloody Chrysallids around. I prefer my corpse to be unviolated by alien spawn thank you very much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The fact that only a few thousand of the LGM have been spotted is kinda suspicions, and does make the concept of them living underground quite a lot of credit, especially if they turn out to not be primitives. Considering the mysterious system shutdown of the H5, our mission statements, and the problems down at the base, something strange is clearly going on, with the main suspects imo being the LGMs, internal sabotage, or perhaps somehow both.
Somehow during the space walk, we missed this.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know, as a man who is very much a submissive irl, this option does seem quite... intriguing, I must say. While speaking about that, I also just wanted to say that Chris is just amazing. The mix between her respecting your rank and decisions in a professional setting, while wrapping the players who are pliant to her "methods" around their finger in an off-duty setting is so damn hot to me. Too many developers that create female dominants in these types of games that aim for realism in their characters forget that real sub-dom dynamics are built on some form of trust, respect, and mutual understanding of what they both get out of playing their roles. Fictional abuse and malicious sexual dominance can of course be hot, and definitely has it's own place, but I really enjoy what you seem to be going for in regards to the domme Chris path. (y)
*curtsies* It's as if I've been down that road isn't it? ;)

Somehow during the space walk, we missed this.

I adore you for that :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hmm. I'm personally hesitant to lay any weight on the third party species part, at least at this stage when we only have so little to go on. The fact that only a few thousand of the LGM have been spotted is kinda suspicions, and does make the concept of them living underground quite a lot of credit, especially if they turn out to not be primitives. Considering the mysterious system shutdown of the H5, our mission statements, and the problems down at the base, something strange is clearly going on, with the main suspects imo being the LGMs, internal sabotage, or perhaps somehow both. The disappearance of the Invincible does seem like it's going to tie into the story somehow, and but it could also naturally be a red herring. Of course this is all pure speculation since we really do not have much to base theories on until the next chapter drops and we start investigating.

The Xcom approach seems pretty good in my eyes. Just as long as there aren't any bloody Chrysallids around. I prefer my corpse to be unviolated by alien spawn thank you very much.

Beats the "should I peek on my sister in the shower" as a games biggest dilemma/puzzle, no? ;)

Interestingly I dropped my patrons a bit of a small clue in some Ophion promotional material a few weeks back - but no one has picked up on it yet...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

There's another option, some terrorists that believe humans should not venture beyond earth,is sabotaging the colonisation efforts. As of the green things they might be little more than brutes or they could be a species that might've been advanced but due to fighting over few females somehow ended losing the means to create technology. That would explain why they are dangerous especially to female crew members. Or they could differ between tribes and the ones chasing Sarah might be anti-technology due to their beliefs, while other tribes might be quite advanced or at at the steam engine era. Or they might have a spartan society with the small ones being the servant caste

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Gave this a try because HopesGaming gave you a shoutout.
First of all, dear dev you are a HUGE :geek: with all that space jargon :p
Secondly i'm not into Sci-Fi Lewdgames but this on is pretty promising, keep up the good work (y)

Hope we get to bang some sweet sweet :alien: pussy someday :ROFLMAO:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Gave this a try because HopesGaming gave you a shoutout.
First of all, dear dev you are a HUGE :geek: with all that space jargon :p
Secondly i'm not into Sci-Fi Lewdgames but this on is pretty promising, keep up the good work (y)

Hope we get to bang some sweet sweet :alien: pussy someday :ROFLMAO:
Thank you -so- much.

And yeppers. Total nerd. :) You should see me when I do my Battlestar Galactica Cosplay *totally rocks Helena Cain*

And -so- pleased you like it despite the setting not being your usual thing!

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
*curtsies* It's as if I've been down that road isn't it? ;)

That route is definitely going to be what I pick for my "canon" playthough in any case. Oh, and also, when I skimmed through earlier discussion I saw that you had a poll about what kinks to include in the first of Chris' lessons. What was the final result of that?

Beats the "should I peek on my sister in the shower" as a games biggest dilemma/puzzle, no? ;)

Interestingly I dropped my patrons a bit of a small clue in some Ophion promotional material a few weeks back - but no one has picked up on it yet...
Hey now, thanks to the butterfly effect, peeping on your sister in the shower or not can decide the fate of the world, it's clearly a hard choice with far reaching philosophical consequences.

Oh, and I really need to sort out my irl situation so I can start supporting you properly soon.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
There's another option, some terrorists that believe humans should not venture beyond earth,is sabotaging the colonisation efforts. As of the green things they might be little more than brutes or they could be a species that might've been advanced but due to fighting over few females somehow ended losing the means to create technology. That would explain why they are dangerous especially to female crew members. Or they could differ between tribes and the ones chasing Sarah might be anti-technology due to their beliefs, while other tribes might be quite advanced or at at the steam engine era. Or they might have a spartan society with the small ones being the servant caste
Interesting ideas to consider, yeah. When the next episode drops, I'm definitely going to save and reload any and all conversations in order to look out for more spicy hints of what's going on.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, and also, when I skimmed through earlier discussion I saw that you had a poll about what kinks to include in the first of Chris' lessons. What was the final result of that?

Oh, and I really need to sort out my irl situation so I can start supporting you properly soon.
*smiles softly* When you can, you can. I'll be honest I'm finding it hugely frustrating that my IT kit is letting me down on the render side. Some of the stuff I have made as tests...and then not being able to use them as they take too long to render and so having to compromise for the release is a bitch. But priorities are priorities and I totally understand :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm probably off as always, but my guess is the Ophions are not native at all. They were planted there for some wacky experiment. Or better yet, they are the result of a wacky experiment. The last sentence in that promo is very telling.:cool:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes