TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because she will get punished according to Notty on her latest Patreon post! There will be a poll up to decide what will happen to her
So it is all Becca's fault? That makes sense, it would be her! She has always been jealous of the fact that we get the girls and she only has her sister to play with her. She wanted to be on top for once I guess, but it just doesn't seem to be in the stars.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So it is all Becca's fault? That makes sense, it would be her! She has always been jealous of the fact that we get the girls and she only has her sister to play with her. She wanted to be on top for once I guess, but it just doesn't seem to be in the stars.
Come to think of it, perhaps her evil sister Cabbee should also be put on trial. She may be the mastermind behind it all! After all, the last picture of Becca we got was in a maid outfit and we all know who has a history with that!:cool:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Come to think of it, perhaps her evil sister Cabbee should also be put on trial. She may be the mastermind behind it all! After all, the last picture of Becca we got was in a maid outfit and we all know who has a history with that!:cool:
I can be the bringer of righteous punishment for the sisters

Reactions: TheDevian

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I'm assuming you're implying that I'm one of these entitled leeches because of your quoting the phrase hardcore fans. I'm not. I am supporting this product, and I'm trying to say I'd rather have the release closer to the original estimated date rather than wait for much the chapter to be re-rendered because one character had the wrong shade of lip gloss.

Would it not have been feasible to release the chapter with the minor continuity error and a note that it will be fixed shortly then release that fix later for the people who care? That's not rhetorical, I have seen other projects have multiple release versions with minor bug fixes, and I'm not familiar with how difficult a project this size would be to release like that.
Personally I don't mind delays, as long as it is communicated. You make a valid point though, and you don't make an entitled or aggressive impression on me. I don't think Nottravis will have a problem with this type of criticism.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Personally I don't mind delays, as long as it is communicated. You make a valid point though, and you don't make an entitled or aggressive impression on me. I don't think Nottravis will have a problem with this type of criticism.
The problem is not the criticism, it's it's timing that irritates me . Imagine yourself working on something you're passionate about, you're about to reach a milestone but something doesn't work.. you know people are waiting for it. You feel the pressure but all of a sudden someone questions your work ethic... even the most thick skinned person would feel bad at this point

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
That's not a minor bug, since the chapter is supposedly starting where the first one ended... with the crew landing on Ophion. If one of the characters had a different lip gloss, it would've implied that she took some time to redo her make up. Sure that doesn't take time as far as I know and could be done while wearing the uniform's jacket , however it would imply that the woman in question is trying to impress someone..and if we're talking about Chris that would imply that she questioned her own ability to charm a girl of her pants
You know that episode of the Simpsons where Lucy Lawless guest-stars and she's asked about how in the first episode of Xena she's riding one type of horse in one scene, then when it transitions to the next scene she's riding it's a completely different horse. And her answer is "A wizard did it." As in, this was a minor continuity error, and you're thinking way too hard about it. That's the level of error this lip gloss is at. That horse is a larger error even. Like, how do you have that many horses on set that you can't even keep track of which one is where?

Incorrect assumptions about what it means don't make this major bug; it doesn't prevent the game from being played. And Nottravis herself said you probably wouldn't notice it.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know that episode of the Simpsons where Lucy Lawless guest-stars and she's asked about how in the first episode of Xena she's riding one type of horse in one scene, then when it transitions to the next scene she's riding it's a completely different horse. And her answer is "A wizard did it." As in, this was a minor continuity error, and you're thinking way too hard about it. That's the level of error this lip gloss is at. That horse is a larger error even. Like, how do you have that many horses on set that you can't even keep track of which one is where?

Incorrect assumptions about what it means don't make this major bug; it doesn't prevent the game from being played. And Nottravis herself said you probably wouldn't notice it.
It was a fantasy show from the 90s, horses were the lesser of its problems... physics!

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well if you're talking realism issues, my big space beef is spaceships approaching the dock pointing towards it with engines going full blast, as in accelerating still. Like how I park the car, with the throttle floored instead of using the brakes :). But no one seems to notice lol. The Expanse is good that way, at least they try and get it right.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Put her in Ava's harem ... I need a maid.
Who wouldn't want a maid? :D Especially one with those looks. Maybe we should make a lottery and see who wins Becca :sneaky:

I guess she is just fated to be a bottom ;)

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
I think all this idle banter is just overshadowing the real problem that when Chapter 2 finally does hit, this thread will jump to 1000 pages and our army will spread out onto the rest of the site, consuming all in our path towards internet conquest...

...ok, that metaphor got a bit away from me, but the point is, the apocalpyse that is the second chapter is coming, and we are not adequately prepared!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
All done...

I've some other life work to see to today then I'll play through one last time when I get back to see if the image order is correct and that I haven't mistyped any scene references (you don't want a blank screen popping up just because I typed c2aniesex42 instead of c2anniesex42 whilst tired).

I'll read/respond to comments later.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, look where that lead... world's lamest jedi with daddy issues and an always ranting little pri
Anie sex? anakin skywalker having sex?
See where that lead him? Had the lamest slow-in-the-head boy with serious daddy issues.. a girl thats main forte was causing a scene, drama, and bitch. No wonder the guy opted to die the very moment he came to his sense. It was like "Fucking finally, out of this freakin' pit of DarkSide cesspool! Back to the Light an.. Holdon! So i have this for a son and daughter and gonna have to make amends for the rest of my life? ... HolyFuckingForce, Qui-gon, where are you!? Ahh, so long suckers! *dies*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes