SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Everybody jonesing for their sci-fi fix, Philly's new game is out:

Edit: Just finished playing it, and went back for a few extra runs to unlock all the scenes and pics. Production values are top-notch, pacing is handled well, game universe is compelling, and there are some very cool members of the supporting cast. Progress seems pretty straightforward so far, and the branching seems about standard for a 0.1 (ie, not as ambitious as H5). Will be looking forward to more for sure.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
PMs with a link to the download went out to Patreons about an hour ago. Yay!

Chris' facial expression when the Jones' start arguing is incredible. It conveys her reaction without any need for dialogue. And then the follow up is just as good.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
PMs with a link to the download went out to Patreons about an hour ago. Yay!

Chris' facial expression when the Jones' start arguing is incredible. It conveys her reaction without any need for dialogue. And then the follow up is just as good.
*peers in*

Thank you :) I did think I was taking a risk doing that with Chris but thought if it worked...it could work really well. Glad to hear it was a risk worth taking.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I am commander Shepard, and this space hamster is my favorite store pet on the citadel Ophion Station.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes