Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, look where that lead... world's lamest jedi with daddy issues and an always ranting little pri

See where that lead him? Had the lamest slow-in-the-head boy with serious daddy issues.. a girl thats main forte was causing a scene, drama, and bitch. No wonder the guy opted to die the very moment he came to his sense. It was like "Fucking finally, out of this freakin' pit of DarkSide cesspool! Back to the Light an.. Holdon! So i have this for a son and daughter and gonna have to make amends for the rest of my life? ... HolyFuckingForce, Qui-gon, where are you!? Ahh, so long suckers! *dies*
hey! spoilers! that scene was in the extended version of the original original trilogy!

Reactions: TheDevian

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Anyway, I won't argue this further, so you don't have to bother trying to explain your views. Take it or leave it.
"Since I had to change the subject to actually make some sense I'm scared I won't be able form a solid argument if you reply, so I decided to back down sounding as cool as possible."

How did I do? Oh and I know I'm right, so you don't have to bother trying to explain your views. Take it or leave it.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
shut the fuck up about all of this nonsense, keep the posts about this game

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Which Arnie? Predator, T2, Twins? Oh with the removal of the anti-preg pill we could get Arnie from Junior.
CONAN! (the first one), before he got small lolz. I mean other than Terminator, that thick accent worked with the part in the movie. And the music, it's still the movie that pops into my head whenever I play D&D.

What's wrong with Arnie? When I lived in LA for a while, people told me I sound like him. Thought it was meant as a compliment...:unsure:
It's certainly a thing. The head guy in F1 for the Mercedes team sounds just like him.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes