AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Unfortunately, not from v.14 to v.18 - there's just way too many background processes that need to be triggered, so a fresh playthrough is the only way. On the bright side, several things about the intro areas were changed/updated, like new enemy types and unlockables!

Once she joins the party, that's the current end-of-content for the Office area. In case you've missed anything, here's a list of the lewd scenes in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's other little secrets and easter eggs too, but they're all just small jokes for laughs :)
How does one get the other content?

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
How does one get the other content?
If you level up stellas love thing through the flower (Check the book near the bed) or a bubble thing you can get her Foot job. If you do the church quest you'll get Soaker and Aria (With Aria make sure to check the confession booth).

Also be sure to check spam check any objects or people to see if they have more dialogue. The small interactions are a nice touch.

May 5, 2017
Headspace V.20
  • The Shop has been updated!
  • New Shopkeeper character!
  • Monster Materials & Item Synthesis system!
  • A new forbidden Limit Break! (for you MaliceThought slayers)
  • Interactions throughout Office 2F have been added!
  • (A few minor bug-fixes involving collision - thanks WORMSTweaker!)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HEADSPACE-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
I finished most of the new content on the second floor I think, then I went back to take Mal's lunch in the freezer (Opted not to take it the first time but went back to see what would happen) and I think Peeky stopped Mal from interacting with me and I'm pretty sure it soft locked me. Anyone else notice this?

NovumLudum

Oct 7, 2019
I finished most of the new content on the second floor I think, then I went back to take Mal's lunch in the freezer (Opted not to take it the first time but went back to see what would happen) and I think Peeky stopped Mal from interacting with me and I'm pretty sure it soft locked me. Anyone else notice this?
yes

Reactions: mrra

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Found a bug, if you go to take the lunch in the break room and have peeky to your right it blocks Mal so he can't reach you, but the scene of him coming to you doesn't stop resulting in a soft lock.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
anyone know how to get the dark orb? (by dark orb i mean the cracked black inkblot)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes