farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
So, I got the storage key in the garage and then spontaneously jumped to max level. Is that supposed to happen?

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I can't figure this out either. All her dialogue options at home seem to be BJ, kiss, and change outfit. I'm not even into feet, I'm just a massive completionist, so this bothers me.
Okay, it looks like setting the variable StellaBond higher (i set it to 10) allows you to activate the teapot to go on a "date" with Stella—if you pick the right dialogue options in the date, you get the FJ scene.

I'm not sure how you would get her relationship that score through normal means; in my playthrough, where I went out of my way to raise her relationship score as much as I could, it only got to 4.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
But the more Veronica & Mona grows as a series, the more I started thinking that I should just make them have their own little standalone game.
I could see that as a kind of humourous escape horror game where you play as a patient and have to survive without encountering them. Of course the first thing these lot would do is run to find them!

thecockasaurus

Jul 21, 2020
Okay, it looks like setting the variable StellaBond higher (i set it to 10) allows you to activate the teapot to go on a "date" with Stella—if you pick the right dialogue options in the date, you get the FJ scene.

I'm not sure how you would get her relationship that score through normal means; in my playthrough, where I went out of my way to raise her relationship score as much as I could, it only got to 4.
Have you searched around the house and found the flower to give to her? That's what unlocked the date for me.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Full save with all available scenes for v18 of Headspace.
Just go to the book North of the player, and select "Lewd Memories" for the gallery.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
will v19 have a public release??
probably not, i imagine public releases will be further apart than something like 0.18 -> 0.19, we will probably get one at something like 0.23 or 0.2X of some variant, though i hope we get a public update sooner, i love this games concept, story and art so far. its easily 9/10. art looks hand drawn, which i like :D overly polished art makes it seem a bit boring to me

yezbse

Oct 11, 2021
can someone help? im stuck at the office quest "working overtime" and cant seem to find any of the mentioned keys

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
I could see that as a kind of humourous escape horror game where you play as a patient and have to survive without encountering them. Of course the first thing these lot would do is run to find them!
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT :KEK: that'd be awesome though, would love that game

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Headspace [0.18.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (468 MB/ 118 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes