DepL4N

Mar 21, 2020
after the water girl joined the party, I have no idea what to do in the office next, anyone can help ?

DoctorLoops

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
anyway to skip to new content?
Unfortunately, not from v.14 to v.18 - there's just way too many background processes that need to be triggered, so a fresh playthrough is the only way. On the bright side, several things about the intro areas were changed/updated, like new enemy types and unlockables!

after the water girl joined the party, I have no idea what to do in the office next, anyone can help ?
Once she joins the party, that's the current end-of-content for the Office area. In case you've missed anything, here's a list of the lewd scenes in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's other little secrets and easter eggs too, but they're all just small jokes for laughs :)

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Agreed with you bro, ive got Peeky the water girl, and i have the quest to continue exploring the office, however i dont think it is a completable quest yet?

Reactions: DepL4N

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
In the book is said that compressors drop they armor and i also got one gauntlet from a blocker so, id like to ask both blockers and compressors have armor sets? (gauntlet and pauldrons)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I left this quest for last and now i cant complete it, and i missed the Aria titjob despite having repaired the floor/statues
The Aria holy water is just a regular mana potion?

1674169492110.png

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I left this quest for last and now i cant complete it, and i missed the Aria titjob despite having repaired the floor/statues
The Aria holy water is just a regular mana potion?

View attachment 2324029
The titjob is on the side of the nun go into the little wodden house, the quest is still unfinished as the office is still being worked on, and yes the "purified" water is just a mana potion that heals 69 mana

Reactions: Aereon1104

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
anybody have last version update save but in this 18.2 version when we beat slime girl i dont want to go all over again ?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
is anyone else having huge problems with the stupid advert enemies? i've gotten confusion locked and killed myself three times in a row now and there doesn't seem to be fuck all i can do about it, especially when there are 2 of them.

- found the sunglasses. hope they help

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes