ElHeroeDelTiempo

Aug 31, 2017
Yes, the necklace was on the table, I touched it once, I ignored everything except that it wouldn't let me buy it and I left it there
The blue orb was in one of the baskets in the ladies' room.
I searched for a while and couldn't find the dark one
Thanks for the help!

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Yes, the necklace was on the table, I touched it once, I ignored everything except that it wouldn't let me buy it and I left it there
The blue orb was in one of the baskets in the ladies' room.
I searched for a while and couldn't find the dark one
Thanks for the help!
Maybe the dark orb is gonna be in an update, they just added the upgrade version with all of the other orbs for convenience because i have checked all the dark places and i got nothing, maybe on the third floor or in another memory, also the neclace and the heart (you can find the heart after checking the golden plate on the patreons twice) are gifts for the nun, or you need a third gift and she will give you the dark orb untill now i only know 2 of them

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone tell how the heck I'm supposed to enter 2nd office floor? Can only access lobby hall and garage. If anyone can also explain how to get inkblots aside from red one?

Last edited:

ElHeroeDelTiempo

Aug 31, 2017
Can anyone tell how the heck I'm supposed to enter 2nd office floor? Can only access lobby hall and garage. If anyone can also explain how to get inkblots aside from red one?
In the garage there is a hole, there is the key for the left side of 1st floor; in this game u should touch everything, even if it doesn't look like something interactable, and if it interacts but does nothing touch it again, just in case .
The Blue Ink is in the Bathroom of the 2nd floor, u have the come back after the event and look in the baskets

Reactions: Lex3rd2 and mrra

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
found a bug here. if you take the sandwitch with the other character facing the wall you get softlocked, and you have to restart the game

Jun 16, 2022
I don’t know if anyone still checks this but I need help
Checking this game out since I love doctorloops’s stuff and I’ve come to a roadblock, I’m doing Becky’s puzzles and I’ve figured out the first three, but the fourth one (the way with water around the area) is confusing the fuck outta me, i don’t know what rock to push that doesn’t softlocked me, if anyone else has figured it out it would be a real help

HD Manic

Jan 16, 2021
I don’t know if anyone still checks this but I need help
Checking this game out since I love doctorloops’s stuff and I’ve come to a roadblock, I’m doing Becky’s puzzles and I’ve figured out the first three, but the fourth one (the way with water around the area) is confusing the fuck outta me, i don’t know what rock to push that doesn’t softlocked me, if anyone else has figured it out it would be a real help
You talking about this one?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes