2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark765

May 7, 2020
I have something like that, but it seems to be for a great number of different files, like as in everything from the g00 folder. I'm assuming it means the files are somehow corrupted or missing or otherwise inaccessible? Which is strange to me, I followed the guide and see no reason why the install would not have been successful. Anyone know how to help? Because at the moment it is unplayable. I just get a black screen and loads of those little messages when I try to open it.
Hey will you able to get to fix it or not since i am having the same problem and nobody has solve the problem through the pages?
I install the patch from sukebai and still doesnt work.

Last edited:

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
hmm sorry to necro the thread, but I might be doing something wrong here, is the game playable without keeping the cd mounted?

Reactions: Twistty

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Kind of a pain in the ass to install, and even more of a pain in the ass to move folders/devices. I sure hope the time I spent troubleshooting it will be given justice by the game itself.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
i'm still surprise theres no fully cracked for this game. i already installed once, but for some reason, after takes a long break from play the game, i can't open the game anymore, i try to reinstall it, but can't, stuck like in the last picture that guy provide, i couldn't pass at that point anymore, its like the siglus engine blocked me or banned my device completely. i would appreciate a lot if someone repatch this game without depending on siglus engine, renpy would be fine. the games is good and i love it, but its shame that i can't finished it.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
i even try to find this game on steam after that, but theres no luck.
Alright, here's an updated installation guide I guess. This is what I had to do to get it working after installing it on disk C: and moving it to an external drive.
  1. Download a tool to mount the mdf files. I used Daemon Tools Lite for this, but feel free to use anything that can mount it. Beware that a lot of these tools are recognized as malware, so be cautious and make sure to monitor any changes to your system.
  2. Mount Disk 1 and run the installation. Select the first option and to install the game. After a few minutes, the installation will stop and ask for Disk 2. Before ejecting Disk 1, make sure you take note of what disk letter it's mounted on. Afterwards, mount Disk 2 on the same drive letter and continue with the installation.
  3. When the game's finished installing, it will will show this:
    1692955370511.png
  4. Literally just close this window. Like, seriously, do it.
  5. Download the patch from this link . It already includes the Append Scenarios. I can confirm this since I already skipped part of Maya's Append story without even starting the game. It runs fine.
  6. After downloading the English Patch, extract its contents on the root folder of your installation. Overwrite what needs to be overwritten. Your installation folder should now look like something like this. Ignore the first folder, that's something I made as a reminder for myself in the future.
    1692955636552.png
  7. If you still have Disk 2 mounted, eject it.
  8. Launch the game by clicking on Launcher.exe. Mount Disk 1 again. I'm not sure if you need to mount it on the same drive letter as you did earlier, but I ended up doing that anyway. You only need to do this once.
As for what to do when you move your installation folder (the game will refuse to run if you do this), try this:
I'm sure that anyone who's tried to move the games directory after installing it has run into issues in regards to launching it and I just thought I'd post a solution for those to come.

If you wan't to move the directory of the game, open 'Registry Editor' and select the directory listed at the top of the program to search for a directory.
Type in "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\toneworks\Hatsukoi" and you should see this (Attached picture).
Then open dat_dir and exe_dir and change them to the location you'd like to put the game in.
For example: "C:\Users\****\OneDrive\Documents\Games\Visual Novels\Hatsukoi 1-1"
So Hatsukoi is in my visual novel folder.
I would also recommend saving the registry files for this game. Go to regedit again, type in "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\toneworks\Hatsukoi" in the search, right click on the Hatsukoi folder on the left side of the regedit window, and click on "Export". This way, if you move devices or you need to reset your PC, you don't have to go through the entire installation process again just to have the registry files. Just make sure to do the steps give by Boku-kun again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rey7

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Alright, here's an updated installation guide I guess. This is what I had to do to get it working after installing it on disk C: and moving it to an external drive.
  1. Download a tool to mount the mdf files. I used Daemon Tools Lite for this, but feel free to use anything that can mount it. Beware that a lot of these tools are recognized as malware, so be cautious and make sure to monitor any changes to your system.
  2. Mount Disk 1 and run the installation. Select the first option and to install the game. After a few minutes, the installation will stop and ask for Disk 2. Before ejecting Disk 1, make sure you take note of what disk letter it's mounted on. Afterwards, mount Disk 2 on the same drive letter and continue with the installation.
  3. When the game's finished installing, it will will show this:
    View attachment 2877208
  4. Literally just close this window. Like, seriously, do it.
  5. Download the patch from this link . It already includes the Append Scenarios. I can confirm this since I already skipped part of Maya's Append story without even starting the game. It runs fine.
  6. After downloading the English Patch, extract its contents on the root folder of your installation. Overwrite what needs to be overwritten. Your installation folder should now look like something like this. Ignore the first folder, that's something I made as a reminder for myself in the future.
    View attachment 2877214
  7. If you still have Disk 2 mounted, eject it.
  8. Launch the game by clicking on Launcher.exe. Mount Disk 1 again. I'm not sure if you need to mount it on the same drive letter as you did earlier, but I ended up doing that anyway. You only need to do this once.
As for what to do when you move your installation folder (the game will refuse to run if you do this), try this:

I would also recommend saving the registry files for this game. Go to regedit again, type in "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\toneworks\Hatsukoi" in the search, right click on the Hatsukoi folder on the left side of the regedit window, and click on "Export". This way, if you move devices or you need to reset your PC, you don't have to go through the entire installation process again just to have the registry files. Just make sure to do the steps give by Boku-kun again.
Thank you very much for you assistance !! I can play it again after long time, I can play it again after I delete the game folder from regedit and reinstall it again like you instructed !! i had to delete the game registry folder from regedit bcs i remember i clean up registry using Wise Care long time ago which it mess up the registry in the process, thank you !! i really appreciate it !! XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryogic
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote