2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
OK so bit late here not sure whether you have managed to install the game yet or not but here's a quick guide, it should be easy to follow just click the highlight/selected options (those with the blue border)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you enjoy the game, Have Fun!
I can't see any update file on any disk or in the English patch folder, so I had to skip this point. I also do not see the Append option after starting the game from the launcher, is it already included in the installation and will unlock after going through the basic history? because if not, Append is missing in the download files.
I dont see Append option

Dark765

May 7, 2020
I managed to install the game, I recommend to put this in the install instructions: ''Dismont Disk 1 and Mount Disk 2 IN THE EXACTLY SAME PLACE where you Mount Disk 1''. That was the problem, I managed to discover it after a long search in google.

And I dont forget our deal, here, a Misaka x Kuroko lewd.
I managed to install the game, I recommend to put this in the install instructions: ''Dismont Disk 1 and Mount Disk 2 IN THE EXACTLY SAME PLACE where you Mount Disk 1''. That was the problem, I managed to discover it after a long search in google.

And I dont forget our deal, here, a Misaka x Kuroko lewd.
What software did you used to dismount

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I can't see any update file on any disk or in the English patch folder, so I had to skip this point. I also do not see the Append option after starting the game from the launcher, is it already included in the installation and will unlock after going through the basic history? because if not, Append is missing in the download files.
I dont see Append option
I also don't see any update.exe (downloaded from torrent), so after installation main game I downloaded "Hatsukoi 1/1 Full English Patch (Main Game + Append Scenarios)" from here (it's larger than eng patch folder in torrent if anybody wants to know) and apply it to main folder. I don't play yet, but I see "Append" option on main menu. Also, you need to mount 1 disc after apply eng patch+append and go launch the game (it requires a single purchase confirmation, which is mounted disk 1).

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I also don't see any update.exe (downloaded from torrent), so after installation main game I downloaded "Hatsukoi 1/1 Full English Patch (Main Game + Append Scenarios)" from here (it's larger than eng patch folder in torrent if anybody wants to know) and apply it to main folder. I don't play yet, but I see "Append" option on main menu. Also, you need to mount 1 disc after apply eng patch+append and go launch the game (it requires a single purchase confirmation, which is mounted disk 1).
Hmm, it looks like the extras have been added and it works - at least at first glance. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: nyagura

Glassesguy

Aug 17, 2019
Is there another site where the append can be downloaded from? the website for sukebei.nyaa.si has been disabled in my country.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Is there another site where the append can be downloaded from? the website for sukebei.nyaa.si has been disabled in my country.
Then here is torrent file in archive from this site (but for the future, it's still better to have any vpn or just Tor browser)

Reactions: Glassesguy

Alaric1066

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 686559
This is all that pops up after I try to click the installer? Did I do something wrong?
I have something like that, but it seems to be for a great number of different files, like as in everything from the g00 folder. I'm assuming it means the files are somehow corrupted or missing or otherwise inaccessible? Which is strange to me, I followed the guide and see no reason why the install would not have been successful. Anyone know how to help? Because at the moment it is unplayable. I just get a black screen and loads of those little messages when I try to open it.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I have something like that, but it seems to be for a great number of different files, like as in everything from the g00 folder. I'm assuming it means the files are somehow corrupted or missing or otherwise inaccessible? Which is strange to me, I followed the guide and see no reason why the install would not have been successful. Anyone know how to help? Because at the moment it is unplayable. I just get a black screen and loads of those little messages when I try to open it.
Is your system locale set to Japanese?

Alaric1066

Feb 17, 2018
Did you copy the file attached in this post to the g00 folder?
Apologies for the late response. Yes I did do that, it had the impact of making the cursor change, but other than that nothing. I think my entire g00 folder, minus the cursor now, is messed up somehow.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote