2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Hope you enjoy the game, Have Fun!
I managed to install the game, I recommend to put this in the install instructions: ''Dismont Disk 1 and Mount Disk 2 IN THE EXACTLY SAME PLACE where you Mount Disk 1''. That was the problem, I managed to discover it after a long search in google.

And I dont forget our deal, here, a Misaka x Kuroko lewd.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
OK so bit late here not sure whether you have managed to install the game yet or not but here's a quick guide, it should be easy to follow just click the highlight/selected options (those with the blue border)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you enjoy the game, Have Fun!
thank you

wraizing

Mar 9, 2019
how do you mount anything in this there's no .iso i'm lost, I have powerISO but I can't seem to mount anything provided. help
(I can boot the game but it asks me to mount the disc, that's where i'm stuck)

edit: it worked with wincdemu by going to properties and opening the mdf files with it

Last edited:

wraizing

Mar 9, 2019
Well, first off I dont have the EN Patch. Second, I can't mount the files.
I downloaded the game with nopy and had no problem with the patch

this was the content of the .rar for me

after following EchoZulu's post just above mineI used wincdemu and the property screen opened with right click to to this
afterward trying to open the mdf file will open wincdemu and ask to create a virtual drive, open both mdfs and it should work fine, if wincdemu dosen't work the only tips I could have is to restart you PC after installing it.

icr00

Oct 15, 2019
If anyone is getting some errors like msvcp100 or msvcr100 missing, it's because you need the 2010 visual c++ redistributable package installed.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I'm sure that anyone who's tried to move the games directory after installing it has run into issues in regards to launching it and I just thought I'd post a solution for those to come.

If you want to move the directory of the game, open 'Registry Editor' and select the directory listed at the top of the program to search for a directory.

Type in "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\toneworks\Hatsukoi" and you should see this (Attached picture).

Then open dat_dir and exe_dir and change them to the location you'd like to put the game in.
For example: "C:\Users\****\OneDrive\Documents\Games\Visual Novels\Hatsukoi 1-1"

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone know why it opens and then closes? Also sometimes it says I got to debugger running and IDK what that means cause I don't have anything open. I restarted it says that.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Anyone know why it opens and then closes? Also sometimes it says I got to debugger running and IDK what that means cause I don't have anything open. I restarted it says that.
Not sure how to help with the game closing. Try using a locale emulator, changing your system locale to Japanese or reinstall the game. The debugger is most likely your antivirus, such as AVG and Avast, just try exiting your antivirus and launching the game

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Not sure how to help with the game closing. Try using a locale emulator, changing your system locale to Japanese or reinstall the game. The debugger is most likely your antivirus, such as AVG and Avast, just try exiting your antivirus and launching the game
I pause the antivirus but still pops up. I use AVG Free

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote