Febui

May 6, 2022
Admittedly I don't know much in terms of Linux and from what i am reading it isn't normally supported by rpg maker despite me being able to deploy for linux alongside mac and windows, I've read an emulator such as something called wine might work. If not I'll most likely have to scrap the linux updates as I don't know what I can do to fix it.
Wine is just a binaries library for running for windows programs, not an emulator. But yeah, that is how linux users usually do it.
Ah yes that's because of there being some kind of strange issue with the switch after you pick the favorite and it doesn't carry on after that conversation, so i had to put in another instance of activating the switch to keep it going.
I do like the option to change the favorite though. Maybe make that a feature instead of a bug, and let the player change it as they wish. The bonus love for beating a boss being higher for the favorite, perhaps, but that's because being a favorite affords no bonuses at this time outside the first meeting at the start. Though it does make sense for the favorite to accrue love faster.
Yeah the water and tower missions have premade teams for you already.
Should make sure weave into the writing why premade teams are what they are. If there's some reason to believe the tower is haunted, Flora mentions needing magic and brings Eletha, or whatever. More elegantly slipped in than that, but you get the idea.
Yeah the enemies are built around the chance that You only have flora left just in case, as I wouldn't want to make it too hard for those who enjoy losing the girls as fast as possible
It isn't a particularly fun dungeon, so I'm not too inclined to suggest somehting like "check how many people are in Flora's party and make it harder". On the contrary, I think Flora should realize that, alone, she could just shrink down to the small size she was when she first appeared and bypass stuff since she doesn't have to stick by anyone. Maybe she can take a shorter route that way and get a handy mithril staff in a chest on the way, so she's a little better equipped just in case. If the player was just winning stuff, they have a full party and probably enough money to fully equip them, but someone that loses might need that boost and it isn't rewarding failure because it's still just what you could buy from the shop if you weren't a loser.
Yes Tiana only uses gloves as her "weapons" a cat later on uses claw weapons
I can't believe you don't give the shop gloves or daggers, but you do give it a weapon for a character that doesn't exist yet. Reminds me of an MMO I played where a class-specific weapon was added to the loot table before the class itself was available.
all bosses after Yuna take Clara last
I say the BEST NTR is when it's the character you like the most! Either take a random girl, or take the highest love girl. Could be partial random with a weighted chance that makes higher love more likely.
I'll admit it is a good idea having MC sneak in, I could add that as an option after you finish the succubus forest and have access to the fortress yourself
If the MC can't get access, the scout can't either, unless he's some sort of spy that is a citizen of that place and has free access to live in the area. There is some potential for, when you have to rely on him, he's actually an unwholesome sort of person that would like to pressure sexual favors out of the girl he's saving or threaten to leave her in the clutches of that lord. That lets you keep him generic and add a cost to saving, and subsequently a reward for making progress when you get more access personally and no longer need his services. But I'm not a fan of it. I prefer just scrapping the scout altogether.
I definitely wouldn't mind help with errors and such.
If you can hand me all the writing of the game in a conveniently straight-forward format, I can just grind through it on my own time. Quite a significant bit more tedious and involved to play the game, read, review, and list the errors and suggested corrections.
I could have them Walk around or doing stuff during the daytime portion where you could potentially give them gifts etc that'd also give something to buy. and that would also include rival girls.
Gifts are pretty plain, and would feel wrong to be a BIG money sink. I have no idea how deep into building a kingdom as the new harem lord on the playing field you want to go, but you could have the girls chime in with the things the kingdom needs, varying based on which girl and the sort of things they prioritize. Tiana noticing your accumulating wealth from these battles and suggesting a new barracks for the town guard to help them be ready and have a place to train more formally, and so subsequent battlefields have more organized formations. Clara is talking to someone in town about gardening and thinks you could use the spoils of war to pay someone to plow the soil for the gardener, and then you get the option to buy new flowers or whatever as gifts. The cow girl complains how heavy and sodden her teats are and then suddenly changes the subject and sweetly asks that you get the old tavern repaired for the, uh, morale of the citizenry. It'd definitely help. And then afterward you see her carrying a bucket to the tavern and one of the shop items is milk. Not a drop of that ample supply going to waste.
And listening to their input and funding these things adds love, of course. Big money sink, a bit of personality, whatever.
These are not final-draft ideas, just the gist of the concept.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wine is just a binaries library for running for windows programs, not an emulator. But yeah, that is how linux users usually do it.
I do like the option to change the favorite though. Maybe make that a feature instead of a bug, and let the player change it as they wish. The bonus love for beating a boss being higher for the favorite, perhaps, but that's because being a favorite affords no bonuses at this time outside the first meeting at the start. Though it does make sense for the favorite to accrue love faster.
Should make sure weave into the writing why premade teams are what they are. If there's some reason to believe the tower is haunted, Flora mentions needing magic and brings Eletha, or whatever. More elegantly slipped in than that, but you get the idea.
It isn't a particularly fun dungeon, so I'm not too inclined to suggest somehting like "check how many people are in Flora's party and make it harder". On the contrary, I think Flora should realize that, alone, she could just shrink down to the small size she was when she first appeared and bypass stuff since she doesn't have to stick by anyone. Maybe she can take a shorter route that way and get a handy mithril staff in a chest on the way, so she's a little better equipped just in case. If the player was just winning stuff, they have a full party and probably enough money to fully equip them, but someone that loses might need that boost and it isn't rewarding failure because it's still just what you could buy from the shop if you weren't a loser.
I can't believe you don't give the shop gloves or daggers, but you do give it a weapon for a character that doesn't exist yet. Reminds me of an MMO I played where a class-specific weapon was added to the loot table before the class itself was available.
I say the BEST NTR is when it's the character you like the most! Either take a random girl, or take the highest love girl. Could be partial random with a weighted chance that makes higher love more likely.
If the MC can't get access, the scout can't either, unless he's some sort of spy that is a citizen of that place and has free access to live in the area. There is some potential for, when you have to rely on him, he's actually an unwholesome sort of person that would like to pressure sexual favors out of the girl he's saving or threaten to leave her in the clutches of that lord. That lets you keep him generic and add a cost to saving, and subsequently a reward for making progress when you get more access personally and no longer need his services. But I'm not a fan of it. I prefer just scrapping the scout altogether.
If you can hand me all the writing of the game in a conveniently straight-forward format, I can just grind through it on my own time. Quite a significant bit more tedious and involved to play the game, read, review, and list the errors and suggested corrections.
Gifts are pretty plain, and would feel wrong to be a BIG money sink. I have no idea how deep into building a kingdom as the new harem lord on the playing field you want to go, but you could have the girls chime in with the things the kingdom needs, varying based on which girl and the sort of things they prioritize. Tiana noticing your accumulating wealth from these battles and suggesting a new barracks for the town guard to help them be ready and have a place to train more formally, and so subsequent battlefields have more organized formations. Clara is talking to someone in town about gardening and thinks you could use the spoils of war to pay someone to plow the soil for the gardener, and then you get the option to buy new flowers or whatever as gifts. The cow girl complains how heavy and sodden her teats are and then suddenly changes the subject and sweetly asks that you get the old tavern repaired for the, uh, morale of the citizenry. It'd definitely help. And then afterward you see her carrying a bucket to the tavern and one of the shop items is milk. Not a drop of that ample supply going to waste.
And listening to their input and funding these things adds love, of course. Big money sink, a bit of personality, whatever.
These are not final-draft ideas, just the gist of the concept.
definitely good points, MC is the flashy combat frontline fighter type, so sneaking into enemy territory isn't really his forte, thus the scout, the scout is just another soldier/guard of the kingdom/village who just specializes in stealth and subterfuge. If I do add a barracks which is a good idea I can make it so you can upgrade soldiers, and such you'd have guards, knights, scouts and maybe paladins. and level them up in the barracks by paying to train more of them. then there can be added "campaigns" that become easier or harder depending on your forces. I would prefer to make it so the highest love girl get's taken or make it random, but it'd be complicated in terms of variables to make that work

Febui

May 6, 2022
complicated in terms of variables to make that work
Don't you just check the array you have for all the girls and just call the highest value? I admit to not knowing the specifics in ruby, but the girls should all be in an array, list, set of some kind, and you should be able to automatically grab whichever meets the highest of X value, or any arbitrary criteria like that.
If I had to guess, the RPGmaker forums have info about how to do standard stuff like that. Same with auto-populating a menu of options with every valid option, such as adding every captured girl to the menu of who to rescue.
I may not know how these work, but I know they don't have to be complicated. And I believe in you.

ZenAku

Nov 5, 2017
Wonder i got bug or something, after i collected all notes in millitary base, i cant find anything to advance next or leave the map

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wonder i got bug or something, after i collected all notes in millitary base, i cant find anything to advance next or leave the map
what triggers leaving the map is the chest guarded by the succubus shade at the top left

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Fixes fonts issue on linux and uses compressed version, special thanks to giqui for the compressed version
Please use start.sh for better performance on systems that use wayland. If you don't know just use it, it will check.

Linux Port (0.4):

Tested on Endeavor OS (arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac port is just here incase anyone wants it
Mac/OSX Port (0.4):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Admittedly I don't know much in terms of Linux and from what i am reading it isn't normally supported by rpg maker despite me being able to deploy for linux alongside mac and windows, I've read an emulator such as something called wine might work. If not I'll most likely have to scrap the linux updates as I don't know what I can do to fix it.

Ah yes that's because of there being some kind of strange issue with the switch after you pick the favorite and it doesn't carry on after that conversation, so i had to put in another instance of activating the switch to keep it going.

It's a good idea with the rewording I'll do that.
I do need to optimize some skills for sure, especially strong attack
the textless items is definitely something i need to fix, which keep slipping out of my mind, but it's supposed to be potions.

That should definitely be fixed. You are supposed to get a prompt

Yeah the water and tower missions have premade teams for you already. I'll certainly take a look at the chest issues.
The rival girls only have 1 scene and some also have threesome scenes, but I might put in some hang out situations with them. It certainly makes sense to bond a little.

Yeah the enemies are built around the chance that You only have flora left just in case, as I wouldn't want to make it too hard for those who enjoy losing the girls as fast as possible, and Tiana is more or less cannon fodder in that dungeon xD just another body for the enemies to hit. Yeah I'll put a save prompt before the fight (maybe add a room full of potions to make people paranoid of getting a bunch of stuff before a staircase, best trope eveeer xDD)
Well had to sacrifice someone for flora xDD

Yes Tiana only uses gloves as her "weapons" a cat later on uses claw weapons, but in my dumb dumb just like me forgetting to add daggers to the shop I also forgot to create glove weapons xD Yanase only talked to Yuna the goblin about taking Clara if someone else is choses as favorite (if clara is fave he mentions Tiana instead) and all bosses after Yuna take Clara last

I'll admit it is a good idea having MC sneak in, I could add that as an option after you finish the succubus forest and have access to the fortress yourself. It's honestly just in order of if x is taken save her, else save x-2 etc but i do want to give you the option to pick.

I definitely wouldn't mind help with errors and such. I could have them Walk around or doing stuff during the daytime portion where you could potentially give them gifts etc that'd also give something to buy. and that would also include rival girls. I do have a feature of love lock where you can't get above I think 49 love before you defeat felicia and can't get above 69 before you defeat two lords (so after yanase and ohashi are defeated) (I will also look into giving love points after defeating a boss, that makes a lot of sense)
Hi Lightrunner, great game you've got here! Just wanted to add on a bit for the Linux stuff. The reason your version is not working is because the version of nwjs being used is pretty old and isn't reading the font files correctly (v0.65). In the port I posted above I used nwjs version 0.83 which seems to work fine with the game. You can find the latest version of nwjs and patch the game just by replacing the files.

If all of this is too complicated feel free to ping me a request on this thread whenever you update the game. Cheers!

Febui

May 6, 2022
"Why are the girls so much stronger than me?"
"They're maidens, they have naturally great potential. Normal girls can't enter a harem, so the ritual would have failed if they weren't maidens."
To be honest
I want an underdog girl. Level 1, absolutely pitiful, not a super special maiden, but I'd use her just because I like non-special underdogs to rise up. That's something I really loved about the main character in The Last Sovereign. The most nobody nobody to ever be nobody. Average across the board, no special fate, he's just a guy that managed to live a long life and experience a lot of stuff, so he's experienced and mature, but is underpowered compared to everyone else. His stubbornness and cunning lets him defeat foes far superior to himself. That will always be way cooler than being special.

Not sure where such a girl would be. Obviously the other lords won't have one and there aren't any such candidates in town unless you want to grab that little girl that plays near the sewer. That'd be doubly funny tbh, the lolicons get ONE girl to suit their tastes and she's objectively the worst by a massive margin. Still, I'd be endeared. Someone non-special to fight demons, dragons, and angels with. But I'll assume loli is off the table.
Could be a girl you find living as a thief and wannabe-assassin, bitter from having someone she cared about taken by a harem lord and, later, discarded as nothing. But she herself isn't special, and has no shot at getting close to the lord nor really the raw ability to do anything if she did get close. Some level 1-4 thief class, eager to join you and do her damnedest to beat down the other harem lords while having very nearly nothing to contribute.
But she could have the legendary [Steal] skill so she can grab a potion from mooks during battle, and [Take Cover] so any attack that would hit her instead hits the ally she uses the ability on. Dead weight taking a party slot but providing bonus loot. Not really worth it, but it makes it feel like a reward for using her. Plus you could hide funny interactions with steal. Like stealing from a ghost doesn't say "You got a potion!" it instead gives no item and says "You got spooked!" because they're intangible and can't actually be physically pick-pocketed. Spooked!
Steal from a wild animal and get a low value sellable "You got a tuft of wolf fur!" and the wolf now has the enraged status.

Reactions: Greenbean33

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
"Why are the girls so much stronger than me?"
"They're maidens, they have naturally great potential. Normal girls can't enter a harem, so the ritual would have failed if they weren't maidens."
To be honest
I want an underdog girl. Level 1, absolutely pitiful, not a super special maiden, but I'd use her just because I like non-special underdogs to rise up. That's something I really loved about the main character in The Last Sovereign. The most nobody nobody to ever be nobody. Average across the board, no special fate, he's just a guy that managed to live a long life and experience a lot of stuff, so he's experienced and mature, but is underpowered compared to everyone else. His stubbornness and cunning lets him defeat foes far superior to himself. That will always be way cooler than being special.

Not sure where such a girl would be. Obviously the other lords won't have one and there aren't any such candidates in town unless you want to grab that little girl that plays near the sewer. That'd be doubly funny tbh, the lolicons get ONE girl to suit their tastes and she's objectively the worst by a massive margin. Still, I'd be endeared. Someone non-special to fight demons, dragons, and angels with. But I'll assume loli is off the table.
Could be a girl you find living as a thief and wannabe-assassin, bitter from having someone she cared about taken by a harem lord and, later, discarded as nothing. But she herself isn't special, and has no shot at getting close to the lord nor really the raw ability to do anything if she did get close. Some level 1-4 thief class, eager to join you and do her damnedest to beat down the other harem lords while having very nearly nothing to contribute.
But she could have the legendary [Steal] skill so she can grab a potion from mooks during battle, and [Take Cover] so any attack that would hit her instead hits the ally she uses the ability on. Dead weight taking a party slot but providing bonus loot. Not really worth it, but it makes it feel like a reward for using her. Plus you could hide funny interactions with steal. Like stealing from a ghost doesn't say "You got a potion!" it instead gives no item and says "You got spooked!" because they're intangible and can't actually be physically pick-pocketed. Spooked!
Steal from a wild animal and get a low value sellable "You got a tuft of wolf fur!" and the wolf now has the enraged status.
I agree a level one girl that starts out weaker than everyone would be appealing. Maybe to balance things out if she gets taken by a rival she's really strong when you face against her.

Febui

May 6, 2022
BUG: In the battlefield against Yuna, if you interact with the goblin on the left, you permanently lock up. The one on the right is fine.
BUG: After beating Yuna, if no girls are taken, the training dummy has no options. The text reads "Spend the day training?" and then immediately spends the day training with no actual option given and no level gained. If girls are taken, options are given, and I can watch any girl train, including stolen ones, except for Clara. If I choose not to train, it will progress to evening as if I chose to train. No level is given for this.
BUG: Entering the open black tile of the doorway for the armor/weapon shop and then canceling without opening either shop menu locks up the game. (it appears, if I were to guess, the player is trying to move to the right to leave the doorway, but there's a wall there, so it never completes the route.) This does not happen if I selected one of the shop menus and backed out of it from there.
The game locking up sucks, have to close it and re-launch, losing any unsaved progress and waiting through the RPG Maker splash screen. Fortunately the game isn't long, there isn't much progress to lose.
BUG: As mentioned before, the first blowjob scene with Mia leaves a lingering picture. Easy to clear, but needs fixing, in case you forgot that one.

Potential inconsistency: Eletha giving MC a handjob says she's never done it before. When sucking Yanase's dick without ever having had a scene with the player, she says she's sucked lots of dicks. They're different acts, and she could lie, but I hazard a guess it's just inconsistent.

BUG: Walking over the bridges in the poison swampy area deals damage.
BUG: The doors/gates in the ruins don't graphically stay open when unlocked, you just start walking through them like they're not even there. I don't know if this started after I triggered all the consoles or not, I wasn't paying attention.

It looks like, in general, your code for clearing and healing the party is bad. Like, if you lose to Zash, it doesn't remove Yuna from the party back in town. If you beat Felicia and then fight her again, with her in the party, and lose, Felicia stays in the party back in town. These sound like you're manually checking each individual girl and clearing them one by one, so if you forget to list a girl, she isn't removed from the party. That's.. clunky. It should be very straight-forward to just clear the party, without listing who is removed. You should be able to auto-heal everyone without issue, but sometimes the MC or some other particular character isn't restored, and again that sounds like you're doing things character-by-character. Calling a single function to heal everyone regardless of who was in the party should be easy. At the very least, you should never be rewriting the same code many times. You just turn repeatedly used code into a function you can call. If you want the same things to happen at the start of every day, then anything that changes time to a new day would be "time.newDay()" or "public function girlStolen" or whatever it is and however it happens to work in ruby.
Almost tempted to download RPGmaker's tools and learn how to do it myself so I can help more specifically rather than just saying "there is a better way." Well, I hope somehow it helps to at least know there are better ways, and once you figure out exactly how, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

Is this really intended?
1706499847514.png
It looks like stairs that would lead to another map and the walls would normally go up the ceiling, but they're walkways. It's odd. This also allows the player to open chests from on the wall, bypassing fights, thankfully.
Part of why I feel it's not meant to be walkable is because the pipes run through them, not over them. This would make the most sense if the wall goes all the way up the ceiling.

I got to 75 Clara love, was surprised that's the end of that. Trying to spend time with her just does nothing. So it's impossible to progress toward taking her virginity. I wonder if it's like that for all of them. I don't mind this, the NTR is much more important. But uh, oh yeah, forgot to mention, the player walks into and overlaps Clara's sprite to spend the day with her, she has no collision.

Sep 1, 2020
Hey Lightrunner, I tried to play a bit since last time and there are still problems with that damn battlefield. I lost in purpose to the goblin girl and came back to the battlefield next day. Guess what? The battlefield was the very same battlefield before any patches.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
BUG: In the battlefield against Yuna, if you interact with the goblin on the left, you permanently lock up. The one on the right is fine.
BUG: After beating Yuna, if no girls are taken, the training dummy has no options. The text reads "Spend the day training?" and then immediately spends the day training with no actual option given and no level gained. If girls are taken, options are given, and I can watch any girl train, including stolen ones, except for Clara. If I choose not to train, it will progress to evening as if I chose to train. No level is given for this.
BUG: Entering the open black tile of the doorway for the armor/weapon shop and then canceling without opening either shop menu locks up the game. (it appears, if I were to guess, the player is trying to move to the right to leave the doorway, but there's a wall there, so it never completes the route.) This does not happen if I selected one of the shop menus and backed out of it from there.
The game locking up sucks, have to close it and re-launch, losing any unsaved progress and waiting through the RPG Maker splash screen. Fortunately the game isn't long, there isn't much progress to lose.
BUG: As mentioned before, the first blowjob scene with Mia leaves a lingering picture. Easy to clear, but needs fixing, in case you forgot that one.

Potential inconsistency: Eletha giving MC a handjob says she's never done it before. When sucking Yanase's dick without ever having had a scene with the player, she says she's sucked lots of dicks. They're different acts, and she could lie, but I hazard a guess it's just inconsistent.

BUG: Walking over the bridges in the poison swampy area deals damage.
BUG: The doors/gates in the ruins don't graphically stay open when unlocked, you just start walking through them like they're not even there. I don't know if this started after I triggered all the consoles or not, I wasn't paying attention.

It looks like, in general, your code for clearing and healing the party is bad. Like, if you lose to Zash, it doesn't remove Yuna from the party back in town. If you beat Felicia and then fight her again, with her in the party, and lose, Felicia stays in the party back in town. These sound like you're manually checking each individual girl and clearing them one by one, so if you forget to list a girl, she isn't removed from the party. That's.. clunky. It should be very straight-forward to just clear the party, without listing who is removed. You should be able to auto-heal everyone without issue, but sometimes the MC or some other particular character isn't restored, and again that sounds like you're doing things character-by-character. Calling a single function to heal everyone regardless of who was in the party should be easy. At the very least, you should never be rewriting the same code many times. You just turn repeatedly used code into a function you can call. If you want the same things to happen at the start of every day, then anything that changes time to a new day would be "time.newDay()" or "public function girlStolen" or whatever it is and however it happens to work in ruby.
Almost tempted to download RPGmaker's tools and learn how to do it myself so I can help more specifically rather than just saying "there is a better way." Well, I hope somehow it helps to at least know there are better ways, and once you figure out exactly how, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

Is this really intended?
View attachment 3305423
It looks like stairs that would lead to another map and the walls would normally go up the ceiling, but they're walkways. It's odd. This also allows the player to open chests from on the wall, bypassing fights, thankfully.
Part of why I feel it's not meant to be walkable is because the pipes run through them, not over them. This would make the most sense if the wall goes all the way up the ceiling.

I got to 75 Clara love, was surprised that's the end of that. Trying to spend time with her just does nothing. So it's impossible to progress toward taking her virginity. I wonder if it's like that for all of them. I don't mind this, the NTR is much more important. But uh, oh yeah, forgot to mention, the player walks into and overlaps Clara's sprite to spend the day with her, she has no collision.
I'll take a look at all the bugs and check them the next 14 days before the newest update releases for free. when it comes to healing the party I use the recover all command, however I forget to do it before i remove people from the party and the command only works on current party members. and unfortunately there isn't any kind of remove all from party command and has to be done individually otherwise if it was possible MC counts as well and would be removed too.

Yeah that's not supposed to be possible i'll remove the stairs.

75 love is the cap until yanase and ohashi both are defeated. in other words Clara's virginity can only be taken by MC during the Final war with the lesbian Kassia. I made it like that so there is a reason to progress the story instead of grind love points and reach max early. also Clara is the only virgin in the game (mostly cuz i don't wanna make two seperate scenes for more characters xD)

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Screenshot_20240212_221830_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Ummm need help, the game stuck here?
Cant do anything , i tried from the beginning but the same result

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is stupid.

1. Only 1 girl and 1 action per day
2. Combat regular mobs have ridiculous amount of health
3. 3 party members at a time with no damn idea what skills do
4. 7 days and a stupid boring battle

You can't call this a strategy or rpg game.. and it's fucking boring. one action per girl.. takes a full fucking day to get a fucking blowjob.

This game is total shit.

1. graphics 3/5
2. sound 2/5
3. play-ability 2/5 (boring as fuck)
4. Story 1/5

rating 1.5/5

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremWars-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, it is possile to rescue girls yet? Jynera took mia from me and i can't go rescue her, but her corruption progresses every day. When i click on Sneak and rescue someone nothing happens

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hello, it is possile to rescue girls yet? Jynera took mia from me and i can't go rescue her, but her corruption progresses every day. When i click on Sneak and rescue someone nothing happens
it should still be possible to do it at the entrance to the succubus forest but i might be wrong

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I have a problem in the first battle. I have an Orc stuck in an area I can't get to on the right side of the screen by Mia's house.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes