EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2023-10-25 173026.png

Overview:
In this world there are 4 different continents 3 of which each have a harem lord who rules over his or her continent, the fourth continent has no harem lord and is known as the neutral territory. The harem lords prey on pretty girls who are also strong fighters to quell resistances. One day a seemingly unremarkable man must protect the women he loves as the harem lords come to visit, and with a new harem lord in the making, the 3 lords in anger declare a new harem war. Lose a fight and lose a girl, win a fight and win a girl. Can you beat the three harem lords while potentially finding true love? or will you lose it all.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: Lightrunner F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Dummy patch:

Screenshot 2023-10-25 173210.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173433.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173449.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173629.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173658.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173814.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173828.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173845.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173930.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 174859.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 173958.png Screenshot 2023-10-25 175000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
also I try to be active so ask me anything about it whenever you've got questions, such as what's planned or limits to what's available so far etc :3

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
also I try to be active so ask me anything about it whenever you've got questions, such as what's planned or limits to what's available so far etc :3
since its just 0.1 now, is the story gonna be linear or we actually have real choice is matter. and will u change any system or stuff that is not save compatible anytime soon? dont really want to try it now if i have to start a new game every few update.. and is there a public discord for typo/bug posting?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
uh yeah i think it does qualify as ntr as the LI's get taken away and fucked every night and end up adoring the bad guys at the end if not saved before that. So yeah sorry that i forgot that tiny detail x3
1698263695433.png
..so....if u never lose....no one gets taken away?
..but if u loose and they get taken....u still have a change to save them?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
since its just 0.1 now, is the story gonna be linear or we actually have real choice is matter. and will u change any system or stuff that is not save compatible anytime soon? dont really want to try it now if i have to start a new game every few update.. and is there a public discord for typo/bug posting?
My discord is still "under maintenance" so far unfortunately, but it's linear at the start until you reach the free roam after the war has been declared, the fairy next to the MC's bed gives advice and hints on how the game will go. but generally you'll have mornings for training at the dummy or fight the enemy at the entrance of the village, and at night you go on dates with the girls. the fights themselves are linear so the main story is. as you fight the enemies one after the other, for example the fairy and cowgirl team is fought after the goblin. the dating of the main girls is also simplified as you just need to go to them and talk and the events will progress once you have enough points with them. as far as i know about system changes there won't be anything that will compromise saves, so you can try it out and return with the old save at the next update. Hope this helped x3

oh and there is one point that determines the true ending of the game which i won't spoil yet ;3

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 3033802
..so....if u never lose....no one gets taken away?
..but if u loose and they get taken....u still have a change to save them?
yes if you never lose they never get taken away, the first fight afaik is hard and if you want to never lose i'd recommend focusing on training at the dummy the first 7 days. after that there's no timer so far for when you fight, (i'll add a forced fight every romance sex scene potentially so every 20 love) and the ntr scenes happen at night and are random chance so if you're also lucky you could save them without anything happening. you save the girl by beating the rival who took them, so by beating the first 5 fights (only 2 are in so far) (all Clara and Tiana ntr scenes with the first rival are in the game, only 1 romance sex scene is in the game for each girl so far)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
yes if you never lose they never get taken away, the first fight afaik is hard and if you want to never lose i'd recommend focusing on training at the dummy the first 7 days. after that there's no timer so far for when you fight, (i'll add a forced fight every romance sex scene potentially so every 20 love) and the ntr scenes happen at night and are random chance so if you're also lucky you could save them without anything happening. you save the girl by beating the rival who took them, so by beating the first 5 fights (only 2 are in so far) (all Clara and Tiana ntr scenes with the first rival are in the game, only 1 romance sex scene is in the game for each girl so far)
result.png

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
any chance cheats to make this easier will be a thing?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
AH I just now realized there's a pretty big bug in the party selection room, can still go out to fight but you'd be alone. i'll be fixing that (there's not much to fighting yet so it doesn't matter tooo much as most content is in loss so you could just go and fight and lose and still get content)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As long as we can avoid all the NTR, I might try the game.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so it's instant game over if you lose or only at the beginning when you have only one girl ?
you have the main girls in the beginning which are Clara the childhood friend, Tiana the milf, Flora the advisor fairy (cannot be taken except one unique fight) Eletha the runaway elf and Mia another friend of MC. you start with them all, but gain the enemy girls after beating them. you don't get a game over if you lose all the girls you only get a game over/bad ending if you lose against one of the rivals who is fight 5 with the first one (only two in the game so far) after losing all the girls (not counting flora) ( think you get a game over if you lose against the generic bats in the opening and maybe the goons in the battlefield arena's

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes