• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know lot's of people hate ntr especially when it's included in harem. maybe they'll like my bigger project coming after this (fem protag)
That sounds like a lesbian harem to me, so I'm not interested.

I'll make it a poll when i get to that stage and it's only the last or second to last boss
I prefer to know before starting the game if futa/trans can be avoided.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That sounds like a lesbian harem to me, so I'm not interested.

I prefer to know before starting the game if futa/trans can be avoided.
there will be a lot of male x female content in it no worries.

there's a very small chance it get's added and it will be avoidable if it does

Febui

May 6, 2022
In this country there are 4 different continents
Wow, a country that spans four whole continents. That's huge
3 of which each have a harem lord who rules over his or her continent, the fourth continent has no harem lord and is known as the neutral territory.
It's a country that divides itself among three rulers, like the triumverate of Rome? Why is there a neutral territory? How do they decide how to administer that? Is it the just the purview of the senate? Some other body?
It sounds off, like they this isn't actually one country, it's three countries, and some unconquered land with no recognized government.

NoctisVi

Mar 20, 2022
the map looks exactly like the one in satisfy him, is this a standard map or ???, not pointing fingers just wondering if its copy or not.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the map looks exactly like the one in satisfy him, is this a standard map or ???, not pointing fingers just wondering if its copy or not.
it IS a default map in rpg maker mv. This is my small project so i didn't focus too much on the map design and focus more on the koikatsu scenes

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
I see, does it happen right after the goblin fight? only trigger for it i know of is spending the night with the elf
yea its right after the goblin fight no matter what i do even if i dont go to the elf it happens also when you lose to the goblin it shows her taking the teacher lady but your childhood freind disappears

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
But, will it be a harem game? Just curious because harem and female protagonist is a rare combination if it isn't a lesbian game.

ok
ah yeah no harem at all, more like corruption game, there is 1 female love interest other than that it's all about the story or slutting it up

Reactions: BlasKyau

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I'd like to know something too Lightrunner.

Can players choose who they want to have sex with from start to finish?
While my question is more or less asked in general for the whole game I'll give some examples that came to my mind too:
- You win a battle for a rival (not one of your stolen ones) Girl and have a mandatory sex scene to "claim your new trophy".
- One of your 5 starters (great, now it sounds like a pokemon game :ROFLMAO:) has Mandatory scenes at some point.

I mean, i know some people would say "More sex is always welcome." others might like the freedom to choose who to fuck more.

And one more question:
- Do you "have to" or "can you" watch the NTR scenes?
--> Just asking this out of interest (not only for me but for others here too maybe) because the taste of this part and how devs handle this is kind of important for different groups of players.

Some of them like to watch the scenes while some want to have the mystery NTR. To be able to choose if you want to see the scene or to choose to keep it "behind curtains" and/or your imagination might be nice since not everybody might like the "Nah pal, you got your girl stolen now i slap this scene in your face" style.

Other than that, Good luck. I'll keep my eyes on it. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'd like to know something too Lightrunner.

Can players choose who they want to have sex with from start to finish?
While my question is more or less asked in general for the whole game I'll give some examples that came to my mind too:
- You win a battle for a rival (not one of your stolen ones) Girl and have a mandatory sex scene to "claim your new trophy".
- One of your 5 starters (great, now it sounds like a pokemon game :ROFLMAO:) has Mandatory scenes at some point.

I mean, i know some people would say "More sex is always welcome." others might like the freedom to choose who to fuck more.

And one more question:
- Do you "have to" or "can you" watch the NTR scenes?
--> Just asking this out of interest (not only for me but for others here too maybe) because the taste of this part and how devs handle this is kind of important for different groups of players.

Some of them like to watch the scenes while some want to have the mystery NTR. To be able to choose if you want to see the scene or to choose to keep it "behind curtains" and/or your imagination might be nice since not everybody might like the "Nah pal, you got your girl stolen now i slap this scene in your face" style.

Other than that, Good luck. I'll keep my eyes on it. (y)
There are no mandatory sex scene with the girls you defeat, after beating them they will show up in your castle (work in progress, so far goblin shows up in your house) and you can ask them for sex whenever. the sex scene would add that girl in the party selection room. the sex scenes with your 5 starters are not mandatory. you can choose to go on dates with whoever you choose, i have also added a sleep option on the bottom left of your bed during evening.

I hadn't actually thought about the NTR night scenes be behind the curtains. basically the MC dreams and by chance one of the girls taken have a scene with the rival. the system will roll a number between 1-100 and for example 1 girl needs 1-20 to be rolled etc.

I might add a you don't know it's happening system but then it also won't be random but guaranteed corruption

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saga89 and Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
There are no mandatory sex scene with the girls you defeat, after beating them they will show up in your castle (work in progress, so far goblin shows up in your house) and you can ask them for sex whenever. the sex scene would add that girl in the party selection room. the sex scenes with your 5 starters are not mandatory. you can choose to go on dates with whoever you choose, i have also added a sleep option on the bottom left of your bed during evening.

I hadn't actually thought about the NTR night scenes be behind the curtains. basically the MC dreams and by chance one of the girls taken have a scene with the rival. the system will roll a number between 1-100 and for example 1 girl needs 1-20 to be rolled etc.

I might add a you don't know it's happening system but then it also won't be random but guaranteed corruption
Ah okay, that's valuable information. Sounds really good so far and I gotta say, i love the clear answers you give. Thanks for that.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes