Sep 1, 2020
I see, yes it can get laggy when so many animations play at the same time, I can try to reduce the amount of soldiers fighting to half and see how that goes
Yes, I needed like 25 mins to reach the bottom of the map at the goblin girl location. And even trying talking to her is near impossible as only one word or two appears every 30 secs or so. I had no choice but to stop here and wait for the next update so it can be corrected.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
After the ancient tower battle my game just gets "Game Over"
hmm it could be that MC was downed when you fought The fairy before the ancient tower, and I forgot to add a restore all hp, cuz it switches to MC after and if he's downed before he's still downed now and if he's downed and alone in the party it becomes an auto game over, i'll try to ensure that doesn't happen

queentrones

Jun 24, 2022
hmm it could be that MC was downed when you fought The fairy before the ancient tower, and I forgot to add a restore all hp, cuz it switches to MC after and if he's downed before he's still downed now and if he's downed and alone in the party it becomes an auto game over, i'll try to ensure that doesn't happen
Yes that is the exact problem in this case TwT

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In this game no. In my future project, The mc is from a race that can change between normal and futa at will, but it's deactivated at the start and will be unlocked later on, the other two party members are pure female's
Interesting.

Oct 29, 2018
In the rescue, the case of it not restoring HPs, at least after a loss occurs happens. The near constant flashbangs are rather annoying in the goblin fight. Other than that, it seems a lot of text is missing capitalizations, or has too many capitalizations along with missing punctuation. In one save I am unable to use the training post(3), and in another, I'm unable to ask Flora about the girls' love and loyalty(6).

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Around a 1/3-1/2. Most of the first Enemy's lewds are done and a good number of PC's. But Lightrunner hasn't released a roadmap, so could be wrong.
I think, it certainly much less than 1/3. Only one of three foes is largely done and most mechanics aren't properly implemented.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Around a 1/3-1/2. Most of the first Enemy's lewds are done and a good number of PC's. But Lightrunner hasn't released a roadmap, so could be wrong.
I'd say 3 more updates until it's 1/3 done. Next free update which features all love 50 scenes and 2 rival girl scenes + lore releases Sunday 21.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
uh yeah i think it does qualify as ntr as the LI's get taken away and fucked every night and end up adoring the bad guys at the end if not saved before that. So yeah sorry that i forgot that tiny detail x3
Is the NTR optional?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Harem Wars [v0.4] [Lightrunner]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 206 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kevklour

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I would hope for the game to be more battlelike as the start of the game, I feel like if the battle aspect was more developed with some traps/random events it would be quite fun. Especially when you used enemy generals that you recruited or when the enemy used your lost generals, having some interactions with those could be fun

Sep 1, 2020
I don't know what to say Lightrunner
I played your game last month and I told you that it was unplayable because it was fucking laggy in the battlefield, you told me that you understood and you will deal with it. We are now 1 month later, a new patch is out and surprise : the same shit. The game is still unplayable as before in the same f place. You're not serious.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Personally I would hope for the game to be more battlelike as the start of the game, I feel like if the battle aspect was more developed with some traps/random events it would be quite fun. Especially when you used enemy generals that you recruited or when the enemy used your lost generals, having some interactions with those could be fun
an interesting prospect indeed

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes