Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't know what to say Lightrunner
I played your game last month and I told you that it was unplayable because it was fucking laggy in the battlefield, you told me that you understood and you will deal with it. We are now 1 month later, a new patch is out and surprise : the same shit. The game is still unplayable as before in the same f place. You're not serious.
ah I apologize it completely slipped my mind as other things has been going on. Remember that this IS a hobby work and not a professional game, I'm still new at this and things mess up, things get forgotten etc it happens :3 ( I do not know what I was in the middle of as I forgot to make this fix, but I have erased many soldiers from the battlefield as I write this message hoping that there are few animations in play at once to avoid too much lag) (it is also the only spot in the game where multiple animations and lag such as this takes place)

Before fix

Screenshot 2024-01-21 222346.png After fix
1705872364761.png

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
wasnt there a gallery? i can't find it anymore. :[
Ah the gallery was a temporary feature in an earlier update aas that update only featured the NTR scenes and I made the gallery a temp way to check all the new scenes available from that update, it was removed again after. but there will be a full gallery once i complete the game

Reactions: kndaldakf

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
A patch to remove the lag on the battlefield which I had forgotten to fix has been added

Sep 1, 2020
ah I apologize it completely slipped my mind as other things has been going on. Remember that this IS a hobby work and not a professional game, I'm still new at this and things mess up, things get forgotten etc it happens :3 ( I do not know what I was in the middle of as I forgot to make this fix, but I have erased many soldiers from the battlefield as I write this message hoping that there are few animations in play at once to avoid too much lag) (it is also the only spot in the game where multiple animations and lag such as this takes place)

Before fix

View attachment 3284842 After fix
View attachment 3284843
Okay, thank you for the fix. I'm downloading the game once more to see if it work with the patch but I'm not sure if it will be enough. Last update, I had deleted the whole animation file and it still lagged like hell. You may have to do it again. I'll update you quickly.

Edit : That's not enough, it still lag like hell. You need to cut a lot more. Perhaps reduce everything by half including the map, I don't know why it's so big. At the moment, game is still unplayable.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HaremWars-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Okay, thank you for the fix. I'm downloading the game once more to see if it work with the patch but I'm not sure if it will be enough. Last update, I had deleted the whole animation file and it still lagged like hell. You may have to do it again. I'll update you quickly.

Edit : That's not enough, it still lag like hell. You need to cut a lot more. Perhaps reduce everything by half including the map, I don't know why it's so big. At the moment, game is still unplayable.
hmm the size of the map shouldn't affect lag, as there a plenty larger maps later on with no lag issues. the reason for the size is to give it the feel of a war that has just begun. I am not sure why it would lag even without the animations hmm

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Try this, I have severely reduced the entire map, only 1 soldier is fighting and a lot fewer enemies on the map. if this does not reduce the lag then I am at a loss

Sep 1, 2020
Try this, I have severely reduced the entire map, only 1 soldier is fighting and a lot fewer enemies on the map. if this does not reduce the lag then I am at a loss
I suggested reducing the size of the map, not because it was the reason of the lag but because with a bigger map, you will add more stuff to it and thus make it lag. Ok, your second patch is way better! I can finally move and reach the bottom of the map, and even talk to the goblin girl. Last time, it wasn't possible as the text was way too laggy as well. It frustrated me a lot since I had spent like 30 minutes to reach it with the horrible lag. Back to present, it's still not perfect though as some lags remain (some kind of micro-freeze every 2 seconds or so) while moving around, but it's playable.

I think you can let it be as such for this update and try to arrange it perfectly for the next one. I don't know if we ever go back to the battlefield or if there is another laggy place like this since I've never been further in the game. If it happens, I'll tell you through this thread. Thank you for the quick patches tonight. I'm not going to lie I was quite pissed off when nothing had changed, while I had taken time to mention it last time after that frustrating experience. I also edited the bad review and will probably change it once more after I've gone further into the game. I'm going to bed now, good night.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I never see a linux option on RPGmaker games, so I immediately mentioned this to my friend on Linux. Was very pleased to see support for non-microsoft.
But they told me the game doesn't run. Nothing happens when trying to execute Game.desktop. Skipping that and trying to execute "nw" gets font errors.

Meanwhile, on windows, there's still that silliness that after you save the elf and help with dinner, you can go to the village entrance and do the sequence over again instead of going to Tiana's house.
I don't really get the favorite thing
"Pick your favorite"
"Mia"
"+25 love"
After the meeting
"Who did you pick as your favorite?"
Why am I picking this again? And now there's Eletha, I pick her. I'm guessing I'm changing the favorite and the bonus happens in every relevant scene, so now future +25s will go to Eletha, but it isn't worded to as if I want to change it, it's asking who I DID pick. That's weird.
Also found a random hole in the ground where the kids are playing and I can't interact with it. Odd. Will check that later. Sewer dungeon I saw mentioned somehwere? Weird a town this small even has a sewer. (later, I see this used to be a more advanced world, so probably leftover from a prior civilization)
The first date with Clara didn't auto-play, it plopped me back into town and I could run around without her, I had to interact with her on the street to progress the event.

After the battle, day/night system begins, but it looks like daytime and my only option is spending time with someone. Should have the lighting change to evening after the battle.
Got lots of cash because of Mia's watchful skill, so bought the goblin sake and talked to her. That was quick, no preamble, just barebones writing. Presumably all text in the game is very much placeholder. Do you want any help with that?
Going to the training dummy the following day, there's no prompt, just trains pointlessly and it's evening. Would have said no. Oh well, no big deal.
No further content with the goblin, it seems. No date with Clara, just a flat +5 love for spending time.

Every night is a "meanwhile in Yanase's kingdom" and then it's morning, because nothing happens there.
Probably not meant to do those ruins with Yuna before you have more of Yanase's harem, but al the enemies are weak and the boss does barely any damage, just a big health sponge. Look, nearly beaten effortlessly- FUCK Yuna got charmed at the last attack and then it skipped my turn 10 times in a row as she bashed herself in the face to death.
GOD that sucks, Also didn't talk to the chief and get told about that place until afterwards. Oh well, got the other girls soon after.

Lingering picture after spending the day with Mia and she sucked my WILLY. Fortunately the lingering picture fix is well-placed at the start of the day so you don't wander blindly much.

I notice Tiana can't use any of the claw weapons. Is that intended?
Odd that vampires in the sewer don't have any mana to drain.
And now I have Felicia. And she.. can't equip any weapons? Daggers. I don't have daggers, the shop sells swords. Where do I get a dagger... OH she has watchful eye. Nevermind, doesn't need a weapon, already an auto-pick when I can't have Mia. Then again, money is useless, so it's not that good. I just.. I want the value.

It's really unfortunate that Flora isn't fairy sized. Being human-size really makes her less special. Could have made her child-sized if you wanted her to still be penetrable. Oh well.

The sewers continue to be doable even after recruiting Felicia, and you can even bring her to fight herself. Useful, since there's no content after that and there's no way to get my girls taken at this point besides going down there and losing to her.
She keeps taking Tiana. I wonder why. Yanase talked about wanting Clara. But he won't take her.

Final thoughts: Great progress, I'm really amped up for more, love that you used the multiple objectives idea I mentioned. It's still full of placeholders, not balanced, full of bugs, but it's going places.
I'm a total novice on ruby, so I can't help you with any of the code mess, but if you want any help with the writing, I am more than willing to lend a hand. I realize a lot of text is just a placeholder anyway, but I think it'd be nice to fill things out a bit, and to have generally fewer errors. There are a lot. You decide if you want help just cleaning up the text to have no errors of if you'd welcome full dialog and scene writing.

Some things for future development I suggest:
More money sinks or less money to go around.
Characters wandering around town and being able to prompt for spending time while they're out and about, so the town feels more alive (plus it feels better when you just generically "spend time, +5 love" and you're at least outside and in the middle of things.)
More writing.
More methods to increase love. Spending time would be greatly improved by them at least wandering town, but various small objectives would be nice. IN the short term I suggest the girls that battle alongside you get +5 love or something for each completed mission (so, after the boss is beaten, if there is a boss.) I always use X character, so it makes sense I value and want them more. The game should reflect my obvious favoritism. It also means you can work on a girl's love AND level at the same time. If there is a scene you actively want to make sure the player does not miss before building the love higher, you can force an evening scene where the girl says something like "We've been through so many battles together, I really want to spend some time with just us." and either force the scene you want or lock their love until the player does the scene you need them to see. Depends on the girl, the scene, etc. I also think sex scenes should be in sequence regardless of love value, so if the player spend no time with a girl and fights all the way up to 100 love, they don't skip every lewd encounter and go straight to fucking.

Hope my input helps.

cricrads21

Jun 29, 2018
It's a great game, the only problem I've had so far is when you try to save a girl and the scout is defeated, but you still win the fight, when I try to rescue another girl I get game over.

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
I'm unable to save the game on the mac version.

Edit: Sorted it... have to open via the nwjs icon rather than the game.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I don't get why we send some random guy we can't train at all (making his fights feel overly rng) called 'Scout' to save the girls. What's the point of leveling the MC then? It doesn't take long at all until literally all you can do is pass days and rescue girls because basically every area on the map or in town is completely non-interactive and you can only play as this guy doing that. Hell is the mc even doing? Why isn't 'Scout' a harem lord if he's this strong? Who even is he, when did we recruit him? Are we paying him?
Same with the ruins too. We just play as random girl from harem + two other girls who exist only in this circumstance. And they're weak. And it takes ages to do anything. Why can't I just send in the MC, that was the entire point of him training?

Last edited:
Reactions: InstaPrincess

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I never see a linux option on RPGmaker games, so I immediately mentioned this to my friend on Linux. Was very pleased to see support for non-microsoft.
But they told me the game doesn't run. Nothing happens when trying to execute Game.desktop. Skipping that and trying to execute "nw" gets font errors.
Admittedly I don't know much in terms of Linux and from what i am reading it isn't normally supported by rpg maker despite me being able to deploy for linux alongside mac and windows, I've read an emulator such as something called wine might work. If not I'll most likely have to scrap the linux updates as I don't know what I can do to fix it.

Meanwhile, on windows, there's still that silliness that after you save the elf and help with dinner, you can go to the village entrance and do the sequence over again instead of going to Tiana's house.
I don't really get the favorite thing
"Pick your favorite"
"Mia"
"+25 love"
After the meeting
"Who did you pick as your favorite?"
Why am I picking this again? And now there's Eletha, I pick her. I'm guessing I'm changing the favorite and the bonus happens in every relevant scene, so now future +25s will go to Eletha, but it isn't worded to as if I want to change it, it's asking who I DID pick. That's weird.
Ah yes that's because of there being some kind of strange issue with the switch after you pick the favorite and it doesn't carry on after that conversation, so i had to put in another instance of activating the switch to keep it going.

The first date with Clara didn't auto-play, it plopped me back into town and I could run around without her, I had to interact with her on the street to progress the event.
It's a good idea with the rewording I'll do that.
I do need to optimize some skills for sure, especially strong attack
the textless items is definitely something i need to fix, which keep slipping out of my mind, but it's supposed to be potions.

Going to the training dummy the following day, there's no prompt, just trains pointlessly and it's evening. Would have said no. Oh well, no big deal.
That should definitely be fixed. You are supposed to get a prompt

Yeah the water and tower missions have premade teams for you already. I'll certainly take a look at the chest issues.
The rival girls only have 1 scene and some also have threesome scenes, but I might put in some hang out situations with them. It certainly makes sense to bond a little.

Yeah the enemies are built around the chance that You only have flora left just in case, as I wouldn't want to make it too hard for those who enjoy losing the girls as fast as possible, and Tiana is more or less cannon fodder in that dungeon xD just another body for the enemies to hit. Yeah I'll put a save prompt before the fight (maybe add a room full of potions to make people paranoid of getting a bunch of stuff before a staircase, best trope eveeer xDD)
Well had to sacrifice someone for flora xDD

I notice Tiana can't use any of the claw weapons. Is that intended?
Odd that vampires in the sewer don't have any mana to drain.
And now I have Felicia. And she.. can't equip any weapons? Daggers. I don't have daggers, the shop sells swords. Where do I get a dagger... OH she has watchful eye. Nevermind, doesn't need a weapon, already an auto-pick when I can't have Mia. Then again, money is useless, so it's not that good. I just.. I want the value.

It's really unfortunate that Flora isn't fairy sized. Being human-size really makes her less special. Could have made her child-sized if you wanted her to still be penetrable. Oh well.

The sewers continue to be doable even after recruiting Felicia, and you can even bring her to fight herself. Useful, since there's no content after that and there's no way to get my girls taken at this point besides going down there and losing to her.
She keeps taking Tiana. I wonder why. Yanase talked about wanting Clara. But he won't take her.
Yes Tiana only uses gloves as her "weapons" a cat later on uses claw weapons, but in my dumb dumb just like me forgetting to add daggers to the shop I also forgot to create glove weapons xD Yanase only talked to Yuna the goblin about taking Clara if someone else is choses as favorite (if clara is fave he mentions Tiana instead) and all bosses after Yuna take Clara last

I'll admit it is a good idea having MC sneak in, I could add that as an option after you finish the succubus forest and have access to the fortress yourself. It's honestly just in order of if x is taken save her, else save x-2 etc but i do want to give you the option to pick.

Final thoughts: Great progress, I'm really amped up for more, love that you used the multiple objectives idea I mentioned. It's still full of placeholders, not balanced, full of bugs, but it's going places.
I'm a total novice on ruby, so I can't help you with any of the code mess, but if you want any help with the writing, I am more than willing to lend a hand. I realize a lot of text is just a placeholder anyway, but I think it'd be nice to fill things out a bit, and to have generally fewer errors. There are a lot. You decide if you want help just cleaning up the text to have no errors of if you'd welcome full dialog and scene writing.

Some things for future development I suggest:
More money sinks or less money to go around.
Characters wandering around town and being able to prompt for spending time while they're out and about, so the town feels more alive (plus it feels better when you just generically "spend time, +5 love" and you're at least outside and in the middle of things.)
More writing.
More methods to increase love. Spending time would be greatly improved by them at least wandering town, but various small objectives would be nice. IN the short term I suggest the girls that battle alongside you get +5 love or something for each completed mission (so, after the boss is beaten, if there is a boss.) I always use X character, so it makes sense I value and want them more. The game should reflect my obvious favoritism. It also means you can work on a girl's love AND level at the same time. If there is a scene you actively want to make sure the player does not miss before building the love higher, you can force an evening scene where the girl says something like "We've been through so many battles together, I really want to spend some time with just us." and either force the scene you want or lock their love until the player does the scene you need them to see. Depends on the girl, the scene, etc. I also think sex scenes should be in sequence regardless of love value, so if the player spend no time with a girl and fights all the way up to 100 love, they don't skip every lewd encounter and go straight to fucking.

Hope my input helps.
I definitely wouldn't mind help with errors and such. I could have them Walk around or doing stuff during the daytime portion where you could potentially give them gifts etc that'd also give something to buy. and that would also include rival girls. I do have a feature of love lock where you can't get above I think 49 love before you defeat felicia and can't get above 69 before you defeat two lords (so after yanase and ohashi are defeated) (I will also look into giving love points after defeating a boss, that makes a lot of sense)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't get why we send some random guy we can't train at all (making his fights feel overly rng) called 'Scout' to save the girls. What's the point of leveling the MC then? It doesn't take long at all until literally all you can do is pass days and rescue girls because basically every area on the map or in town is completely non-interactive and you can only play as this guy doing that. Hell is the mc even doing? Why isn't 'Scout' a harem lord if he's this strong? Who even is he, when did we recruit him? Are we paying him?
Same with the ruins too. We just play as random girl from harem + two other girls who exist only in this circumstance. And they're weak. And it takes ages to do anything. Why can't I just send in the MC, that was the entire point of him training?
I have gotten the idea of adding the MC to rescues once the path to the fortress opens up after the succubus forest as well as a lot of scenes with the girls and rival during rescues. MC is sending a scout at the moment because if he is seen in enemy territory then Yanase is allowed to send every general he has and every solder directly on MC and there's a whole forest filled with succubi right behind him in that situation, but after clearing the succubus forest he won't have that issue and can better sneak in, and Yanase's only remaining general is himself and his fairy at that point. The scout is in MC's mind an expendable man MC doesn't care if he dies, so easy to send him in. the optional dungeons are for the turned rival girls specifically. these dungeons are supposed to happen at the same time MC is in a main dungeon with his girls or flirting during the evening. ( will add more bonding moments with the girls too so it feels more like they want to help)

I may make the fights against the harem lords 1v1 so MC vs Rival. As well as a seperate fight before or after, with MC's team vs rivals last general (In Yanase's case his fairy) and any MC LI who has been fully corrupted (regardless of rescue)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
an honest question are ther any cheats in this game?
I have one cheat for myself dubbed the DEV sword xD with 500 in all stats, but not available in the game unless you use a save editor to spawn it in your inventory

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
he scout is in MC's mind an expendable man MC doesn't care if he dies, so easy to send him in. t
Not to question the writing in a porn game, but isn't the MC supposed to be the good guy? Specifically only took up the harem lord mantle to be less bad than the rest? That's why girls follow him willingly in the start.
When did he get the time, resources to hire this guy, why do we not see him do so and when did he become so heartless he'd view a guy as 'expandable'? It makes absolutely no sense from every other interaction we see with the MC.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes