• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 10, 2023
I think that Kali will find something that was an abandoned design in the company's research and developement department that will be an upgrade for A11-y.
Possibly something with a design based on Linda Lovelace.
But what if A11-Y will decide that they are a boy? And what if they will read Pinocchio and they will decide that they too want to be a real boy?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass diese Frage in den über 20'000 Postings schon mal vor kam, nur finde ich sie auch mit der Suchfunktion nicht. Gibt es eine Übersetzung auf Deutsch? Zumindest ist sie ausgegraut in den Optionen verfügbar.

Was das Spiel betrifft... es ist der Hammer, wirklich empfehlenswert!!!

Translate:
I can well imagine that this question has already been asked in over 20,000 posts, but I can't find it even using the search function. Is there a translation into German? At least in the available options it is greyed out.

As for the game...it's amazing, highly recommend!!!
I do not believe so.

To make your search more useful, you can go into your settings and change it to sort by date.

Das glaube ich nicht.
Um Ihre Suche nützlicher zu gestalten, können Sie in Ihre Einstellungen gehen und sie so ändern, dass sie nach Datum sortiert wird.

Nov 10, 2023
I think that there would be a riot if A11-y became a boy.
Conspiracy theorists would start claiming that he was going to replace the MC and cuck us all.
So, either let them remain genderless, small, cute and in a perfect size for dressing them up in a cute, fluffy, animal onesie or a Baby Yoda costume, or turn them into a girl?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 3, 2021
Use the god damn search bar, and search for "updates"

Or are you telling me you don't know how to use a search bar?
Exactly, that's a fact. I have another life besides the PC and so unfortunately I don't know how to use the search bar correctly - for updates. But! I'm sure that a friendly forum visitor like you would be happy to explain this to others?! thanks in advance!

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Exactly, that's a fact. I have another life besides the PC and so unfortunately I don't know how to use the search bar correctly - for updates. But! I'm sure that a friendly forum visitor like you would be happy to explain this to others?! thanks in advance!
The easiest way to get updates right now is to simply go to the first post and click on the Patreon option listed. Runey will usually post his status there, and you don't need to be a member to see the posts.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
Wasn't Runey in the process of moving to Europe a few months ago?

I suppose that got delayed trough all the other things that came up in-between

• Haha
Reactions: fin133

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wasn't Runey in the process of moving to Europe a few months ago?

I suppose that got delayed trough all the other things that came up in-between
Yes, that is also causing him issues, between moving and dealing with his father's estate, he is having a rough year.

Reactions: DigDug69
Nov 10, 2023
POV: You hurt a fairy and that fairy was Ashley's friend (or a friend, or relative, or loved one, or was in any other way connected to one of Ashley's fairy friends) and Ashley found out that you did that.

8p0n7v.jpg

Yeah, I still suck at editing photos.

Anyway, KonfinedKnat, I heard that Judge Ashley is looking for you, so I hope that you got a good lawyer. I mean, we all know that no lawyer can save you when Judge Ashley is judging you, but maybe a good lawyer could convince her to kill you fast and spare your family and loved ones. Anyway, it was nice knowing you and rest in peace.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes