• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Violet will never be a main character, or official at all.

I know nothing about her, her story wouldn't be good (Not to mention the patron would likely not want me to butcher his vision of her). It wouldn't have a good ending or middle, and she isn't my character. I made her myself, but the process was dictated by a patron. Other than all of that, succubi don't exist in HH, there are no supernatural things going on, just a bit of exaggerated science.

The idea of a patron's own character is a fun one, and I think it's very enjoyable, may even do it again at some point, but they'll never be main characters due to me not making them. It's almost like some Sonic OC character being added to Breaking Bad in my eyes.

Violet will also most likely never have any additions either, the patron has stopped his pledge.
i was so confused when i bought Jin because i didnt know where she stayed until i looked through the codes in this page, will you make a story line for Jin too?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wait, why you trying to end the game? The best part of pregnancy is the conception and the months of buildup. You don't even have to change the models or anything but add "pregnancy" dialogue and scenes.
I've explained it many times before, but essentially, the amount of work it would take to allow pregnancy to happen before the end would be insane. It would be me literally remaking the game up to 8 times over again.

Is the issue with Patreon going to result in changed content? I like how the game was shaping up.
It's possible, just have to wait on their response.

Anyone else get the following error since the 0.6 update when they try using the MC's computer?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11324, in script
    jump computer
ScriptError: could not find label 'computer'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11324, in script
    jump computer
  File "D:\Media\Foreign\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Media\Foreign\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'computer'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Harem Hotel v0.6
Sat Feb 23 22:10:59 2019
It looks like you tried to merge the game files, never merge the game files. Just download the game, extract it to your desktop, and run the .exe

View attachment 251276
umm welp is this the old saves effect?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You just need to save in that slot again. The UI was made smaller, but renpy can't retroactively resize those images.

I was about to writ/ask the same.

Also i still got the Bug/Problem that Maria is not doing her Bartender-Job!?
Bartender bug should be fixed now.

Hmmm, was already enjoying this game but now I'm excited to see how things go with corrupted Autumn
Spoilers please.

i am really happy this has finally been downloaded, hope this means all Ashley issues are finally sorted, however i will wait on downloading it myself at moment after seeing people say there are bugs with sleeping and also when mc uses pc so i will see if a fix comes out then download. very much looking forward to this one of best games out.
I'm uploading v0.6 everywhere but Patreon at the moment.

Anyone have a link to the desktop Icons that were created a while back ?
Search does not return any results.
Does the desktop icon not work?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's no words that can describe what i'm feeling.... TY RUNEY, LOVE YA! <3
Thank you! Spoilers please.

i was so confused when i bought Jin because i didnt know where she stayed until i looked through the codes in this page, will you make a story line for Jin too?
It's possible

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I've explained it many times before, but essentially, the amount of work it would take to allow pregnancy to happen before the end would be insane. It would be me literally remaking the game up to 8 times over again.
Could you have at least pretended to read my comment? lol But okay, I see it pointless to even talk about.(y)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't seemed to find how to get to ash school, can you guys help me?
While she's at school, click on her door.

Could you have at least pretended to read my comment? lol But okay, I see it pointless to even talk about.(y)
I did read your comment. As I do everyone elses. I've been asked questions like that relating to pregnancy a lot.

The build up could work if this game was linear and railroaded you. But if you get a girl pregnant that way, the pregnancy is going to be progressive, which is even more work. I would have to work on the stages of pregnancy.

Or she could suddenly bloat up at 7 months into pregnancy, which I will then get messages like "You're lazy", and in the end it would just be the same amount of work.

Or, if I were to do it the way you suggested, and not show any signs of pregnancy, that would be very weird and not have the effect people who want pregnancy are wanting. People want to see that baby bump.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey, the 3 elf girls are going to be side characters, like Ellen? Do you have any plans on adding the Drow in a future update?
Yeah, they'll be side characters. I don't have any solid plans for the Drow at the moment.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes