Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I started a new game and wont let me sleep. Says Im too tired, click the bed and I'm stuck in the room with no days passing.
sleep to next day bug?
Whoever updated the thread linked the old version of the game that had a bug.
You can either download the fixed version of the game or install my mod. Either of them will fix the bug.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Whoever updated the thread linked the old version of the game that had a bug.
You can either download the fixed version of the game or install my mod. Either of them will fix the bug.

The pc and mac versions in the op seem to be the new version. The android versions are not.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The pc and mac versions in the op seem to be the new version. The android versions are not.
Actually, I think that all of the versions in the thread OP are the bugged versions.
I know for sure that the PC version in the F95 thread is bugged.

They've been fixed now.

PC:
Mac:
Android:
Tablet:

SushiTrashXD

Mar 29, 2018
In the patch note it is written that there are 4 jin events , but but there are only 3 in the dungeon, right? And who the fuck is violet(everyone's been talking about) is she in the game?
By the way I fucking love your game, Runey.
(Sorry for bad English)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Here's the full release of v0.6, hopefully there's no bugs. Let me know if you find any.

Full patch notes here.

There really should be a love button on here as well as the like button!
Thanks @Runey, I hope the whole Patreon crap gets sorted soon!
I'm currently only a $5 patron but if I had more I would gladly give it for such an awesome game!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Actually, I think that all of the versions in the thread OP are the bugged versions.
I know for sure that the PC version in the F95 thread is bugged.

They've been fixed now.

PC:
Mac:
Android:
Tablet:
Maybe they got updated the moment we posted :ROFLMAO:

TsukiNoKaen

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone else get the following error since the 0.6 update when they try using the MC's computer?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11324, in script
    jump computer
ScriptError: could not find label 'computer'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11324, in script
    jump computer
  File "D:\Media\Foreign\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Media\Foreign\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'computer'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Harem Hotel v0.6
Sat Feb 23 22:10:59 2019

Sep 4, 2017
I know that this will never happen. Humans would never allow it. This would threaten their power and their dream of fulfilling their desire to destroy everything in the universe.
But it's fun to fantasize about it. Why? Because why the fuck not! I can fantasize about what I want!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The election seems to be in progress, so while we are waiting for the first presidential debate, let's look at the election preferences. I wonder who will be the next president of the entire world.

Just a daily reminder of who's best girl:
So, one vote for senator Lin. I have heard that she has a plan to clean up the government from corrupt politicians and officials. After all, her campaign slogan is "She cleaned the hotel, now she is going to clean the government!".

That's odd. Don't remember Ashley looking like that.
A human president. How "original". Also, I didn't know that senator Ashley is running for president. But I heard that she is going to "cut down the goverment spending". Nevermind, one vote for senator Ashley.

Yeah, but true men of culture know Android is best girl and won't take the bait.
I agree with senator Android's policy on humans (kill them all, except MC and hotel girls), but I don't like her economic plan. Such a huge tax on alcohol! Nevermind, one vote for senator Android.

But I'm still gonna take it, Felicity best girl fite me.
One vote for senator Felicity. She also decided to start a campaing? How many candidates are there? Who else is running in this election? Maria? Ellen? Moon? Jin? Ice Cream Vending Machine? Runey? recreation? Avaron1974 (I would like to apologize to Runey, recreation and Avaron1974 for using them in this stupid joke. Also, I would vote for you, Ava. Oh, wait, robots can't vote.)? TOO MANY CANDIDATES!

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes