Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
yes, i had her lose.

DX i have nothing but the same options.

her bar event(if that's one of them, if not then the first scene with her.) is the only event i recall doing since update v0.6

I apologize, but it's been driving me nuts
Ellen's story is independent of everything else but time and her friendship. The bar event is a random event (no specific requirements)

How many days have passed since Ellen's last event?

Reactions: TheDevian

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Ellen's story is independent of everything else but time and her friendship. The bar event is a random event (no specific requirements)

How many days have passed since Ellen's last event?
um.....not sure how i'd check that.

and if the bar event is independent of the rest...that means the only other event is the one where i think maria gets her to have sex with the MC....and i'm at day 135 right now....

i'm only gonna estimate here and say about 60-ish days?
give or take a couple dozen?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
um.....not sure how i'd check that.

and if the bar event is independent of the rest...that means the only other event is the one where i think maria gets her to have sex with the MC....and i'm at day 135 right now....

i'm only gonna estimate here and say about 60-ish days?
give or take a couple dozen?
Well, her second event pops up around 3 - 10 days after her first event. Care to share your save?

Reactions: TheDevian

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Works perfectly for me. I loaded the save, clicked on the computer, and the event started.
Your game may have been corrupted or something. The official v0.6 build will be launching tomorrow everywhere but Patreon.
the game? or the save?

because if its the game, i can simply delete all but my save data and use a fresh install, non?

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hey @Runey, in the future of this game,is that possible Android will get pregnant? you know if that possible i kinda have a idea about this pregnant thing, ofc the android is AI right? which meant she is computer that we can program to be what ever we want, and i think when she get pregnant, we can program what kinda child she will have before birth, like the color of the eye, the skin, etc :D #sorrytofarthinkingfromme

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the game? or the save?

because if its the game, i can simply delete all but my save data and use a fresh install, non?
The save worked perfectly.

hey @Runey, in the future of this game,is that possible Android will get pregnant? you know if that possible i kinda have a idea about this pregnant thing, ofc the android is AI right? which meant she is computer that we can program to be what ever we want, and i think when she get pregnant, we can program what kinda child she will have before birth, like the color of the eye, the skin, etc :D #sorrytofarthinkingfromme
The plan is for pregnancy to be involved at the end of the game, once you beat every girl's story, as an option.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Here's the full version of my Harem Hotel mod.
I usually only upload the full version of the mod to my Patreon, but I know that the different versions of v0.6 and betas and pre-releases and delays and justeverythingasfaslkjfdsjfkls was confusing and a huge headache when trying to use and install the mod, and I'm sorry about that. So I'm releasing the full Patreon version of the mod for free to everyone. If you had issues when trying to get the mod to work before, just make sure your game version is v0.6.1, install the mod, and I promise it will work this time.
Enjoy the mod!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The save worked perfectly.

The plan is for pregnancy to be involved at the end of the game, once you beat every girl's story, as an option.
Wait, why you trying to end the game? The best part of pregnancy is the conception and the months of buildup. You don't even have to change the models or anything but add "pregnancy" dialogue and scenes.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes