bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Is it just me so far, or does the computer not work in compressed version? Errors for every single thing to click on, at least for me.

Still, thanks for the compression as always, @bossapplesauce :)

Edit: the errors are:
Could not load image u'imageNameHere.png':error('Failed to decode WEBP')
Thank you for letting me know. Should be fixed now. I've reuploaded and there's a fix file for anyone who already downloaded here:

Everyone - Please make sure to reply to my post or @bossapplesauce if you find more issues with this compressed version.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
@ Runey: Hey dude, I still have the v0.5, but I never got a code like in the versions before. Is this intended to happen, when I reach the end of contents or did I miss something???

Thanks for your awesome game!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@ Runey: Hey dude, I still have the v0.5, but I never got a code like in the versions before. Is this intended to happen, when I reach the end of contents or did I miss something???

Thanks for your awesome game!
A code at the end of the content? If I understand you correctly, you're talking about the skiptoend1 code? That code hasn't been useful since v0.2 and is most likely very buggy.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
@Runey is the newest update today just a bug fix?

Thanks, and sorry for asking, just not sure if you're the one that updates the changelog or if its the op?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey is the newest update today just a bug fix?

Thanks, and sorry for asking, just not sure if you're the one that updates the changelog or if its the op?
The public, and final (assuming there's no bugs) release of v0.6 was released today.

Reactions: Loutreeeeee

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've explained it many times before, but essentially, the amount of work it would take to allow pregnancy to happen before the end would be insane. It would be me literally remaking the game up to 8 times over again.
It would be an insane amount of work to do pregnancy for all the girls, but one girl getting pregnant during her story wouldn't be nearly so much. It would just require her repeatable scenes and her appearances in other girl's storys to have pregnant versions. It would still be a fair bit of work, but nothing like doing it for all the girls. (or doing it independently of story, which would require multiple versions of all story scenes too). If anyone would get that treatment, I'd expect it to be Ashley. Given her proclivities, it might make more sense for pregnancy to be a part of her story rather than tacked on at the end.
Pretty late here, but there's no RNG on the shower scenes. Each girl has a specific day of the week and a time that they take a shower. They are always in the shower at their assigned time on their assigned day and never at any other time. Most are in the morning, but at least one of them is not.
I was inspired to post that by someone asking about Emma's shower time, which is a 50/50 chance to appear on Monday mornings (the other 50% is Felicity). And who takes a shower in an afternoon or evening time slot? I haven't noticed that.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
There is one small glitch about Maria in 0.6.1. I went straight to the utility room one morning and saw a flash of her that disappeared and briefly reappeared when going to a room nearby.
When going to the lobby I saw she was actually there so she should not have appeared in the utility room in the first place. That happened to me some times before the breakup talk if it is any useful.
Not a biggie, but I thought it was worth mentioning it.

Nice game btw. A bit too much grinding sometimes but enjoyable in the end.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There is one small glitch about Maria in 0.6.1. I went straight to the utility room one morning and saw a flash of her that disappeared and briefly reappeared when going to a room nearby.
When going to the lobby I saw she was actually there so she should not have appeared in the utility room in the first place. That happened to me some times before the breakup talk if it is any useful.
Not a biggie, but I thought it was worth mentioning it.

Nice game btw. A bit too much grinding sometimes but enjoyable in the end.
Thanks!
Which day and time did this occur on?
Where did you find a grind? I've tried anything that could be considered a grind reasonable.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I was inspired to post that by someone asking about Emma's shower time, which is a 50/50 chance to appear on Monday mornings (the other 50% is Felicity). And who takes a shower in an afternoon or evening time slot? I haven't noticed that.
I was certain someone had an afternoon slot. I remember going through the week and writing them all down because I was having a hard time consistently getting the one I wanted. I haven't played in a while, though, and I'm waiting on this new version to download.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
I thought this would just be one of those light-hearted games where the goal is a straightforward development of hotel and seduction of the girls in it. It ends up catching me off-guard with some of the most well-thought-out, deeply emotional story arcs I've ever seen on this website, with so much interaction between everyone in ways that make sense, I already look forward to playing it again entirely just to catch all the little hints. Thanks for creating it, I'll support this going forward

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It would be an insane amount of work to do pregnancy for all the girls, but one girl getting pregnant during her story wouldn't be nearly so much. It would just require her repeatable scenes and her appearances in other girl's storys to have pregnant versions. It would still be a fair bit of work, but nothing like doing it for all the girls. (or doing it independently of story, which would require multiple versions of all story scenes too). If anyone would get that treatment, I'd expect it to be Ashley. Given her proclivities, it might make more sense for pregnancy to be a part of her story rather than tacked on at the end.
Even then it would be some amount of time he need. If the pregnancy thing is more than "insemination", wait, "givin birth" and be done, than he need at least one scene per girl for all actions, at least is it unconditional to story or date. If he would make the pregnancy more realistic, so that the char would gain their belly gradually he would have even more work.

Additional at the moment they are 8 girls, thus for simple pregnant/no pregnant without that gradually approch:
256 different possibilty combination for all 8 girls together. Even if only 2 girls are in a scene it is 4 times the work.
If he does a approch with 3 stage: 3 times woirk for a scene with 1 girl, 9 times for 2 girls scene, 27 times for 3 girls scene, ..., 6561 times for an all 8 girls scene.

And if you only care about the pregnancy in her story scene and not on all scene, then it looks funny for me. Story scene girl pregnant (>=7 month), next scene shower scene, girl slime as always. If this would be the solution I rather wouldn't have pregnancy at all.

Reactions: Runey

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Am i stupid or do we just never see our characters face, i need to know if hes hot or not
Well, @Runey is using Honey Select, so the answer is a resounding NO! :) (Illusion didn't put much work into making hot males.)

Odd question...Is there any chance my Android save would work for PC?
Yes. If you can get the save off your phone/tablet intact, it should work on Linux/Mac/PC.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes