Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn I thought I accumulated ~3000$ is a lot, but for new elves, I have to work harder.

BTW who's Nia? Did we meet her earlier? I remember Sui, but don't recall Nia

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.6.1] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.74GB
Note: First version was fucked, this is fixed.
Download PC FIXED (954MB): - - -

If you downloaded the broken version already, here's the fix file. Please put in the same folder with the game's exe and tell it "Extract Here", should ask you to overwrite, say yes. 5MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.6.1] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.74GB

Download PC (954MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it just me so far, or does the computer not work in compressed version? Errors for every single thing to click on, at least for me.

Still, thanks for the compression as always, @bossapplesauce :)

Edit: the errors are:
Could not load image u'imageNameHere.png':error('Failed to decode WEBP')

Reactions: bas

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
The shower is overcrowded, with eight girls trying to fit into seven days. If I was @Runey, I would replace the current schedule system with a list like the dungeon has. This would prevent the RNG determining who you see, allow side girls to have shower scenes, and allow players to see scenes they like more often. I really can't think of a downside.
Pretty late here, but there's no RNG on the shower scenes. Each girl has a specific day of the week and a time that they take a shower. They are always in the shower at their assigned time on their assigned day and never at any other time. Most are in the morning, but at least one of them is not.

There certainly a lot of girls to schedule for that one shower, though.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Hey @Runey, I'm starting a new game and I'm noticing it saying that two girls are hanging around the hotel, but only one is actually doing that. Could it be that they're both having their RNG triggered but are overwriting each other?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The build up could work if this game was linear and railroaded you. But if you get a girl pregnant that way, the pregnancy is going to be progressive, which is even more work. I would have to work on the stages of pregnancy.

Or she could suddenly bloat up at 7 months into pregnancy, which I will then get messages like "You're lazy", and in the end it would just be the same amount of work.

Or, if I were to do it the way you suggested, and not show any signs of pregnancy, that would be very weird and not have the effect people who want pregnancy are wanting. People want to see that baby bump.
Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to satisfy everyone. Any fans of actual pregnancy will want to see bumps, but there are also plenty of impregnation fans out there too.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey @Runey, I'm starting a new game and I'm noticing it saying that two girls are hanging around the hotel, but only one is actually doing that. Could it be that they're both having their RNG triggered but are overwriting each other?
What is saying two girls are hanging out around the hotel at the same time? Girls hang out in the lobby and the utility room.

For Sex training, click buttons that cause the girls to have sex with you. For Exhibitionism training, click the buttons that say "(+Exhibitionism)", for Submission training, click the buttons that say "(+Submission)"
but that just raises their slutiness, unless it raises their sex training without saying anything?[/QUOTE]

Vaginal Sex gives Sex+ and Slut+
Anal Sex gives Anal+ and Slut+
Blowjob gives Blowjob+ and Slut+
etc, etc.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
What is saying two girls are hanging out around the hotel at the same time? Girls hang out in the lobby and the utility room.

but that just raises their slutiness, unless it raises their sex training without saying anything?
Yep, I'm checking both and there's only one girl in the lobby. It seems to make Kali unavailable when Ashley is in the lobby. When Ashley leaves for school she's available again. When Kali goes to the lobby nothing happens. Both girls have yet to go to the utility room.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yep, I'm checking both and there's only one girl in the lobby. It seems to make Kali unavailable when Ashley is in the lobby. When Ashley leaves for school she's available again. When Kali goes to the lobby nothing happens. Both girls have yet to go to the utility room.
On Monday, Kali hangs out in the lobby, and Ashley hangs out in the Utility room.
On Wednesday, Ashley hangs out in the lobby, and Kali hangs out in the Utility room.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes