theschmidty

Sep 25, 2018
Hey do you unlock Lucia's second option of sex? cant find any comments about it and tried to talk to every girl in the game

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Runey: What you mean *? Beta #4? ^_^
A pre-release is generally considered to be a release candidate a complete full version (contains all content) that has been bug tested, hopefully bug fixed and is considered to be ready for public release.
At least that's how I understand it... I could be wrong.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Runey: What you mean *? Beta #4? ^_^
A pre-release is generally considered to be a release candidate a complete full version (contains all content) that has been bug tested, hopefully bug fixed and is considered to be ready for public release.
At least that's how I understand it... I could be wrong.
I'm seeing it the same as @Hones.
A development cycle can have alphas, betas, released candidates and the final release. See also my previous .
My post describe what is often done with this in "big" software project (e.g. Firefox). Every SW development will use a slight different approch from this, but the basic principle are the same;).

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems to be a bug with cat maid outfit/bar upgrade: moon waitress training - all eyes on you
upgrade is grayed out, says that it requires the cat maid outfit, so I try to buy it, but suggests I need to train moon more.
I bought it anyways, goto to see moon, but there's no option to give her the outfit.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I definitely want to make progression more smooth earlier in the game. Right now, it can jump in a lot of areas. Specifically Kali's Blowjob and Sex events. They're right next to each other and kind of makes her seem more of a slut than she's meant to be.
That was a bit sudden, but then she's a weird girl :). Not that I don't like her; she's probably one of my favourites, I love her character development. When her dad visits and she runs away and hides was just adorable. Also her three non-dungeon vaginal scenes are strong contenders for my favourite scene in the entire game.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
seems to be a bug with cat maid outfit/bar upgrade: moon waitress training - all eyes on you
upgrade is grayed out, says that it requires the cat maid outfit, so I try to buy it, but suggests I need to train moon more.
I bought it anyways, goto to see moon, but there's no option to give her the outfit.
Just go to Ellen the next morning & go to the training & it`ll be available. you don`t give the outfit to Moon until you are doing the training.

Reactions: Runey and trauts

hoeffi

Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone upload a 100% savegame because I deleted my accidentally and do not want to start over?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone upload a 100% savegame because I deleted my accidentally and do not want to start over?
An alternative would be to use the search function on this thread and search for the codes which maximize all stats for the girls. That way you can skip all story and have your 100% save game

Reactions: aolli

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Quick thing here before Runey starts work on 0.7. Can we maybe not post the betas this time? I feel like it wasn't worth it what with the broken saves and massive pile of confusion. Which, y'know, Runey warned us about. The spoilers being posted were also pretty annoying.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Just downloaded the new version, and the android is warning me about the code being activated or else I miss scenes.
is it the incest code or is there one im missing

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes