Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those moments when your sister boyfriend ruins it for you.

I wait weeks to be able to buy the other elves, I hear of one being available, sisters boyfriend tells me what's happened so far this update and about 3 more elves.

I thank him, it was very generous of him, totally didn't hold off on playing it until after the beta to save spoilers.

It's a good job I love my twinsy because I hate her fella right now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean, how does this 1800s stove work? Looks like alien tech to me, haha.
You light it and put the pot on one of the rings. :p
Seriously, it may look different but it really isn't. You have a heat source, an oven, and a bunch of rings. The only real change would be when you go from a wood-burning stove to a gas or electric one, you don't have to worry about minding the fire.

By the way, did you mention at one point that you were planning on adding more events into the early game? I seem to remember that. In the same vein of discussion, I recall that one of the first things I thought when I started playing the game is that in MC's place, I would try to teach Lin to cook rather than just expecting her to figure it out by trial and error; that could be an event or two of bonding between Lin and MC, before things get sexual.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Those moments when your sister boyfriend ruins it for you.

I wait weeks to be able to buy the other elves, I hear of one being available, sisters boyfriend tells me what's happened so far this update and about 3 more elves.

I thank him, it was very generous of him, totally didn't hold off on playing it until after the beta to save spoilers.

It's a good job I love my twinsy because I hate her fella right now.
Spoilers should be a criminal offense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Spoilers should be a criminal offense.
I should expect it from him though, he spoiled some of Final Fantasy 14's storyline for me as well as other games on here. It's his thing.

I would beg my sister to dump him but he treats her right and makes her happy so it seems he just likes pissing me off.

Reactions: TheDevian

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Using punctuation and comma might help.
I don't think the walkthrough is really nesseccary, check all the rooms out and stuff happens. I didn't miss a scene without using a walkthrough.

exactly what I thought^^

edit:

löl
I was merely inquiring, how do players get the scene of emma watching felicity sucking on Ashley's toes aka foot worship without shoes and socks involved?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I should expect it from him though, he spoiled some of Final Fantasy 14's storyline for me as well as other games on here. It's his thing.

I would beg my sister to dump him but he treats her right and makes her happy so it seems he just likes pissing me off.
Tough luck having to deal with a serial spoilerer.
There's only one thing you can do: beat him at his own game. Play something ahead of him and spoil it!

Or ask your twin to peg him.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You light it and put the pot on one of the rings. :p
Seriously, it may look different but it really isn't. You have a heat source, an oven, and a bunch of rings. The only real change would be when you go from a wood-burning stove to a gas or electric one, you don't have to worry about minding the fire.

By the way, did you mention at one point that you were planning on adding more events into the early game? I seem to remember that. In the same vein of discussion, I recall that one of the first things I thought when I started playing the game is that in MC's place, I would try to teach Lin to cook rather than just expecting her to figure it out by trial and error; that could be an event or two of bonding between Lin and MC, before things get sexual.
Yeah, I definitely want to make progression more smooth earlier in the game. Right now, it can jump in a lot of areas. Specifically Kali's Blowjob and Sex events. They're right next to each other and kind of makes her seem more of a slut than she's meant to be.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I reached the end of Maria's story but I don't know how to advance after that. The game tells me I've completed her main story and I'm locked out of her room.
It's still the beta at the moment, wait until the full 0.6 launch then there will probably be a bit more to do. Not all content is out yet.

It's one of the main reasons I avoid the beta. I don't know squit about bug hunting so i'd be no use to Runey there and what is out is incomplete and buggy.

Shouldn't take too long, he's usually pretty quick assuming testers get the info to him fast enough.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
I reached the end of Maria's story but I don't know how to advance after that. The game tells me I've completed her main story and I'm locked out of her room.
just keep playing for a couple of days and then head to the lobby and another scene will play out, after that stuff goes back to normal and you can enter her room again.

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
I think im having a problem with the android ver, i cant use the gallery. Wherever i touch it just keep scrolling to next page, cant even use the UI afterwards had to restart the game.

52327074_622049508239834_5078679337234857984_n.jpg

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes