nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It's still the beta at the moment, wait until the full 0.6 launch then there will probably be a bit more to do. Not all content is out yet.

It's one of the main reasons I avoid the beta. I don't know squit about bug hunting so i'd be no use to Runey there and what is out is incomplete and buggy.

Shouldn't take too long, he's usually pretty quick assuming testers get the info to him fast enough.
I don't know anything about bug hunting either lol. When I spot something off I report it and while I play I do as many things as possible in different combinations. Not really certain how the official bug hunters do it but that's pretty much it for me.

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
for a long time i couldl not understand what was missing there. during the scene sex with Lucy and Kali i understood - lacks scenes threesome, foursome e t c. let there be orgies! :p

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Assumingly, she was never really a cook. I believe she said she was more of a house maid, like cleaning. While she has used a couple stoves in the past, they change often.

I mean, how does this 1800s stove work? Looks like alien tech to me, haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like a wood burning one. Fancy! :ROFLMAO:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This will be fixed in the pre release
This remembers me of a bug in .5 for android. Maybe it's fixed already, but if not:
When you open the stats screen the names are all over the place. They are still inside the stats screen but some placed over another, some on the left side are too much on the right, the first two or four names from the top are almost on top of each other.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This remembers me of a bug in .5 for android. Maybe it's fixed already, but if not:
When you open the stats screen the names are all over the place. They are still inside the stats screen but some placed over another, some on the left side are too much on the right, the first two or four names from the top are almost on top of each other.
Yeah, that's been fixed in v0.5.3

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how do you get the second "lets have some fun" choice from lucia??
use the code: truestory

edit: actually, I may be misunderstanding your question. Do you mean the threesome? Because her first event wouldn't pop up either if you didn't have the truestory code.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
use the code: truestory

edit: actually, I may be misunderstanding your question. Do you mean the threesome? Because her first event wouldn't pop up either if you didn't have the truestory code.
i have no idea but Lucias "lets have some fun" choice has one thats greyed out with ??? and now that i inputed the truestory code the greyed out tab is gone now.........is that normal??

edit- also who is lucy?

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
Are you playing the leaked or the official version? Are you playing from an old save or from scratch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday will become a delightful day with 3-4 new Elves :D
from scratch and the one here, I thought that was the official beta.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i have no idea but Lucias "lets have some fun" choice has one thats greyed out with ??? and now that i inputed the truestory code the greyed out tab is gone now.........is that normal??

edit- also who is lucy?
Lucy is what Kali calls Lucia.

Oh, I think I see what was happening here. Yeah, so do some of Lucia's story events. Lucia should call you to the hot springs, then there should be another event in Kali's room, that tab will come back.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
from scratch and the one here, I thought that was the official beta.
You would be better of just waiting for the full version of 0.6 which will be released soon, the pre-release came out today.
If you still want to try the v0.6 beta you should use one of the links posted by me or Runey, but as I said you should just wait for the full version to be released it will be a better experience & worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.6 Beta 3 (The not buggy one)

PC >

MAC >

ANDROID (PHONE) >

ANDROID (TABLET) >
Here are some links for those who wanted MEGA etc instead of Google

Harem Hotel v0.6 Beta 3 (The not buggy one)

PC -
MAC -
Android Phone -
Android Tablet -

I've only got the PC version so if that's the one you want here you go if not maybe someone else can post it for you.

Harem Hotel v0.5.3
PC -

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You would be better of just waiting for the full version of 0.6 which will be released soon, the pre-release came out today.
If you still want to try the v0.6 beta you should use one of the links posted by me or Runey, but as I said you should just wait for the full version to be released it will be a better experience & worth it.
Arghh... damn you for posting these links again! It's hard enough to resist downloading, knowing they exist....
:ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes