RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
So glad you use honey select, Daz model just look creepy as fuck to me most of the time. So glad more people using honey select. How do you export the models though since its not like Daz where its built to be exported for other use.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So glad you use honey select, Daz model just look creepy as fuck to me most of the time. So glad more people using honey select. How do you export the models though since its not like Daz where its built to be exported for other use.
I agree! Haha.

I take pictures of NEO, the build in scene maker for Honey Select, then put those images in Renpy.

Reactions: TheDevian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I see the elf slave story has surfaced up again LOL, I have already said my piece and what I disliked about the orgy competition (not a lot surprisingly). So I will just skip that drama, and instead ask... once the none-broken pirated version is released, what elves are available for purchase ? As of v0.6 is it just Jin (Lin's sister) ?

Personally So long as Runey doesnt bring back Cornwall or his buddies for another event, thus meeting new elves to feel sorry for, I would hope we could purchase all the ones from the orgy event...I am not a fan of the Drow as she was tall and lanky, also I felt the least sorry for her as she fought her "trainer" off for the most part, and felt nothing during intercourse she did accept... but even her I would have the MC buy... So obviously the ones I felt terrible for I would try to buy first...

In order of how I would buy them...

1. Sui (thats the wood/common elf ?) the one that was crying through every event and got abused physically despite Runey saying they dont, she was about to get struck by her asshole handler and hence why he decommissioned her away from him.

2. Sylvia - I know Runey said she knows this dance and has partaken in this before... and he would know he writes the game... that said I didnt get that from her at all, to me she just seemed like she was standing strong for the other elves.... Like how a Royal would try to keep his dignity so that her subjects still respect and get inspired by her character. I mean she comes in all prideful and complaining the asshole took away her tattoos that signify her as a "higher elf" in order to pretend she was a slave, and then agreed to subjugate herself as his whore in most events except one.

3. Dark elf - I though she and her master were nearly Lin and MC levels of close, so I was ok with her at first, but if you win the event you see her master get all petty and shun her, thus I did feel bad for her... she was basically his prize horse, and when she finally lost, she was replaceable to him.. at least he didnt talk about "putting her down".

4. The drow - whats the master gonna do, tickle her with his 8 inch dick when she needs 13+ to feel anything ? She can wait lol.

As to how to get them, or reason behind being able to buy...

Sui - she should be on the market as she was taken away by a negligent owner.
Sylvia - Cornwall cant keep her in check as he thought, or gets bored of her defiance, and sells her to MC to see if she can bring out the "love" in her.
Dark Elf - simply ask her owner to sell her to us, and he will cause she's no longer a "winner"
Drow - The owner sells her cause he cant understand her, or please her LOL.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yep. As I've said, even though rape wasn't illegal to Elves, it wasn't exactly normal or socially accepted. It was rare, but not unheard of. After all, for roughly 150 years, the government was rules by crusaders. Any sexual activities with Elves was probably seen as a Sin, and may even still be considered that.

But in honesty, I just wanted Lin to be pure.
That makes sense (and she obviously got lucky), but it's not the impression I got from the game. I looked it up in the script, and it was Kali's event 15, "kalilinmaid" that had the relevant exchange in it. Lin mentions laws being put in place to protect elves, but it sounds like it was a long time ago - at least that's the way I read it.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there something that is supposed to trigger the event besides visiting A
Yes, day >= 20. Otherwise, once you click "Visit Ashley" You will get this text

"As you're heading into Ashley's classroom, you see Kate undressing in a room at the end of the hallway. Moment later, the door closes..."

edit: Aaaaand I just realized there's a typo in that sentence, lmao.

May 11, 2018
Yes, day >= 20. Otherwise, once you click "Visit Ashley" You will get this text

"As you're heading into Ashley's classroom, you see Kate undressing in a room at the end of the hallway. Moment later, the door closes..."

edit: Aaaaand I just realized there's a typo in that sentence, lmao.
All she does is tease the shit out of you right?

D

Deleted member 1193714

Remade the first and second floor a bit. Improved the angle a bit, and the lighting.

Before:

After:
neat.gif

The lighting in the corner looks a little odd though. Also isn't that listed as the first floor?

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
I have a bunch of comments about Lin route things. So Spoilers for Lin content in .4 and onward. (Came back after finishing. It is huge... seriously. Just a warning.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not a patreon. I didn't complain about the later stages of Lin's storyline originally. I still am not "complaining," but Runey asked for opinions so I am providing my thoughts. I am perfectly comfortable with my own little headcanon for the Sylvia and the cave elf.

If somebody read through all of that, holy crap. You have to have better things to do with your time. Go play more Harem Hotel or something. Way more worth your time.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes