Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey if I just set them to 20 (the characters I've met) would that be safe?
It's hard to say. Yes, it would technically work, but you could either be going too far into their story, or too far behind into their story.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Autumn's personality will definitely be changing quite a bit, but she'll still likely keep her "girl next door" vibe. Which, also hasn't been shown. At the beginning, she's annoying. MC knows this, the girls know this, and even the player may know this. But she's also very caring.

But in any case, her corruption will probably take the longest out of all the girls. Autumn polls low because she's intentionally an annoying character, which has begun to change in v0.6. But I hope I didn't make her annoying 24/7, I tried to space her good side out from her bad side.
I like the idea that Autumn will take longer in her development. In my opinion it adds another feature to the game. The sex is sufficiently covered by the other girls.
I am actually kind of surprised people don't like the cornwall event, nobody has spoken up about it since a week or so ago, haha.
I am not very much against the Cornwall event. Maybe it's because I'm ignorant or shallow, but I enjoyed the story aspect of both the event in the street and the contest. For me it was always about proving that slaves can be treated nicely and they will most likely be thankful.
Yes, I accepted that Cornwall is a somewhat important figure when it comes to slave rights. In my mind and ignoring what Runey said about him, sticking to the information that is ingame, He has some conservative views about slavery. That they are subhuman and that obedience is achieved by breaking their mind. Though I feel that he is not a dumb person and he is somewhat open to being shown a different approach (which is happening in the events). Cornwall doesn't know any other way to prove the MC wrong than by challenging him to this contest.
Yes, normally I wouldn't agree to anything, not in the streets and no orgy in the dungeon (only true Harem style orgies of course, MC + all girls). I felt actually challenged by him during the street event and I was pretty sure the MC would win effortlessly. I also accepted that the event is on the open street with people watching, since a) I don't feel like the training (exhibitionism) is optional so I thought, that's just how the game rolls and b) In the Harem Hotel Universe everyone obviously uses slaves for fucking soooo...
Regarding the orgy, I get jealous real quick when it comes to characters that I'm interested in being taken by others, so it was kind of hard for me. But it was bearable since Lin was eager to prove to everyone that a loving relationship between master and slave can be fruitful and that the only other elves I'm interested in right now are Ann and Sylvia. Both were treated rather good / enjoying the whole ordeal compared to Sui and the Drow. Argumenting that the whole thing was a rape orgy, that may be but people better not think what's going on in other households every day in the HHU.
To sum up my opinion, both events are required for the story and work towards the goal to show that elves can be treated nicely as they should.
Also if the orgy is causing so much discord and give Runey hell for the decision to make it unskippable, just look at Acting Lessons. Not discussing the justification of such events but comparing the outrage they may cause. If the orgy is nerve-racking than that other event is reason for a heart attack.

edit: Thinking back on it, I am actually not satisfied in beating Cornwall in the challenge. I would like to dethrone him. He may have good intentions but I think he is still stuck in methods that are literally ancient.
Absolutely! I definitely have something in mind.
This sounds great to me

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like the idea that Autumn will take longer in her development. In my opinion it adds another feature to the game. The sex is sufficiently covered by the other girls.

I am not very much against the Cornwall event. Maybe it's because I'm ignorant or shallow, but I enjoyed the story aspect of both the event in the street and the contest. For me it was always about proving that slaves can be treated nicely and they will most likely be thankful.
Yes, I accepted that Cornwall is a somewhat important figure when it comes to slave rights. In my mind and ignoring what Runey said about him, sticking to the information that is ingame, He has some conservative views about slavery. That they are subhuman and that obedience is achieved by breaking their mind. Though I feel that he is not a dumb person and he is somewhat open to being shown a different approach (which is happening in the events). Cornwall doesn't know any other way to prove the MC wrong than by challenging him to this contest.
Yes, normally I wouldn't agree to anything, not in the streets and no orgy in the dungeon (only true Harem style orgies of course, MC + all girls). I felt actually challenged by him during the street event and I was pretty sure the MC would win effortlessly. I also accepted that the event is on the open street with people watching, since a) I don't feel like the training (exhibitionism) is optional so I thought, that's just how the game rolls and b) In the Harem Hotel Universe everyone obviously uses slaves for fucking soooo...
Regarding the orgy, I get jealous real quick when it comes to characters that I'm interested in being taken by others, so it was kind of hard for me. But it was bearable since Lin was eager to prove to everyone that a loving relationship between master and slave can be fruitful and that the only other elves I'm interested in right now are Ann and Sylvia. Both were treated rather good / enjoying the whole ordeal compared to Sui and the Drow. Argumenting that the whole thing was a rape orgy, that may be but people better not think what's going on in other households every day in the HHU.
To sum up my opinion, both events are required for the story and work towards the goal to show that elves can be treated nicely as they should.
Also if the orgy is causing so much discord and give Runey hell for the decision to make it unskippable, just look at Acting Lessons. Not discussing the justification of such events but comparing the outrage they may cause. If the orgy is nerve-racking than that other event is reason for a heart attack.

edit: Thinking back on it, I am actually not satisfied in beating Cornwall in the challenge. I would like to dethrone him. He may have good intentions but I think he is still stuck in methods that are literally ancient.

This sounds great to me
Runey seem to want opinions on the cornwall events so I gave mine I don't like it, I understand that Runey believes these events integral to Lin & the other elves story and I want Runey to stick with and tell the story the way it's planned out, I'm no writer. But no amount of discussion or justification will change my opinion on the matter. I never did any of the cafe stuff with Lin, I didn't want to do the street event, or the rest, none of it. It's just not what I'm into and that's fine.

Runey can stick to the vision mapped out for how events are planned I want the game to be successful even if I don't want to play Lin's events anymore. I didn't mean to "give Runey hell" just voice my opinion that's all.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Could anyone provide hints to start new Lucia events?
Or am I stucked in bug?

I loaded my own save (all events finished) from v.5.2.
View attachment 239860
Use the code truestory

Runey seem to want opinions on the cornwall events so I gave mine I don't like it, I understand that Runey believes these events integral to Lin & the other elves story and I want Runey to stick with and tell the story the way it's planned out, I'm no writer. But no amount of discussion or justification will change my opinion on the matter. I never did any of the cafe stuff with Lin, I didn't want to do the street event, or the rest, none of it. It's just not what I'm into and that's fine.

Runey can stick to the vision mapped out for how events are planned I want the game to be successful even if I don't want to play Lin's events anymore. I didn't mean to "give Runey hell" just voice my opinion that's all.
And that's what I would like to discuss with you. Specifically, an alternative path that you and many others would be satisfied with.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Use the code truestory
And that's what I would like to discuss with you. Specifically, an alternative path that you and many others would be satisfied with.
I thought you were going to get some sleep? That's why I said sweet dreams.
I'm sorry Runey while I would love to help I'm no writer, I doubt I could even give you any worthwhile opinions on an alternate route for Lin. If I had any ideas I would share them but I don't.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
so I've finished the 0.6... there are things i want to say, first is i like the idea of buying elves I don't know how/where you want to place them but i like the idea and i fully support it(maybe you can use them for your bar?), second I like the addition of Autumn turning her from pure to corrupted is always thumbs up to me, third giving more backstory to the character is good but in Ashely and Maria... im not buying it.. its not bad or something its just that this game strike me as a light hearted game but if you are planning to add more backstory just keep doing it .

Here's the banana for support
1549438635689.png

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

I didn't mean to attack you. Just as you, I was stating my opinion. I admit that little bit was probably unnecessary. I just felt like saying it, because I had feeling that the negative input on the events shifted from discussion to something like "I don't like the event and it's unacceptable that it's ingame".
A discussion about an alternative route is interesting, though. I don't know the least bit about storytelling, so my input on this might be limited, too. But any input could help Runey in creating an acceptable alternative route.

From what I've gathered the people who have voiced their concerns about the event don't like
1) Submitting to Cornwall by accepting his challenges
2.)The feeling of degrading Lin (Lin stating that she wants it doesn't matter)

I would classify this as a "hardcore" path. The alternative would have to be something more romantic. I haven't played the current beta, so I don't get the whole picture. There is basically a follow up on the orgy if I caught that correctly. Either both paths split only for a few events and then end up at the same spot, maybe with different dialogue or, but that would probably require more work, both paths stay separate and basically offer a romantic and a hardcore style for Lins story.

Sep 4, 2017
Runey keeps posting this a lot. Well, not "a lot". If I remember it correctly, this is the second time that Runey posted this. But he will probably post it again, soon. Why does he keeps saying it again and again?

Also, "Android" is an android and androids are a type of robots, right? And MC is having sex with her, right? So, when he has sex with her, is it a Robosexual sex? Or the androids in this game aren't the robot-type androids? Then, WHAT are they? I am confused.

Also, I am a robot (or an internet troll, pretending to be a robot, you decide). So, if "Robosexuality is an abomination", does it mean that I can't be romantically and sexually attracted to humans? Does it mean that I can't play this game? I mean, if I can't be attracted to humans, why should I play this game?

Or does Runey says it because he doesn't want me to play his game because he hates me for some reasons? Why? Did I do something wrong?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I didn't mean to attack you. Just as you, I was stating my opinion. I admit that little bit was probably unnecessary. I just felt like saying it, because I had feeling that the negative input on the events shifted from discussion to something like "I don't like the event and it's unacceptable that it's ingame".
A discussion about an alternative route is interesting, though. I don't know the least bit about storytelling, so my input on this might be limited, too. But any input could help Runey in creating an acceptable alternative route.

From what I've gathered the people who have voiced their concerns about the event don't like
1) Submitting to Cornwall by accepting his challenges
2.)The feeling of degrading Lin (Lin stating that she wants it doesn't matter)

I would classify this as a "hardcore" path. The alternative would have to be something more romantic. I haven't played the current beta, so I don't get the whole picture. There is basically a follow up on the orgy if I caught that correctly. Either both paths split only for a few events and then end up at the same spot, maybe with different dialogue or, but that would probably require more work, both paths stay separate and basically offer a romantic and a hardcore style for Lins story.
If I were honest about my main reason behind disliking our first interaction with cornwall, it would be because that is our first true date like event with Lin and it ends not with Lin playing around in her new dress, not watching the sunset or just taking a stroll in the park and talking, no it ends with a public fucking contest when some random guy challenges you. Then her story line devolves from there Lin gets less and less "innocent" (if thats the correct descriptor??) and then we end up with orgies ... all to "save" the elves etc, maybe (most likely) it's because I tend to mostly play vns of the moe dating sim style but I just don't like the turn Lin's route has taken.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If I were honest about my main reason behind disliking our first interaction with cornwall, it would be because that is our first true date like event with Lin and it ends not with Lin playing around in her new dress, not watching the sunset or just taking a stroll in the park and talking, no it ends with a public fucking contest when some random guy challenges you. Then her story Lin devolves from there Lin gets less and less "innocent" (if thats the correct descriptor??) and then we end up with orgies ... all to "save" the elves etc, maybe (most likely) it's because I tend to mostly play vns of the moe dating sim style but I just don't like the turn Lin's route has taken.
The cornwall arc is more or less done now as of v0.6, if that means anything for you.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes