johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
It pops up on your screen once you have completed all the current content for each character.
Yes, I've seen and remember the "all done!" popup, but it's been a month or more since I played this and I don't recall who I have completed and who I still need to read.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yes, I've seen and remember the "all done!" popup, but it's been a month or more since I played this and I don't recall who I have completed and who I still need to read.
I guess the best thing you can do is go to each of the characters and see if new dialogues show, meaning more content for the character.

Reactions: johnconnor

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
@Runey any thoughts about having a girl with a daddy kink, or having Felicity/Emma/Maria give the MC the option to have them call him daddy if he wants?
You can have Lin call you daddy if you want, if you tell her that the first time you meet her the reactions of her and Ellen are great.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
ok, i've searched the thread and i'm missing two of ellen's events. found nothing here or was unable to locate the info that's most likely been given.

help?

D

Deleted member 1193714

I am actually kind of surprised people don't like the cornwall event, nobody has spoken up about it since a week or so ago, haha.
For me at first, having played through it, it's your creation and I understand I'm not going to find everything in a given game perfect (i.e. not a fan of feet or pissing, but it is what it is). But there's something psychological about the flood gates opening, per se. Everyone will wait in a line until somewhat steps out and goes around. Then there very quickly is no line left.

That being said, while I'm not a huge fan of it happening, I recognize that the MC is technically his own person. I can try to self-insert, but he's his own defined character in some senses, more than Link I suppose in LoZ. Given this and the fact that it means Lin has a chance to improve her sister's life, I think that's how I really was able to get past it without too much thinking; its for Lin's good, and I feel like she verbalizes her desire to win more than some people are really recalling / letting on.

@Runey I was thinking about the elves earlier, and where to stay, and while I was being flippant in my last response, it wasn't entirely without merit. While I do not know if Android needs to sleep, I did notice she has a two person bed, and a couch that you could say also folds out into another two person bed, at least until we have enough floors to make them all maids or something. Then some of them can come sleep with us when they are ready.
Yo I actually super like this idea. It gives a chance to do some exhibition (albeit small scale) with Android while the Elves are in the room, or you could alternatively send them out to do chores while you're doing your thing with her, but it still could be a very fun idea. I'm not even a fan of taking all those elves in tbqh, but this idea has so much potential I had immediately hopped on board. Even if you're not interested in the elves individually, it opens a lot of doors for them to be used in other ways.

Also, Edit: Shout out to @Runey for being waaaaay more patient with the amount of people complaining of broken links and asking for codes than I would have been. Holy shit. I'd need to hire someone just to fucking respond to some of these day in and day out.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
Welcome to the beta.

This bug was fixed recently. Try redownloading the game.

Which one? Do you mean Autumn's story as a whole? You need to buy the second floor, and wait until she comes in.
thanks Runey i posted more as a bug report thing as i know you are on this board a lot which is awsome btw.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ok, i've searched the thread and i'm missing two of ellen's events. found nothing here or was unable to locate the info that's most likely been given.

help?
Check your computer.

For me at first, having played through it, it's your creation and I understand I'm not going to find everything in a given game perfect (i.e. not a fan of feet or pissing, but it is what it is). But there's something psychological about the flood gates opening, per se. Everyone will wait in a line until somewhat steps out and goes around. Then there very quickly is no line left.

That being said, while I'm not a huge fan of it happening, I recognize that the MC is technically his own person. I can try to self-insert, but he's his own defined character in some senses, more than Link I suppose in LoZ. Given this and the fact that it means Lin has a chance to improve her sister's life, I think that's how I really was able to get past it without too much thinking; its for Lin's good, and I feel like she verbalizes her desire to win more than some people are really recalling / letting on.

Yo I actually super like this idea. It gives a chance to do some exhibition (albeit small scale) with Android while the Elves are in the room, or you could alternatively send them out to do chores while you're doing your thing with her, but it still could be a very fun idea. I'm not even a fan of taking all those elves in tbqh, but this idea has so much potential I had immediately hopped on board. Even if you're not interested in the elves individually, it opens a lot of doors for them to be used in other ways.

Also, Edit: Shout out to @Runey for being waaaaay more patient with the amount of people complaining of broken links and asking for codes than I would have been. Holy shit. I'd need to hire someone just to fucking respond to some of these day in and day out.
There's a huge issue with Elves living in Android's room, and that's that Android and Lin don't share the same stats.

On the plus side Ashley's natural look is super cute and her end scene was heart warming :)
I don't think I presented those events like that in any shape or form.

Cornwall insulted Lin, Lin responded saying they're in Love. Cornwall responded with that's impossible, but alright, prove it. If your training methods are better than mine, you'll win. Lin responds with "Let's do this, please MC. I can't let people like him believe they're right." So MC accepts the challenge. Lin loses, because... Well, love doesn't exactly translate into sexual stamina...

Later on, Cornwall says something along the lines of "I brought up your training methods (being love) to my friends, first they laughed, then they ignored it, then they believed love could actually exist, so we want you to show all of us. We'll bring our Elves that we have trained in our own personal ways, you bring yours."

None of those events includes rape. Sylvia has been in this situation before, you could even assume she has been raped in the past. But with Cornwall's laws, that's now illegal. But Sylvia is smart, she knows how to get her way, and so does Sui. They both play along, one of them tries to win, the other tries to lose, in the end, they both got what they want. Sylvia played the event in a way where she consented with whatever Cornwall said in hopes of stopping this orgy sooner rather than later, and Sui tried to ignore all of her Master's requests in hopes of the orgy ending sooner rather than later.

I don't know if you've paid attention to the story, but no Elf hasn't been starved, beatened raped, or whatever in decades. Some, even most of the Elves alive remember those times, but that was a very rare occurrence. There just wasn't any laws against it, now there are.

Firstly, MC absolutely wouldn't let Cornwall touch Lin, nor would Cornwall do that. He's not some dictator, he's just a man who makes the laws for Elves.

This isn't in the story, but as I've said before, life has actually been a lot worse for Elves, even without Humans around, life was terrible for them. No Elf in game is currently older than 300, but there are Elves up to the age of 900 that are still alive who can remember these times before Humans. Humans didn't help, and life became worse when they showed up, but 300 years later (current time) life is 100x better than it was since before humans showed up, even as slaves. But none of this is shown in game, so you couldn't have known or anything, haha.

Another note, Lin's fetish is BDSM, her story is about being a slave and liking being tied up. Just as Ashley's is being a nympho, and Felicity & Emma's is being pets.

And please put your post in a spoiler :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Missing 1 Ellen event. Feelsbadman.
Edit: Found it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 239846
Check the Laundry room.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Honestly I wish you just gave us the option to skip all these corwall events. Sorry I know you are telling a story and it's your game but.. Nope no matter what I hate having to see the cornwall stuff, it isn't fun, it's a complete turn off and just makes me not want to continue Lins route anymore I really wish her day out ended at the cloths store.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There is. It's for Patrons, but some people have leaked it earlier in the thread.
Yep. Yep. I remembered...like right after posting that...Didn't expect such a quick reply. Was going to edit my post and go nevermind. But whatever. :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Honestly I wish you just gave us the option to skip all these corwall events. Sorry I know you are telling a story and it's your game but.. Nope no matter what I hate having to see the cornwall stuff, it isn't fun, it's a complete turn off and just makes me not want to continue Lins route anymore I really wish her day out ended at the cloths store.
Well, I only wish someone had said something as I was developing it so I could have made an alternative right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, today hasn't been the best of days and I'm very tired, so it's sort of hard to hold a conversation. Would you mind hopping on the HH discord and we can talk about this tomorrow?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes