Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@asrind0r
It doesn't work with any version of the game because mods aren't magic. You need to use the 0.5.3 version of the mod with the 0.5.3 version of the game, it's that simple. If you don't want to update your game or download the latest version of the mod in the OP, that isn't my problem.

You keep saying you dislike the mod but you keep coming back here and have made 5 posts in a row so I don't understand why you keep reinstalling the mod over and over.

The mod tells you exactly where to go, what time, and any requirements you need to increase friendship with Kali, so it's actually impossible to put in anymore detail since there's no more information to give.

Jayjay13

Apr 18, 2018
can anyone up this on a different site than mega?

EDIT: I just read back on some of the drama going on. To be clear I only meant the demo, I was able to work it out but OP might I humbly suggest 1 or more additional download services?

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
What's wrong with mega?
I personaly couldn't download with Mega without installing Megasync first.
Whatever i tried to download never ended up in my download folder.
Now with megasync it works just fine.
Maybe Mega doesn't like Firefox:unsure:

asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
How to get an email Lin after receiving a hard disk for it is completely unclear.
A couple of times I went around the problem through the saves editor.
No problems with her until one of the last events - on the beach with Kali and her sister.

In order for Kali to get to her sister and sleep right in front of her eyes, he needs to pump Kali Submission - submission - to 10. But how to swing it is unknown.

Also had a Rector once changed.

Then there are no problems with the events of Kali.

All things can be easily bought if there is enough money, it is only important to pick them up later from the mailbox.

5pammer

Dec 27, 2018
I read before that the mod "should" work on Android. Can anyone give instructions on how to do so? I've already downloaded it, I just need to know how to apply it. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any problem with the mac version cause whenever i download it it says that the file is incomplete and i can't open it
There's one version that works on PC and Mac, not a Mac only version. If it says it's incomplete then you probably didn't download the whole file. Try downloading it again.

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
The OP really needs a clarification that the version there for download is a Demo and not the full version of the mod. At this point the OP is just an advertisement for a ton of features that don't exist in the download available.

Reactions: Nhaazgul

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
are we suppose to start a new game for that mod?, I saves are gone, and even I start a new game, there are lots of error scripts. I might did something wrong

pace61

May 25, 2018
please put in the title thats just a demo and you want money for the full version. i am a little disappointed now :/

jimbothefuckingtwat

Mar 30, 2018
There's one version that works on PC and Mac, not a Mac only version. If it says it's incomplete then you probably didn't download the whole file. Try downloading it again.
I've downloaded the file multiple times and the same problem happens. The same happens when i try other sites so idk if the problem is with my computer or the files that are being downloaded

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
are we suppose to start a new game for that mod?, I saves are gone, and even I start a new game, there are lots of error scripts. I might did something wrong
No you don't have to start a new game. If you're getting errors then either your game version isn't 0.5.3 or you put the mod in the wrong folder.

I've downloaded the file multiple times and the same problem happens. The same happens when i try other sites so idk if the problem is with my computer or the files that are being downloaded
Are you using a program to unzip files? If you are try using just the normal Mac or Windows OS to unzip it. If you're not though then it probably is a problem with your computer, not sure what would cause it though.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes