• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
If you just want to see the replays, you can edit the first line of the replay data.

In the beginning there is a character that I think is just a counter for scenes changed from hex to ascii. I couldn't put in FF so I tried arbitrarily and the highest I found that worked is xx[xªx

Delete the .txt

In notepad++ those won't be 'x' but the space where that floating 'a' is, is where you want to change. (which is AA in Hex if anyone cares) so that might work for the first 186 scenes? If you go to high or input something it doesn't like it will tell you the replay is broken.

As far as I could tell scene-wise 0.37.3 changelog
Doralice - 2 scenes (text only)
Florine - 7 scenes (text only)
Larelle - 1 scene
Orange Kid - 4 A la Carte

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
man if only i had the patience to play this game again...i played until we got the elf chick as a member, then i lost my pc and save file...sooo much work lost

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Even though this is one of the games that shouldn’t really still have placeholders, with how old it is, it’s one of the few solid rpg maker ones, next to Overlord. Pretty annoying not to see anything but small updates though.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Still 3D CGs for the most part ? Last time I played there were just a few hand-drawn arts, i'm not into 3d models...Thx

Arglebargle

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know where the new quest is? I finished Laralle's quest but it would be nice to not wait until Wednesday.

U

User_151686

Mostly Full Save-
Note that Florine still has locked scenes, 6 of them. As far as I can tell these are placeholders for the next version. Every other scene is unlocked.
Can anybody pls download this Save? I tried it but i can´t download it

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Mostly Full Save-
Note that Florine still has locked scenes, 6 of them. As far as I can tell these are placeholders for the next version. Every other scene is unlocked.
Yeah those 6 scenes are for her toture scenes, which aren't in the game yet.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It's a travesty that this awesome game does'nt have more likes :cry:
I only try this game every 6 months or so.
My issue with it is simple: I dont like games that require you to follow a walkthough step by step.
Sure, you can play it without a walkthrough, but you will miss out on several characters.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Public is out.

Full Version:

Lite Version:

Changelog:
-Larelle’s love quest is fully complete and functional, with sex scene and everything!
-Florine has a new quest for you starting in the Northmarket Manor front hall!
-Larelle’s beach vacation sex scene has new art and has been rewritten!
-This is new sex scene art for Larelle’s capture at the end of “Night of the Raping Dead”!
-It is now possible to swap between different sprites for characters with different outfits by examining the appropriate dresser in their bedrooms!
-A new praising event has been added to the game!
-A new revisitable dungeon has been added!
-There are a total of four new text-only sex scenes, including a replacement for Eulania’s placeholder!
-Orange Kid’s sex a la carte menu is now fully implemented!
-Weather effects have been optimized!

Reactions: rowgran
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes