tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Anybody know what the conditions are to trigger the new quest by Florine in Northmarket? She's always at the shop, never the manor front hall.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Anybody know what the conditions are to trigger the new quest by Florine in Northmarket? She's always at the shop, never the manor front hall.
You need to have Natya, Serade and Penelope. Therese needs to be out of the dungeon, You also need to have the Fate Ender. After that end the day and it should trigger

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
You need to have Natya, Serade and Penelope. Therese needs to be out of the dungeon, You also need to have the Fate Ender. After that end the day and it should trigger
I have every one of these, and I've ended the day. Still nothing happens

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
I have every one of these, and I've ended the day. Still nothing happens
Official word from Conash: "This bug was caused due to a small oversight in the requirement checks of the Florine quest. These are fixed in the 0.37.4 release which is currently in the process of being uploaded. "

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
i have given +4 gifts to everyone everyday but no relationship changed after 5-6days. when i check via save editor, each +4 gifts i gave only add 1-2 RP to them. is this a bug or not?

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
i have given +4 gifts to everyone everyday but no relationship changed after 5-6days. when i check via save editor, each +4 gifts i gave only add 1-2 RP to them. is this a bug or not?
The RP system have changed, gifts no longer give RP they give happiness. And how much RP is gained everyday is dependant on the girls happiness. If you want to know more read the wiki page on this:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody have a completed replay mode file? Went back to play 0.37, only to realise I had kept the wrong file from when I played 0.36 and am now missing quite a few of the scenes (including Larelle forced Collar, most of her/Theresa/Yeon "torture" scenes and Doralice lesbian seduction). Also I really don't feel like replaying everything just to set up to get Doralice's alternate scene (I have the Yandere version, and it seems if you choose the seduction/embarrass paths she has a different scene in shipping details).

Could anyone help? If not a replay, then a file right before Doralice's original mission (where you convince/seduce/drug or set Alina on her) would be almost as good.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Does anybody have a completed replay mode file? Went back to play 0.37, only to realise I had kept the wrong file from when I played 0.36 and am now missing quite a few of the scenes (including Larelle forced Collar, most of her/Theresa/Yeon "torture" scenes and Doralice lesbian seduction). Also I really don't feel like replaying everything just to set up to get Doralice's alternate scene (I have the Yandere version, and it seems if you choose the seduction/embarrass paths she has a different scene in shipping details).

Could anyone help? If not a replay, then a file right before Doralice's original mission (where you convince/seduce/drug or set Alina on her) would be almost as good.
Open the replay.rvdata2 file in a text editor like Notepad++, and replace all "0" with "T".
In Notepad++ there's a replace function by pressing Ctrl+H

Reactions: maxdrell
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes