Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i play currently 0.36.5
is it worth to update now or wait for next version

edit: can someone take changelog from page 31 and update op
edit edit: version on dev site is already at 0.37.4 ( i assume that means dev fixed some bugs)

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
i play currently 0.36.5
is it worth to update now or wait for next version

edit: can someone take changelog from page 31 and update op
edit edit: version on dev site is already at 0.37.4 ( i assume that means dev fixed some bugs)
Yes it is just big fixes, changelog is still the same

D

Deleted member 184535

Heyo does anybody have a save just after all the black magic ritual stuff with the hot girls brother?
played this ages ago got there then lost save

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
v0.38.4

Full Game:
Lite update:

Changes in this version:
-A new quest in the Demon Cult questline, accessible by searching the Northmarket guild for clues after Dude, Where’s My Sword?
-A new quest in the Kellos Invasion questline, given by the man himself, Barst the Lion!
-A collection sidequest, given by a certain pair of merchants found wandering about the Middle Kingdom!
-New art for Larelle’s “A Taste of Death” sex scene!
-New art assets from Kumiho, including a new placeable piece of furniture available at the Tin Dog Tavern!
-Two new text-only sex scenes!
-A lot of new dialogue for Larelle’s “Chat” menu! Almost everything is in there, so check it out!

Reactions: Omegon

Xypher

May 1, 2017
v0.38.4

Full Game:
Lite update:

Changes in this version:
-A new quest in the Demon Cult questline, accessible by searching the Northmarket guild for clues after Dude, Where’s My Sword?
-A new quest in the Kellos Invasion questline, given by the man himself, Barst the Lion!
-A collection sidequest, given by a certain pair of merchants found wandering about the Middle Kingdom!
-New art for Larelle’s “A Taste of Death” sex scene!
-New art assets from Kumiho, including a new placeable piece of furniture available at the Tin Dog Tavern!
-Two new text-only sex scenes!
-A lot of new dialogue for Larelle’s “Chat” menu! Almost everything is in there, so check it out!
What's scenes with new art specifically?

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
What's scenes with new art specifically?
As stated: the scene with new art is Larelle's "A Taste of Death", it's the one where the hero and the vampire spitroast her at the end of the quest "Looking For a Cure"

Xypher

May 1, 2017
As stated: the scene with new art is Larelle's "A Taste of Death", it's the one where the hero and the vampire spitroast her at the end of the quest "Looking For a Cure"
Cool, haven't done that quest yet, I'll check it out, thanks!

Reactions: frasse

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I actually liked the new quests. Barst is a NOT as pure a warrior as we are led to believe and the whole twist that drove Borgen nuts is just funny as hell.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Number 4 on this map
_____ thank u so much , i have another trouble in the quest zombie in the temple , can i have a help plz what can i do to pass the puzzl of tablet? thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I'm currently stuck trying to finish Zombie quest. I can't get to the boss fight in the tomb. Keep getting dead-ends, and I've mapped out where I've been. The clues in the wikia fandom page don't make sense (east-south-east-east-south). I I've already gotten all the treasure chests.
i still can't reach to save the girl ( tablets quest ) i ask if you have a file save after this quest plz. thank u so much

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes