• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Guys where can I buy Lovely Flowers? I tried buying from the little flower girl and her only inventory are just weeds.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Guys where can I buy Lovely Flowers? I tried buying from the little flower girl and her only inventory are just weeds.
She is the one who sells them, but her stock is randomly generated every day. So just wait a day and she might sell them.

Erwilly

Aug 2, 2017
You can buy two kinds of flowers as Lovely Flowers.
From game wiki "When you meet her she is selling "Charm Blue" which is really "Lovely Flowers" she will alternate these names through the game."

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know how to upgrade Meline's wand?
First you need the upgrade component. Glowsticks for the first upgrade, it is gotten during the quest Rescue me. Dingly Balls for the second upgrade, it is gotten during the quest Stuck In The Middle With You. Then when you have the component talk with Ino

Reactions: Xypher
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes