• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
whats the code for Evlo clock plz help and whats the right combation on Looking For a Cure quest ??

gojisama

Oct 9, 2017
can someone get this one? I recently bought another patreon for another game so I dont wanna have to do it for 2 games now.

gojisama

Oct 9, 2017
i pledged and it took me to here to download latest version i dont know if it will work for everyone but alas if it does enjoy your free update.

gojisama

Oct 9, 2017
NEW IN V0.36.3! Opening Pandora's Box now has new art for you to enjoy!
-Orange Kid now has a special quest for you when her affection rating pass 100 points! This quest, Magnum Opus, comes with a new full artwork sex scene, an optional text-only sex scene, a host of treasures, and one of the most powerful "Love" bonuses in the game! Don't miss it!
-The Southport Manor is now available, and within it you can get access to a new lower level quest, A New Girl Like Clockwork. This is one of the most unique "dungeons" we've put together to date, and completing unlocks a new harem girl: Pandora, the clockwork maid!
-Hour of the Beasts, Beyond Good and Devil, and Finishing Unfinished Business now drop armor pieces for Yamamaya, Therese and Elaiya respectively.
-"Gilded Bondage", Orange Kid's latest scene, has been added to the random sex scene list. Due to a quirk in the current design, she's currently set to unlock on any quest that generates a random scene from the list, with a priority above all other non-manor-specific sex scenes but below threesomes.
-Elf Impregnation Day now has text, and is currently the longest sex scene in the game, comprising four separate vignettes with dozens of lines of dialogue each.
-Nerys, Alina and Clementine have been spotted actually wearing swimwear at the beach while on vacation!
-More mysterious notes have been sighted adorning abandoned spaces in the Middle Kingdom. It's now possible to collect the whole set, if you dare....
-All towns now have a small bit of introductory text, telling you a bit of what the Hero knows about the area.
-The furniture menu will now display what room each part of the furniture is in while placing it.
-Decorating with rugs now causes your harem girls to become happier, as they look at enough plain yellow wooden slats as it is, thank you very much.
-Your horses have been consolidated into a single beast, and you no longer have to guess which horse does what.
-The new company logo now appears on startup.
-The Holy Diver should no longer cause any bugs.
-The autosave bug has been firmly squashed, among others

gojisama

Oct 9, 2017
Also input the code for 6niwW3Dq in the red switch in mansion for an exclusive wiki only character. Usually you need wiki contribution for this but ill just put the code here cuz aint nobody got time for that. Once you get her a book appears on your desk to edit her stats everything can be changed to maxed so if you want a challenge make her stats lower.

Reactions: maxdrell

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Also input the code for 6niwW3Dq in the red switch in mansion for an exclusive wiki only character. Usually you need wiki contribution for this but ill just put the code here cuz aint nobody got time for that. Once you get her a book appears on your desk to edit her stats everything can be changed to maxed so if you want a challenge make her stats lower.
On behalf of the dudes with no time, thankee! (I had the code, you don't need to do much to get it, just added a piece of equipment on Therese's page since she can equip the original Holy Diver before you cannibalise it for Hero's weapon XD). Also thankee for the v.0.36.3, I was still on 0.35.9 before thinking of coming here since they never seem to update their main page.

Reactions: gojisama

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
New public version is here v0.36.4

Full version:
Lite version:

Changelog:
  • Orange Kid now has a special quest for you when her affection rating pass 100 points! This quest, Magnum Opus, comes with a new full artwork sex scene, an optional text-only sex scene, a host of treasures, and one of the most powerful “Love” bonuses in the game! Don’t miss it!
  • The Southport Manor is now available, and within it you can get access to a new early game quest, A New Girl Like Clockwork. This is one of the most unique “dungeons” we’ve put together to date, and completing it unlocks a new harem girl: Pandora, the clockwork maid!
  • Hour of the Beasts, Beyond Good and Devil, and Finishing Unfinished Business now drop armor pieces for Yamamaya, Therese and Elaiya respectively.
  • “Gilded Bondage”, Orange Kid’s latest scene, has been added to the random sex scene list. Due to a quirk in the current design, she’s currently set to unlock on any quest that generates a random scene from the list, with a priority above all other non-manor-specific sex scenes but below threesomes.
  • Elf Impregnation Day now has text, and is currently the longest sex scene in the game, comprising four separate vignettes with dozens of lines of dialogue each.
  • Nerys, Alina and Clementine have been spotted actually wearing swimwear at the beach while on vacation!
  • More mysterious notes have been sighted adorning abandoned spaces in the Middle Kingdom. It’s now possible to collect the whole set, if you dare….
  • All towns now have a small bit of introductory text, telling you a bit of what the Hero knows about the area.
  • Nicholas will now appreciate quests that he gives you a lot more!
  • The furniture menu will now display what room each part of the furniture is in while placing it.
  • Decorating with rugs now causes your harem girls to become happier, as they look at enough plain yellow wooden slats as it is, thank you very much.
  • Your horses have been consolidated into a single beast, and you no longer have to guess which horse does what.
  • The new company logo now appears on startup.
  • Fixed literally hundreds of bugs.

Reactions: MasterofNTR
Jul 28, 2017
ok am on ver35.3 and whenever I try to do the wind shrine quest and went inside to fought an enemy an error message pops out after i defeated the enemy saying:
" Script'Window_Selectable' line 61: Zero Division Error occured.

Divided by 0"

anyone has any idea why this happened?

Edit: Yeah never mind went up the thread and saw what happened...
Will have to download the latest version and redo the entire game again to get everything...

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
ok am on ver35.3 and whenever I try to do the wind shrine quest and went inside to fought an enemy an error message pops out after i defeated the enemy saying:
" Script'Window_Selectable' line 61: Zero Division Error occured.

Divided by 0"

anyone has any idea why this happened?

Edit: Yeah never mind went up the thread and saw what happened...
Will have to download the latest version and redo the entire game again to get everything...
You can just use your old saves, you don't have to restart

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
This game is good and all, but seriously, what the hell is with these quests that do not let me save OR leave? I really hate that.
"I just encountered a hard boss that wrecks my party with magic! I better come prepared with magic defense after... oh wait. I can't fucking leave. I can't fucking change my party. I can't fucking buy consumables. I'm stuck. What the fuck."

I was better off just going for the easy difficulty, this shit is way too annoying to deal with. Except that you can't change difficulty and I'm like 10 hours into the game... I might just drop it all together, which is sad cause I liked the game but these mechanics aren't really thought well. No actual good rpg games put you in this situation.

That and the fact that time is gated by quests. Theres no way to farm money, theres only the animal skins and those dont respawn until time passes aswell

Reactions: kido

gojisama

Oct 9, 2017
yeah always save before a quest and pray.. id link you to a rpg save editor tool but most people hate cheating

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018
New update has just been released :D

http://www.badkittygames.net/games/hc/ said:
If you like the game, please consider supporting development by joining campaign!

Current Version: 0.36.5

If you are having trouble installing click here to get help from the !

Reactions: gojisama
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes