• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 24, 2016
Does this actually have gay content at all or are all the characters females aside from mc?
You play as a feminine male type character, there's a scene where you can get TF'd into a bimbo with vagina. Most of the characters in the halls are male, along with the gym and the library. The teachers are female, and they make up a majority of the enemies.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
How do I get the last extra Christmas scene before the final boss?
Yeah trying to figure that out also, been just going around seeing if there is something i need go turn on like a switch.!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
What are your favorite scenes?
The Kangaroo giving you a footjob and then humiliating you by calling you a cheerleader.
Kidnapped in the bathroom hole is a decent bad end.
The new christmas robot one where she calls herself a goddess with a mistletoe is cool.
The fat guy licking your pants and the bad end with it is great humiliation.
Principle girl on top and facesitting at the end is pretty decent.

ShadeyMelodies

Oct 1, 2018
You need the Run time package for RPG VX Ace to play any VX Ace game. Try google or prob some FAQ style post somewhere on this forum.
i cant seem to download the runtime package due to a webpage error when i try it would the rpgvxace program work as well?

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Uh no, the actual program is for like the dev side of RPGM games I believe. But uh .

ShadeyMelodies

Oct 1, 2018
Uh no, the actual program is for like the dev side of RPGM games I believe. But uh .
thank you ^.^ i was hoping to try it out but after 30 minutes i found it to be more of a hassle and not really worth while for a lets play -.-'

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes