RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
This is practically the last update on the game before he starts planning out the next game. For those that are using the pirated links, please consider the dev if you can at some point. He'd appreciate it =)
here's the thing as much as i want to give a 100 or more dollars to the dev i cant because reasons, but when i get a job visa etc etc etc i will gift the dev monthy.

Nov 10, 2018
here's the thing as much as i want to give a 100 or more dollars to the dev i cant because reasons, but when i get a job visa etc etc etc i will gift the dev monthy.
This is why I said 'if you can'

Not only that, but you may do one time payments since he charges up front. Just cancel afterward.

Just a helpful tip;) plenty of people have been doing it.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
What is the point of getting all 3 gifts? Haven't found anything that I can interact with after getting them all. Tried going to all the trees and leaving them, but I'm unable to. Is it just collectibles for collections sake?

klip

Dec 18, 2018
What is the point of getting all 3 gifts? Haven't found anything that I can interact with after getting them all. Tried going to all the trees and leaving them, but I'm unable to. Is it just collectibles for collections sake?
It unlocks the scenes in the gallery section

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Next game is gonna be called "Happy Heart Panic" gonna bring back Whispy as a main char but also feature a new female protagonist as well.

kxxx

Oct 13, 2016
Is the gay stuff at least optional or skippable? I liked the artstyle, but I'm not really into this stuff.

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Is the gay stuff at least optional or skippable? I liked the artstyle, but I'm not really into this stuff.
There is an option to skip the gay content. Saying its got 50/50 is perhaps overstating the straight content but its got something for everyone. However, if seeing something gay is an immediate turn-off, you might not enjoy the game. The lab, in particular, has a lot of moments where you get to see the main character's equipment in all its glory.

The library is probably the most straight content in the game.

Reactions: kxxx

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Theres an option to turn off the more fetish stuff and I believe an option to turn off M/M content.

Reactions: kxxx

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I think disabling M/M content in this game is a wrong move. You get punished for getting caught. Totally fair.

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
Didn't expect the game will be this good. But I have a one problem with it, don't know what to do next. I have the key from the stage with the lady, have the present that was in the backroom, and that's it. Sadly didn't find any walkthrough on this game

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
It's pretty straight forward imo. Just pick up every sparkle, try open every chest/door. Rinse and repeat.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes