RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

theinuyasha

Jun 9, 2018
I found a [??????] outside on the window. Wat 4? Also is there anything other than the duck in the BR belophen?

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Does this actually have gay content at all or are all the characters females aside from mc?

klip

Dec 18, 2018
I really liked it! is the creator updating the game more or is this the finished game?

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the game and the art is really nice
Does anyone have a guide on how to get all the secret stuff?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
For anyone wondering about the hallway behind the boarded up door, you need to enter the room next to the creepy tree then exit and reenter it a couple time. Eventually, there will be a note on the desk. Exit the room again and look for an air duct you can now crawl through. I haven't found anything beyond that.

There's a ????? item on one of the windows to left when you exit the building, but I don't know what that does.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
In the most recent update they added a room to the stage room with a new ashley scene. You get Ashley's gift there too. No clue what the gift does.

Edit: Getting the gift unlocks the scene in the gallery.

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
This game made me question my sexuality....
But beside that, game is really nice, with good looking sprites and animations.
Also a few mentions/tips:
- You don't have inventory in this game, you can only check how much quarters you have and what kind of keys you have
- Hearts display your sanity, some captures consumes more hearts than the others, for example being grabbed by the perverted students consume 1-3 hearts, while being captured by a teacher consumes up to 5 (i think, didn't counted)
- You can turn off M/M feature on the computer in the spawning room, or skip the scenes.
For anyone unaware about any more hardcore fetish, You are also warned in the beginning of the game (Sissyfication, Diapers etc.)
Can't wait for future updates of the game.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
The "???????" Probably does nothing apart from possibly give a dialogue option somewhere. After simply decrypting the game there's no other unique character art, animations or tiles for another scene as such. Unless maybe there's planning in the works for expanding the game or adding more content, as in the tilesets there's a few interesting things, like a wizard, the claw machines in the science lab are called spiders, there's a full tile set for two mostly unseen student males (One of whom appears for like a literal second in the hole in the wall scene) and a "magician" character, that looks like one of the black mages from Final Fantasy with a big hat, yellow eyes and an entirely black/invisible body. Maybe something else is added with the latest edition, but it's not up yet at the moment so I'm not sure and can't see.

There's also that creepy thing in the window on the right of the school's exit - the red eye and robotic thingy you can't get to.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
There's going to be 3 new scenes coming up apparently. Being added as a Xmas thing, so I assume on the 25th will release the new version!

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
persso je comprend pas tros le délire a jouer avec des personnage d’animaux ,il est pour moi une énigme

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone got a full gallery save for the new version yet (and/or know how to get to the new scenes in the gallery)?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes