RPGM Completed Happy Heart Hell [v1.3 patched] [Doggie Bones]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
doggie.png

Overview:
You play the role of a young, pink, male Fox called Whispy. Whispy has recently been unwillingly entlisted to a special place called "Happy Hearts School" to be reformed. Whispy must find a way out of school soon...

Thread Updated:2019-01-02
Release Date:2018-12-22
Developer: Doggie Bones -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3 patched
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- -
Thanks @laugh

Screenshot (148).png Screenshot (147).png Screenshot (145).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request: .

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Missing [completed] tag in the title? What game versions even are anymore, i don't understand. Anyway, thanks for upload . Recently i've been on that slippery slope, where if you squint your eyes enough, traps are kinda like futa, only submissive :sneaky: (y)

Reactions: Mibli and Jxyquxn

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, so i got the toy ball,exchanged it with Softie for the axe and opened up that abandoned section in the library. But there's nothing to do here, any hints? Nvm,figured it out.Just gotta enter-exit table room a few times. Btw,this puzzle chain starts in the Principal office,when you inspect painting.

Also, what does the lever in the library do? Is it just to open the next door? Never bothered to check

Reactions: Albert757

Lew4304

Dec 21, 2017
Ok, so i got the toy ball,exchanged it with fox for the axe and opened up that abandoned section in the library. But there's nothing to do here, any hints? Also, what does the lever in the library do? Traps are still active
Can't remember what the lever does but in the abandoned section go into the small room there twice.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
I made a password in the anime club and took the key, but where can I not find it ((((like to the gym, but I can’t find where it is)) who can tell me where to go after the password?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes