• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

yandex is still "File download limit exceeded" anybody have another link?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
help
how can i start or finish the buttplug-quest?

i brought every item from the clothes and sexshop, ich can work as a prostitute - blowing and fucking, but the dude in the men-shower has only a knight-costum and can fuck my assi wrote my first january exam and there not many option?

any suggestion? merci

Rapscallion

Jun 6, 2017
I absolutely refuse to create accounts on any russian site as they steal your credit card number and then try to get your money. This has happened to me three times on three different sites. In conclusion, please never leave a link to a russian site.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I absolutely refuse to create accounts on any russian site as they steal your credit card number and then try to get your money. This has happened to me three times on three different sites. In conclusion, please never leave a link to a russian site.
yandex is like mega in Russia. It is very hard that they can stolen your credit card data since you don't have to send them any info at all. Of course the downloaded file itself could be infected, but this could happen with mega too. Here the files are checked, but it is always a risk in a pirate site.

Reactions: Kalf

nohead

Sep 2, 2017
got stuck with after zhenya dildo event. cant report to anton only go further option. dont know how to pass it. hints pls

flinger

May 3, 2017
Its another very slow grind game, any hints to speed things up please without cheating.
I work at city cafe, I'm meeting Kate, helping with exams, been to see Igor twice, meet the guy at the beech and been back to his, completed first and second deli quests but still after all this only able to go without underwear at night.
cheers

Bob Calado

Jun 4, 2017
Can anybody upload this in mega, i lost my yandex accont and im trying to create a new one but i cant!

May 14, 2017
Translated:

Thank link is down, is their another translated one out their.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I can't for the life of me get her exhibition level above 2. I'm also not getting any event at the beach in the summer for swimming nude that other people are mentioning. I'm playing the latest version linked just above this post. Anyone have a list of events that raise her exhibition level? Most of the content is blocked off for me because she won't wear her schoolgirl uniform without panties (but will wear the fashionable dress without them).

Arcee991

Oct 9, 2017
You can make an account, and then save it to your disk and download it from there...

That's what I do every time that I get an "File download limit exceeded".
Yeah but i dont want to put my phone number in it and for the life of me i cant get the captcha to work, and listening is useless since its in russian

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote