lopo1

Mar 12, 2017
how do i insert the big anal plug i get this everytime i try "I`m not going to insert the plug into itself!" and where can you get anal sex to make the anus bigger?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how do i insert the big anal plug i get this everytime i try "I`m not going to insert the plug into itself!" and where can you get anal sex to make the anus bigger?
Are you using any of the cheats

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Are you using any of the cheats
Do cheats break this game? I remember a long time ago going through this and it could get kinda grindy. I remember I missed a day going to whats his face and it was an instant game over.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do cheats break this game? I remember a long time ago going through this and it could get kinda grindy. I remember I missed a day going to whats his face and it was an instant game over.
The only cheat that may cause conflict would be the terminator since you can't use a buttplug while using that cheat but it doesn't necessarily break the game

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Cheers for the update - quick question - does anyone know the variable to change to enable wearing the kinky schoolgirl outfit without underwear? Seem to be stuck and unable to get any further with that and want to edit it using the QSP save editor but nothing is particularly clear

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Cheers for the update - quick question - does anyone know the variable to change to enable wearing the kinky schoolgirl outfit without underwear? Seem to be stuck and unable to get any further with that and want to edit it using the QSP save editor but nothing is particularly clear
no idea about variable but u need exibition events maybe there is exibition variable. That event is with katya going out and getting naked.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
no idea about variable but u need exibition events maybe there is exibition variable. That event is with katya going out and getting naked.
No clear exhibition variable in the save files, and the Katya event has already gone though but still not able to go out in the erotic clothes without panties - anyone got any suggestions?

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I need to help Igor's friends during a "control". I assume test.
But dring Friday's test, there's nothign to do?

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
No clear exhibition variable in the save files, and the Katya event has already gone though but still not able to go out in the erotic clothes without panties - anyone got any suggestions?
maybe books or work at the cafe? Anton events are also without panties.

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
strip is the stat for exibition. Located in the stat page.
But be advised it's there twice for whatever reason. So change the second one.
strip = 4 appears to be max. When I set it to 5 it broke the clothing system a bit.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@ace_boogie isn't this the final version, some other sites were saying it's complete. Should we add the complete tag, i dunno so i'll leave it to you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote